Third cycle! Superdrol, test prop, tren ace!

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
What's up guys!? Planning my third cycle I'm looking to start in December, first time with tren so I'm looking for some advice and experiences.

Stats:
5'8"
190 lbs
11% bf
25 years old

My diet is on point, about 3700 calories, 40%carbs, 40%protein, 20% fat

First cycle was test e 500mg, winny finisher at 75mg, 12 weeks
Second cycle was test p 350mg npp 525mg, winny finisher at 75mg for 8 weeks

Proposed cycle:
Third cycle- December 2015

Weeks 1-4
Superdrol- 20mg ed
Test p- 75mg eod
Tren ace- 125mg eod
Liver support- 2 caps ed
Arimidex- 1mg ed
Caber- .25mg eod

Weeks 5-10
Test p- 75mg eod
Tren ace- 125mg eod
Arimidex- 1mg ed
Caber- .5 T,TH
HCG- 2000ui e3d

Weeks 10-14(3 days after last pin)
Clomid 50mg ed
Aromasin 25mg ed

I have the arimidex at 1mg ed because I am gyno prone and trying to avoid a flare up.

I want to keep the tren higher than test and really let it do the bulk of the work and I've done a lot of reading that says it helps keeps sides a little lower than if the test is higher. How's it look? and any suggestions would be awesome!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks pretty good to me. Adex dose is a little high but if that's what works for you then I'd keep it. Also, I'm not sure if it really matters but I see most people dose Caber only twice a week.

I also like both Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
Yeah I've been reading a lot more since I posted about people running caber less often, I didn't realize the half life was so long. Nolva even with a 19-nor though? I always thought that was a no-no with tren

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure everything about that is bro science. I'll be using Nolva and Clomid for PCT after my Tren cycle and I've seen lots of guys do it.

What liver support are you using?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's a quick cycle but I see the reason why. Your gears will kick in fast. Do you need that HCG though? The layout looks solid.

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
I'm pretty sure everything about that is bro science. I'll be using Nolva and Clomid for PCT after my Tren cycle and I've seen lots of guys do it.

What liver support are you using?
Lotta bro science around these days lol I have some nolva around so I'll be throwing it in then.

I have some liv52 double strength laying around and I was planning on purchasing some Essentiale as well

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
That's a quick cycle but I see the reason why. Your gears will kick in fast. Do you need that HCG though? The layout looks solid.
I'll have enough to extend to 12 weeks if I want but it being my first time on tren we'll see how I handle the sides.. That's mainly the reason I was debating on HCG, I've never used that before but I know tren shuts you down hard so I was thinking better safe than sorry. Quite possible I'll end up cutting it out though

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
I've also been playing with the idea of running prop, tren and mast all at 100mgs eod for 10 weeks. Which you guys go with, that or the tren at 125mg and prop at 75mg?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've also been playing with the idea of running prop, tren and mast all at 100mgs eod for 10 weeks. Which you guys go with, that or the tren at 125mg and prop at 75mg?
I know a lot of guys love Mast. I've never ran it myself.

I'm on my first injectable cycle now with Test and I'm about to add Tren, so I don't have a lot of experience to add. Just everything I've read.

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
I know a lot of guys love Mast. I've never ran it myself.

I'm on my first injectable cycle now with Test and I'm about to add Tren, so I don't have a lot of experience to add. Just everything I've read.
Regardless I appreciate it man! I'm looking to start competing in about a year, so when that happens I'll definitely be running mast more often, curious to see how it effects me so I know what to expect later on.

Are you running long esters or short?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Regardless I appreciate it man! I'm looking to start competing in about a year, so when that happens I'll definitely be running mast more often, curious to see how it effects me so I know what to expect later on.

Are you running long esters or short?
Yeah man, I've seen a few guys run Mast on during their TRT and cruise periods because they like it so much.

Right now I'm just on Test C at 750mg a week. I will be dropping the Test C down to about 300-400mg a week and starting Tren Ace at 300mg a week probably in the next week or so. I will up the Tren until I can find what I can handle with the sides.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid set up. Personally would run the Adex and Caber lower. If you're set on Ed dosing, with test that low .5mg would suffice. If not then adjust.

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
Yeah man, I've seen a few guys run Mast on during their TRT and cruise periods because they like it so much.

