thinking of trying natural testosterone boosters

mike29

Awards
Hi my name is mike. I've been training for a couple of years and have recently seen little or no gains. Which to cut a long story short lead me to test boosters. I have no idea where to start.? Please help

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will definitely get better results in the supplement section. Maybe Admin will move this.

Before we get to test boosters, is your diet on point? Are you eating enough to gain or just enough to maintain? If you've gained in the past, you'll have to eat more to maintain those gains if that makes sense. If you haven't readjusted your calories, you might want to do that.

Olympus Labs makes a great test booster. It's currently on sale for 50% off ending tonight.

Alphamax XT is a pretty comprehensive formula.

EvoMuse Testruction.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi my name is mike. I've been training for a couple of years and have recently seen little or no gains. Which to cut a long story short lead me to test boosters. I have no idea where to start.? Please help
Test boosters, or supplements for that matter, will not help too much if your diet and training aren't already in check. By your brief description, it seems like that is the issue. How old are you, what is your training style, what are you macros, what is your caloric intake?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? What does your training look like? To be training and dieting for a couple years with little to no results means that it was done incorrectly.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Mike. IMO, as others have stated, need to address, diet/calorie intake, training regimen etc. As weird as it sounds might be a simple fix of upping calories, changing the gym up or adding something simple like creatine to your day.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hello Mike, I agree with the consensus, tell us more about your goals, training style, age, all that stuff.

I can recommend Sustain Alpha by BPS as a great natty test boost but without knowing more information about your situation that's only a temp fix.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I'm on Alphamax XT and can give it a huge thumbs up.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
It took about 2 weeks but I started feeling that Alpha type attitude and strated having longer harder morning wood more frequently. After another week or so my libido increased. As far as training I'm stacking alphamax and X-Gels and Soy Lecithin. My muscles stay hard and full all day. Not sure if it's the combo or what but have more energy all day also.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
It took about 2 weeks but I started feeling that Alpha type attitude and strated having longer harder morning wood more frequently. After another week or so my libido increased. As far as training I'm stacking alphamax and X-Gels and Soy Lecithin. My muscles stay hard and full all day. Not sure if it's the combo or what but have more energy all day also.
Did you previously use the original Alphamax by chance? if so how do you compare the 2 so far? I am planning to start alphamax xt in 4 weeks to the date

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a very good stack. X-Gels and AlphaMax XT is my favorite stack. I need to get on the SL train.

jackedjimbean

Awards
Hey mike, starting off with your little to no gain issue. Supplements isn't going to get you fair without proper nutrition. Look at powerlifters and bodybuilders they are constantly eating and all about there nutrition. Yes i know cooking isn't as easy or full as taking a scoop of gainer or popping two caps of creatine. Focus on having more red eat, whole eggs, rice, potatoes etc you can find all this information online. Good Luck and gain fast!