This deca okay ?

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hey guys,
Found a leftover vile of deca 200 from my last cycle from over a year ago, wouldit be okay to use ? Its been in a worm cupboard in the kitchen the whole time.
?
Tia

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What da **** is a worm cupboard bro? You yanks are crazy, we don’t have that **** in the UK.

if it’s just a fancy name for a small thin cupboard or something then yeah it’ll be fine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What da **** is a worm cupboard bro? You yanks are crazy, we don’t have that **** in the UK.

if it’s just a fancy name for a small thin cupboard or something then yeah it’ll be fine
Dude ... Where the heck do you guys keep your worms???

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
in the garden bro, where god intended worms to be. I mean I like animals and that but I ain’t building the wiggly little fuckers a cupboard in my house 🤷
Why not, thier ace lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the stopper has been pierced (I assume it is if it’s leftover) then I would not use it. Even with the alcohol content, preservatives, and solvents, the likelihood of notable bacteria formation is rather high. Especially if it’s been left exposed to warmer temperatures.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
No its new not been open, i wouldn't consider it otherwise

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If the stopper has been pierced (I assume it is if it’s leftover) then I would not use it. Even with the alcohol content, preservatives, and solvents, the likelihood of notable bacteria formation is rather high. Especially if it’s been left exposed to warmer temperatures.
How long will you use gear from vials stored temperature controlled that are pierced?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long will you use gear from vials stored temperature controlled that are pierced?
I really don’t. I usually kill the bottle or toss if I don’t plan on using it any longer for the time being.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No its new not been open, i wouldn't consider it otherwise
Ok, gotcha. Not saying you should or shouldn’t but if the temperature was around 70 F I’d personally give it a whirl myself.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really don’t. I usually kill the bottle or toss if I don’t plan on using it any longer for the time being.
Oh okay; yeah I definitely have used some open stuff that was over a year old but kept in dark and the 60s range. Looks I need to kiss a jug of DHB goodbye and get back on some Deca soon

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would just push it through a 22 micron filter into a new sterile vial to be on the safe side.
Might have lost some potency, but other than that I think it should be fine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just push it through a 22 micron filter into a new sterile vial to be on the safe side.
Might have lost some potency, but other than that I think it should be fine.
You are a brave man !