Right now I'm just on Test C at 750mg a week. I will be dropping the Test C down to about 300-400mg a week and starting Tren Ace at 300mg a week probably in the next week or so. I will up the Tren until I can find what I can handle with the sides.
Sounds like a good idea to me man, how long you looking to run the tren? The only thing I'd recommend is switching to prop the last two weeks so that the tren and test is out of your system at the same time for the start of pct

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
Solid set up. Personally would run the Adex and Caber lower. If you're set on Ed dosing, with test that low .5mg would suffice. If not then adjust.
I know what you mean, but when I ran prop and npp last I ran Adex at .5 ed and I had a slight gyno flare up.. I debated running letro at a lower dose but I'd rather try the 1mg of adex first. And I'm definitely planning on switching the caber to .5mg twice a week if you think that's good?

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
Sounds like a good idea to me man, how long you looking to run the tren? The only thing I'd recommend is switching to prop the last two weeks so that the tren and test is out of your system at the same time for the start of pct
That being said, my prop/npp cycle was higher dosed, so you think I should try the .5 ed since I'll be in less mg's of gear?

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
Dma378 I was told you've got a lot of knowledge with this so I'm definitely taking your advice. I'm stuck between the proposed cycle and prop, tren, mast all dosed at 100mg eod for 10 weeks. I'm about 190-193 at 11% now. My goal is to get around 200 at 7-8%. That being said, which would you recommend for that?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prop, Tren, Mast is the shiit. Definitely going to get you to your goal with your current stats. Diet on point of course.

I actually ran that combo with Tbol and it was the best 6 weeks I've ever put together.

If you want to kick it off with the SD, I just wouldn't run it with the Tren. Definitely harsher than Tbol.

If I had all those options I would run it like this:

SD 20mg weeks 1-4
Prop 150 EOD
Mast 150 EOD (Mast shines at 500)

Weeks 5-12
Prop 75 EOD
Tren 100 EOD to start
Mast 150 EOD

Would probably increase Tren gradually depending on quality, gains, sides, etc.

I personally am not gyno prone so I was able to run Adex at .5 e3d and Caber .5 e5d. If I even needed the Caber at all. But you are you, and only you will know.

I know those add up to 3.5ml pins. Mine only went up to 3, but you can pull more back if you're good working with that much oil. Would accurately pull the Test and Tren first, then the Mast.

You can start with 1, 1, and 1

But I'm telling you, Mast at 500 is the

Or get used to the idea of ED pins to compensate for all that.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you end up at like 500/week or more of Tren, you could lower Test even further. 200-250/week.

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
Prop, Tren, Mast is the shiit. Definitely going to get you to your goal with your current stats. Diet on point of course.

I actually ran that combo with Tbol and it was the best 6 weeks I've ever put together.

If you want to kick it off with the SD, I just wouldn't run it with the Tren. Definitely harsher than Tbol.

If I had all those options I would run it like this:

SD 20mg weeks 1-4
Prop 150 EOD
Mast 150 EOD (Mast shines at 500)

Weeks 5-12
Prop 75 EOD
Tren 100 EOD to start
Mast 150 EOD

Would probably increase Tren gradually depending on quality, gains, sides, etc.

I personally am not gyno prone so I was able to run Adex at .5 e3d and Caber .5 e5d. If I even needed the Caber at all. But you are you, and only you will know.

I know those add up to 3.5ml pins. Mine only went up to 3, but you can pull more back if you're good working with that much oil. Would accurately pull the Test and Tren first, then the Mast.

You can start with 1, 1, and 1

But I'm telling you, Mast at 500 is the

Or get used to the idea of ED pins to compensate for all that.
I love it! And it's funny you brought up tbol, that was my first choice as a kicker but financially SD makes more sense. I've ran it once before so I know what to expect. The cycle im thinking of running is DP's cut mix, 50mg of each compound. Do you think I should get an extra vial or so of mast and up that dosage to 150mg eod?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it! And it's funny you brought up tbol, that was my first choice as a kicker but financially SD makes more sense. I've ran it once before so I know what to expect. The cycle im thinking of running is DP's cut mix, 50mg of each compound. Do you think I should get an extra vial or so of mast and up that dosage to 150mg eod?
If you have the means...thank me later