Thinking of starting my first cycle.Any advise what i should run?

ff304

ff304

Awards
I am thinking about starting my first cycle. I'm not 100% sure if I want to start yet. I'm currently taking mass maker, muscle provider protein, creatine select- all from Beverly. I'm also taking hemo rage UC from Nutrex, and also on test boosters. I am 18yrs old, 189 lbs, and 5'11". I would like some advice if I should start a cycle. And what I should run with that cycle

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how bout a cycle of beefdrol? cuz youre too young for hormones, unless youre getting draftted to some university sports team or some ****

ff304

ff304

Awards
how bout a cycle of beefdrol? cuz youre too young for hormones, unless youre getting draftted to some university sports team or some ****
Okay ill research on that, thanks. Also, do you think I'm to young for test boosters? I've noticed some change but I haven't taking them very long. Alot of people say it's stupid for someone 18 to take them. Just wanting some more opinions

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea its a waste of money at your age for test boosters. they wont cause any harm to you, but they wont bring you any difference either

btw beefdrol was my sarcastic way of saying stick to food. hormones at your age have a chance to really cripple your potential. wait till youre older, its not like theyre going anywhere. steroids will always be around

ff304

ff304

Awards
yea its a waste of money at your age for test boosters. they wont cause any harm to you, but they wont bring you any difference either

btw beefdrol was my sarcastic way of saying stick to food. hormones at your age have a chance to really cripple your potential. wait till youre older, its not like theyre going anywhere. steroids will always be around
Lol way to make me feel like a douche. And thanks. Why age is a good age to start a cycle?