Answered Third party reviews website

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not looking to violate forum rules or
looking for a source to buy from, rather wondering what the best third party sites are that people have utilized to review sources? (Moderator, it is not my intention to break forum rules so if this post is against rules please delete).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eroids

Don’t take too it tooooo seriously. Some of the companies are involved with the site and some pay to be reviewed well. But generally speaking, if a source continually reviews well, it will be trustworthy. And absolute garbage sources like Righteous Research will have reviews that warn everyone from using their garbage.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eroids

Don’t take too it tooooo seriously. Some of the companies are involved with the site and some pay to be reviewed well. But generally speaking, if a source continually reviews well, it will be trustworthy. And absolute garbage sources like Righteous Research will have reviews that warn everyone from using their garbage.
Thanks. I was looking at the eroids site and it looked legit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I was looking at the eroids site and it looked legit.
Like Matthersby said, it's mixed. Some reviews are legit, some aren't.

I've kinda used it as a jumping off spot. I've looked on there (in the past), and found interesting looking things, and then reaearched them on the web, and other sites.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I've kinda used it as a jumping off spot. I've looked on there (in the past), and found interesting looking things, and then reaearched them on the web, and other sites.
P R E C I S E L Y.
Dig a little deeper than just them.
Read the reviews and determine if they were submitted by an average joe or a cookie cutter employee for the UGL. Then verify on other forums. But when you’re checking sites on their with 85-95% positive reviews, It’s usually safe to assume you’ll get close to what you’ve paid for.
But verify what you’ve seen on there elsewhere.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ya I would imagine just like Amazon some of the reviews may be fake or even reviews from the company itself posing as a customer. You ever get bunk from a company that was highly rated with multiple reviews from that site?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I would imagine just like Amazon some of the reviews may be fake or even reviews from the company itself posing as a customer. You ever get bunk from a company that was highly rated with multiple reviews from that site?
Honestly, I don't remenber which (if any) companies that I purchased from, that I looked up on there (at the moment), because that was just 1 place among many that I researched. But some of the reviews are obviously fake, so you know that some others are probably better faked. LOL.
It would certainly never be my last word on anything.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, I don't remenber which (if any) companies that I purchased from, that I looked up on there (at the moment), because that was just 1 place among many that I researched. But some of the reviews are obviously fake, then you know that some others are probably better faked.
It would certainly never be my last word on anything.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah exactly this. I always look for a common theme across multiple sites (not just roids but anything in life). A singular source is rarely going to command complete credibility but the same key points being made by multiple sources carries much more weight imo.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like to use thinksteroids to check individuals experiences on certain labs. I also like to use anaboliclab to check the lab results on products in terms of potency and if they contain the listed compounds.