thinking of adding tren ace your opinions

carbs

Awards
Hey guys I'm going into week 5 of a 16 week cycle it's been 750 test e with epi kick so far which I'm loving. Been doing a recomp dropping fat while increasing weight and size. Well I'd like to try some tren ace possibly the last 6 weeks of this run but I'm not sure on the dosing. I've seen doses between 50-100mg eod recommended as well as dropping the test dose. What do you recommend based on your personal experience. I have several cycles under my belt and I'm 27.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd try to start with about 50mg eod Tren with test at about 400mg. Slowly drop test as you add it more Tren. I think about TRT dose of Test or a little more is best with Tren. Slowly work your way up with Tren until you're happy or until sides get to be too much and then drop it back down.

I got to about 600mg Tren and 300mg Test before it was too much for me and I had to stop. Anxiety and insomnia were unbelievable.

BamBam0319 is on the same Tren I was right now, and he has it figured out pretty well. He can help better than I can.

drogan

drogan

Awards
I'm currently on 130mg ed of ace with 250 test a week. I love it.

carbs

Awards
I'd try to start with about 50mg eod Tren with test at about 400mg. Slowly drop test as you add it more Tren. I think about TRT dose of Test or a little more is best with Tren. Slowly work your way up with Tren until you're happy or until sides get to be too much and then drop it back down.

I got to about 600mg Tren and 300mg Test before it was too much for me and I had to stop. Anxiety and insomnia were unbelievable.

BamBam0319 is on the same Tren I was right now, and he has it figured out pretty well. He can help better than I can.
At what dose did you feel it start to really work for you and also how were your results?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At what dose did you feel it start to really work for you and also how were your results?
I was only on for 4 weeks, about the end of the second week was when I started seeing major strength gains and daily leaning out. I think I was about 350-400mg.

I got too excited with the lack of side effects at that point and the beginning of week 4 things got bad lol

If I would have kept it at the lower doses, I would have been able to still see amazing changes and run it longer.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm loving the tren. Definitely lower your test dosage. I had almost no side effects at 50mg per day. I decided to try bumping up to 75mg daily on Monday and almost immediately noticed an increase in sweating and anxiety. Weirdly enough the irritability that I had at lower dosages seems to have diminished. So far the sweating and anxiety isn't enough to make me want to drop my dosage back down, though.

drogan

drogan

Awards
I'm recomping, 15% bf and its going amazing, getting leaner by the day, strength exploding, vascularity is insane. people starting to stare when I walk by

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I do 50 mgs a day and don't get any side effects at all. Stuff is amazing to me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least 100mg EOD IMO.. id go for 8 weeks but thats me.

carbs

Awards
Wow thanks for all the feed back dudes! I think I'll start at 50ed and use the least amount possible to see what it does for me. You guys recommend caber @.5 e3d?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow thanks for all the feed back dudes! I think I'll start at 50ed and use the least amount possible to see what it does for me. You guys recommend caber @.5 e3d?
Start with .25-.5 e5d. Too much caber can be a bad thing. I think I was running about .5 e5d and I would get random bursts of high euphoria/happiness/excitement out of nowhere and it'd freak me out lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do your shots EOD bro.. ED is a lot of pinning. Each pin increases your risk of infections, abscesses, tissue trauma, scar tissue, etc. It really isn't needed.. You are not using suspensions of tren. It keep values a tad more stable, but not enough to notice a difference.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd do your shots EOD bro.. ED is a lot of pinning. Each pin increases your risk of infections, abscesses, tissue trauma, scar tissue, etc. It really isn't needed.. You are not using suspensions of tren. It keep values a tad more stable, but not enough to notice a difference.
Daily pins has been sweet for me aha. But I use slin pins if it's just tren. Full syringes and needles if it's a Sunday and I'm including test

carbs

Awards
Critical- So you think 100mg eod?

Bam - I've read you can inject subq with tren ace is that what you're doing? Or are you lean enough to get a true IM inject with the slin needle?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Critical- So you think 100mg eod?

Bam - I've read you can inject subq with tren ace is that what you're doing? Or are you lean enough to get a true IM inject with the slin needle?
I think I've been hitting muscle with slin pins. I'm pretty lean and I just jab it in without pinching skin or anything
Pip isn't bad with 50mg (.5mL right now) but when I tried 75mg it was awful and the muscle was sore for days.

carbs

Awards
Huh interesting anyone else have any experience with doing this?