Thinking of crossing over

bmanmonkey

bmanmonkey

Awards
I've been natural for my whole competing experience over the last 10years , but am always 2nd or 3rd, now I'm thinking of crossing over to either nabba or ifbb and everything else that goes with it if you know what I mean

Anyone been in the same dilemma or going through the same thing right now any advice would be appreciate

Cheers

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you crossover now, and compete w/ dudes who have been juicing for the last 10yrs and you start finishing 4th and 5th?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you crossover now, and compete w/ dudes who have been juicing for the last 10yrs and you start finishing 4th and 5th?
good point but if he is getting 2nd placce naturally he should be in top shape to compete with those guys

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
The world of aas and peptides is a completely different world than the natural world

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could find some good Legal Steroids in a men's health magazine so you don't have to fish for sources on here...I dunno.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been natural for my whole competing experience over the last 10years , but am always 2nd or 3rd, now I'm thinking of crossing over to either nabba or ifbb and everything else that goes with it if you know what I mean

Anyone been in the same dilemma or going through the same thing right now any advice would be appreciate

Cheers
well i wasnt a natural bb'er but i was in the ph game (still am technically). im thinking about turning to dark side for cookies, and brownies.