thinking about trying sarm maybe into ds

Paddyb85

Awards
hi guys, thinking about giving sarms a go more curiosity than anything, would be good to see if the longer cycle of low sides and hopefully kept gains would be as , or almost as effective as 4 week steroid cycle, from what im readin there is mixed reviews on recovery from likes of lgd would it require a real low dosed clomid cycle, or is it non sense and people being over cautious. im talking on probably an 8 week cycle.
next point , before reading about sarms i was looking at starting a superdrol course (methastadrol to be exact) a i have some left over, but sarms seem appealing and interesting in the fact that hopefully, most gains will be kept. anyway, if say 4 weeks into 8 week cycle of lgd, or 8 weeks into 12 week cycle of lgd, so basically the last four weeks of cycle, if i feel its not enough would it be safe to add the superdrol in as normal or even ditch the lgd and onto superdrol, as on superdrol the lgd may be pointless. and do a proper pct.

btw im 30 years old. plenty years of training.
and any cycle recomendations would be greatfull. feel like all my reading up is going round in circles reading people goinf off track on the posts etc. obviously sarms are still fairly new though so it is expected.

thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you

Paddyb85

Awards
Thanks. I'll read through it all tonight. I see om your recommendation for lgd cycle you say to use eliminate, what's the need for this if it doesn't aromatise. And same for pct. Obviously oestrogen will rise as with any compound but is it not minimal om sarms. And also for pct surely clomid amd an Ai on hand just incase is enough. Is there a need for otc pct.

Also do you have any advice on my question about it leading onto superdrol for last four weeks.? Thanks for the reply

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I'll read through it all tonight. I see om your recommendation for lgd cycle you say to use eliminate, what's the need for this if it doesn't aromatise. And same for pct. Obviously oestrogen will rise as with any compound but is it not minimal om sarms. And also for pct surely clomid amd an Ai on hand just incase is enough. Is there a need for otc pct.

Also do you have any advice on my question about it leading onto superdrol for last four weeks.? Thanks for the reply
It wouldn't hurt to have an otc pct product but if you have a serm I think it should cover it. You can through in an otc test booster like viron by blr though and or reduce xt by sns. Also if you want some more info on sarms theres an info tab on the strong supplement shop website.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

depending on the pct product an AI is recommended to prevent estrogen rebound and slowly raise it back to normal levels. Also remember, the quicker the gains the easier they are to lose

Paddyb85

Awards
Aye I get that, rebound is possible from any compound but from what I read highly unlikely with a Sarn like this. I get its handy to have backup. But on cycle oestrogen support I don't understand the need. Maybe a sales pitch ?

Paddyb85

Awards
Lean engineer sorry never seen your reply there don't know how to reply to a comment on this app so sorry for fresh comments guys. That's what o was thinking mate. Seem for pct and a test booster. I still love the Good old daa tbh.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you are taking superdrol and a sarm, then you more than likely won't need an AI. SD is known for prolactin issues though so ingredients like mucuna, p5p, l-dopa and such are recommended. Hows your pct looking?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aye I get that, rebound is possible from any compound but from what I read highly unlikely with a Sarn like this. I get its handy to have backup. But on cycle oestrogen support I don't understand the need. Maybe a sales pitch ��
The armistane is reccomended in the advanced cycle not for estrogen control but to keep a lean/dry look during cycle. Is it necessary? No, not at all but it will contribute to the overall cycle and eliminate is very cheap :)
As for bridging into a ph, I love the idea. About to bridge into a ph cycle from osta myself. It's a nice way to extend out a cycle to get the maximum amount of gains without putting too much stress on your body.

Paddyb85

Awards
Sweet I thought it would be fine but not trying any Sarm before I was a bit unsure. I'm not 100% going to. But if I feel I don't get much out of the lgd amd I'm gonna use clomid amyway then I might aswell rattle the superdrol I have.

Quads, superdrol ain't a defo so pct hasn't been decided. But probably if I don't use superdrol the. Clomid 50,25,25. And if I use superdrol. 50,50,25,25 both including daa and maybe afterwards either pes erase,clomadex or the old super pct Yates speaks of once I scope it out. But the clomid amd daa arw for sure mo matter what.

Paddyb85

Awards
What you bridging into Yates? I would imagine from what I've read that ostarine would be ideal in pct after using a Sarm bridged to ph/ds but as I haven't used a Sarm yet I wana test the water. I'm hoping I get more than I expect from lgd and don't have to use the superdrol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you bridging into Yates? I would imagine from what I've read that ostarine would be ideal in pct after using a Sarm bridged to ph/ds but as I haven't used a Sarm yet I wana test the water. I'm hoping I get more than I expect from lgd and don't have to use the superdrol.
Running 8 weeks of osta at 15mg and bridging into epistane and dermatrest for 6 weeks. I'm 6 weeks into the osta and results have been nothing short of spectacular imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Cutting cycle?
Yep. In an extreme deficit right now, will up my cals a little for the epi/trest but am already sub 10% bf from this cycle so far

Paddyb85

Awards
Excellent. Well in. Would ostarine not benefit thought whole cycle or arw you thinking of using it pct?

What's your thoughts on lgd into a harsh compound like superdrol? Do you did lgd quite suppressive at say 8 weeks? Superdrol csn be so wouldn't want to start it when I'm already pretty suppressed if you know whatt mean. really don't know what to expect lol. Want to have a good idea before delving in. My first ever cycle was superdrol amd was outstanding. But I delved In to quick. And used am otc pct. Clomadex. Don't get me wrong it felt like it sqaure me up pretty quick I have to say. Amd most gains where kept, I want completely shut down, the odd limp moment when giving the Mrs a seing to haha and the clomadex had my man Juice built up in no time, but obviously afterwards I realised I should have used clomid. Don't wana make wrong choice now experimenting with sarms. Obviously at short cycles low dose there fine but longer cycle onto sd I wana know what I'm doing lol.

Paddyb85

Awards
God sorry for all typos. Hope you can make it out. Bloody phones haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. Well in. Would ostarine not benefit thought whole cycle or arw you thinking of using it pct?

What's your thoughts on lgd into a harsh compound like superdrol? Do you did lgd quite suppressive at say 8 weeks? Superdrol csn be so wouldn't want to start it when I'm already pretty suppressed if you know whatt mean. really don't know what to expect lol. Want to have a good idea before delving in. My first ever cycle was superdrol amd was outstanding. But I delved In to quick. And used am otc pct. Clomadex. Don't get me wrong it felt like it sqaure me up pretty quick I have to say. Amd most gains where kept, I want completely shut down, the odd limp moment when giving the Mrs a seing to haha and the clomadex had my man Juice built up in no time, but obviously afterwards I realised I should have used clomid. Don't wana make wrong choice now experimenting with sarms. Obviously at short cycles low dose there fine but longer cycle onto sd I wana know what I'm doing lol.
I'm dropping the osta when I start the epi/trest. I tried osta in pct and it really effected my recovery. My rule now is no suppressive compounds in pct at all. You might as well run the cycle your thinking of, your going to shut yourself down anyway so you might as well just make a nice long run og it and have a solid pct lined up

Paddyb85

Awards
Yeah that's my thought om it pct too tbh. I know it's meant to work well but your trying to come out of suppression and want to as quick as possible aswell as get your naturals on the right track.

I know what you mean but as I said I haven't shut down om superdrol before and I would rather not completely, and I ain't ready for test jabbing yet ( ****ebag) but I'm.just wondering how suppressive you find lgd to tart with. I don't even know if I'm gonna bride to sd, depends how i find the lgd. But of I find it pathetic I ain't going through pct for that so the sd will get a run haha.