Third cycle help. Test Sust, Tren Enth, D-Bol.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
This is my third cycle. I'm 25, 5' 10", 195 lbs, 17% BF. I've been lifting since high school. I'm about to go to the dark side by using tren for the first time and need some advice for dosages.

Week 1-14 Test Sust @ 700mg
Week 1-8 Tren Enth @ 500mg
Week 1-4 D-Bol @ 40mg

Week 1-14 Adex .5mg EOD

PCT weeks 15-19

Clomid 100/100/75/50/50

Diet will be 2800-3000 calories, 300 grams protein , 200 carbs, 100 fat.

Please critic, should I run lower doses of test although I love running it high, is the test dose to high compared to the tren dose ?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I see conflicting views on the test/tren ratio. Some like test higher, some like tren higher. Having no experience with tren yet(2018 I'm gonna try it. I'm an ocd plan guy) but from what I've read I'm going with tren ace to start with. Don't wanna be stuck with bad sides if it doesn't agree with my body. Also the tren seems high for a first timer and the pct I'd add Nolva

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Yea I wanted ace but was only able to find Enth. Plus I'd don't like pinning almost everyday. I'll looks to add the nolva, i know hcg is probably a good idea as well. I just heard that tren attaches to your receptors leaving less room for test and that if you run test to high it's a waste... Unless I pick up more tren and do this ..

Weeks 1-12 Tren Enth @ 500mg
Weeks 1-13 Test Sust @ 400mg

Then dbol as is ...

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I just need to know that I'm not wasting my test by running it to high along with the tren .

clk

clk

Awards
I too have read conflicting ideas behind the test/tren ratios. Since you have tren e, you could get stuck with some narly sides for a while if you don't react well to it. Could always run the test at 700mg and start the tren around 300 and adjust from there as per the sides. That's what I would do just so I wouldn't be stuck with the sides if my body doesn't like it.

Also, what about caber/prami for the tren? I'm no tren expert. I'm putting forth effort to learn now for a future cycle of it and keep finding that prolactin control is a must.

clk

clk

Awards
No. It's used to keep it from increasing too much and causing gyno issues. As I said though, I'm not an expert with tren. So maybe a tren user can chime in on the use of caber and prami.

DTA

DTA

Awards
No. It's used to keep it from increasing too much and causing gyno issues. As I said though, I'm not an expert with tren. So maybe a tren user can chime in on the use of caber and prami.
I have no personal experience but I've read it helps with getting it up. For what that's worth

clk

clk

Awards
Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? Too much prolactin isn't good.

clk

clk

Awards
Ah got ya.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Caber will help get it up. Increases libido and reduces prolactin.

Tren E has less sides for and I've seen others say it both ways. I do think you might want to start with lower doses of both. At least the Test.

The Dbol is going to start working pretty quick, let it do most of the work out the gate. First 4 weeks I say go 400 Tren (.8ml 2x/week). Suggest a Mon-Wed-Fri pinning schedule for the Sust and start at like 425 (.6ml 3x/week)

So:

Mon .8 Tren/.6 Sust
Wed .6 Sust
Frid .8 Tren/.6 Sust

By the 4th week when the Dbol ends you should be able to gauge things on these compounds within another week. Increase as you feel necessary.

I actually suggest keeping it simpler and using Test E or Cyp to match your twice weekly Tren pins. Less issues with stable blood levels over Sust. Just my opinion.

clk

clk

Awards

Tren E has less sides for and I've seen others say it both ways. I do think you might want to start with lower doses of both. At least the Test.

The Dbol is going to start working pretty quick, let it do most of the work out the gate. First 4 weeks I say go 400 Tren (.8ml 2x/week). Suggest a Mon-Wed-Fri pinning schedule for the Sust and start at like 425 (.6ml 3x/week)

So:

Mon .8 Tren/.6 Sust
Wed .6 Sust
Frid .8 Tren/.6 Sust

By the 4th week when the Dbol ends you should be able to gauge things on these compounds within another week. Increase as you feel necessary.

I actually suggest keeping it simpler and using Test E or Cyp to match your twice weekly Tren pins. Less issues with stable blood levels over Sust. Just my opinion.
Sorry to the OP for asking questions on his thread. But...

When you pin test and tren on the same days, you're mixing the two oil's in one syringe correct? Or do you have to keep them separate for some reason?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to the OP for asking questions on his thread. But...

When you pin test and tren on the same days, you're mixing the two oil's in one syringe correct? Or do you have to keep them separate for some reason?
Mix right up.

A little tip, always pull a little air back before pushing into second vial and hold the plunger back firm. Sometime it creates a vacuum and can pull the other oil into the second vial.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
In sticking to what I have. But thanks DMA I'll definitely take your advice for starting a little bit lower. My body takes great to dbol and test. Ideally I'd live to have cyp but sust was all I had available

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In sticking to what I have. But thanks DMA I'll definitely take your advice for starting a little bit lower. My body takes great to dbol and test. Ideally I'd live to have cyp but sust was all I had available
Right on man. Should be a fun cycle!!

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Can't wait , It's going to be a while man which is pissing me off. I have to have my labrum tear cleaned up in my shoulder along with a small piece of bone shaved off due to impingement this week Thursday . I'm really hoping I can get back to the weights within a month and a half. I've been reviewing anything I could use to speed up recovery as far as TB500, BPC, wish I could use HGH if it wasn't to ****ing expensive. I wonder if running a bottle of test at a low dose ( 250/300mg) a week would help recovery at all... Ultimately therapy will be the answer , but I have a full cycle of D-Bol, Test Sust, Tren Enth, bagged up waiting for me to go lol...

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
That leaves me with some time to lock onto some caber though. I heard this Tren ride is going to be crazy. My first time at 8 week 500mg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Wait wait wait wait holdddd up , you said this is your third cycle but your first time crossing to the dark side meaning you've never done injectables before ?....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ahhh okay I was gonna say that's a big step for a first injectable cycle , carry on

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Lol yea , it's my third injectable cycle.... The last was 18 weeks of test at 700mg lol. I couldn't get off it I was having wha to much fun .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'll be starting my first injectable cycle in a couple weeks here

JuiceBoxJack

Awards

So:

Mon .8 Tren/.6 Sust
Wed .6 Sust
Frid .8 Tren/.6 Sust

Great advice ! Thank you