Thinking about Deca

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Planning my next cycle, Test/Primo will be the base, and thinking about trying Deca for the first half or so, never used and never really been interested in trying until now. Not really interested in gaining too much weight but really interested in the recovery&joint benefits, can I get a little bit of muscle from it also it’s even better. ;)

I’m thinking about 300mg for 8-10 weeks, that should be enough right to still get benefits from the drug but stay away from most of the sides?

I will add Proviron during the Deca part.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
300 is plenty as your second / third oil.
I’ve tried many things and as long as people can manage higher test.. higher test with other oils at lower dosages is really the best option. You’ll love it. 300 will be easily manageable.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve tried many things and as long as people can manage higher test.. higher test with other oils at lower dosages is really the best option. You’ll love it. 300 will be easily manageable.
Cool, it’ll be fun to see how it works out, thanks.

Btw, Did you start the Primo?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool, it’ll be fun to see how it works out, thanks.

Btw, Did you start the Primo?
Yes sir I’m 2 weeks in. 900 test 400 primo for the first 3 months of my off season and last 2 months I’ll add npp 300mg and lower primo to 300 probably. I’m not expecting anything as I know it’s a slow and steady drug a bit like EQ.. but I’m confident it’ll be amazing. Everybody who ran real primo absolutely loved it... unfortunately most people run fake primo.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir I’m 2 weeks in. 900 test 400 primo for the first 3 months of my off season and last 2 months I’ll add npp 300mg and lower primo to 300 probably. I’m not expecting anything as I know it’s a slow and steady drug a bit like EQ.. but I’m confident it’ll be amazing. Everybody who ran real primo absolutely loved it... unfortunately most people run fake primo.
Yeah like you already know I love Primo, I’m sure you will love it also! But, I have to ask, why 900mg Test? That’s seems like a lot

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah like you already know I love Primo, I’m sure you will love it also! But, I have to ask, why 900mg Test? That’s seems like a lot
Because I’m at this point in my journey, I’m gonna compete at the national in 7 months for a pro card. I’ve always ran something like 700test and other oils and I’m now upping the test a little.The important factor imo is total amount of gear which is 1.4g and this is ridiculously low for a bodybuilder! Just went to the Toronto pro show last weekend and saw / spoke to many pros (my friend finished second at the classic pro show) and the dosages are usually way more than this

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
300 is more than enough for joint relief if that’s your primary concern. The benefits for joints kick in a lot faster than the other effects imo. You can get deca sides at any dose though. It seems to vary a lot from person to person. Some people make deca their primary anabolic, while others get puffy nips even at low doses.

Last edited:
B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because I’m at this point in my journey, I’m gonna compete at the national in 7 months for a pro card. I’ve always ran something like 700test and other oils and I’m now upping the test a little.The important factor imo is total amount of gear which is 1.4g and this is ridiculously low for a bodybuilder! Just went to the Toronto pro show last weekend and saw / spoke to many pros (my friend finished second at the classic pro show) and the dosages are usually way more than this
Cool, I’m sure you will do great! It’s inspiring to go to a show and be around the competitors, it makes you push harder, good for you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool, I’m sure you will do great! It’s inspiring to go to a show and be around the competitors, it makes you push harder, good for you.
Thank you! Nonetheless I without a doubt know I’m taking considerable dosages and I’m doing everything I can to stay as healthy as possible but it’s a reality that you need to do certain things to be competitive and unfortunately it’s not always the healthiest! Not gonna lie about that

M

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did a lot of research on npp/deca for my current bulk cycle. Decided on npp. On the 4th week at 400mg and i feel so good. Gaining weight while staying lean and libido is crazy high, honestly to much.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did a lot of research on npp/deca for my current bulk cycle. Decided on npp. On the 4th week at 400mg and i feel so good. Gaining weight while staying lean and libido is crazy high, honestly to much.
Cool, how much Test are you running and are you running anything else also?

M

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool, how much Test are you running and are you running anything else also?
750 mg test C. .5mg arimdex every other day. Will add Anavar last 6 weeks. Just got bloods done. Curious to see what test is at but easily 3000 plus

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my idea was to buy 300mg/ml Deca but a friend of mine said I he had 200mg/ml he could give me for free, he just wanted to get rid of it so he don’t use it himself, you know, just a regular roid addict 😜

So my question is, will 200mg ew be enough or should I still get the 300mg and do 300mg ew?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So my idea was to buy 300mg/ml Deca but a friend of mine said I he had 200mg/ml he could give me for free, he just wanted to get rid of it so he don’t use it himself, you know, just a regular roid addict 😜

So my question is, will 200mg ew be enough or should I still get the 300mg and do 300mg ew?
What’s your whole cycle dosages and compounds? For sure 200 is enough to get the benefits you’re looking for... 300 would bring a little more to the table without too many side effects unless you’re one of the very unlucky ones. Up 2 you man.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your whole cycle dosages and compounds? For sure 200 is enough to get the benefits you’re looking for... 300 would bring a little more to the table without too many side effects unless you’re one of the very unlucky ones. Up 2 you man.
My first plan was doing 400 each Test/Primo with the Deca (and Proviron), then raise the Primo to 600 when I’m done with the Deca.

But now seeing you doing 900 Test I feel like a weakling and thinking about raising it…

My goal is not to gain weight, I will eat over maintenance so I know I will gain weight, the cycle is more strength/performance based.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My first plan was doing 400 each Test/Primo with the Deca (and Proviron), then raise the Primo to 600 when I’m done with the Deca.

But now seeing you doing 900 Test I feel like a weakling and thinking about raising it…

My goal is not to gain weight, I will eat over maintenance so I know I will gain weight, the cycle is more strength/performance based.
I don’t necessarily think you should follow my exact path but I do believe higher test yields better result and people misunderstand how test is basically the enhancer to any other compound. I love your cycle! I could see 250 of deca do wonder in addition to what you’re doing right now and also as a first cycle it would be a safe way to learn how your body reacts to nandrolone! Also if you’re not trying to gain excessive amount of muscle tissue and push the envelope I think staying on the safer side is the way to go man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following along!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I respond poorly to 19-nors from a prolactin perspective; mine always jacks up high easily and bugs my gyno.

Currently on 500 test, 150 deca, and just added 200 mast e yesterday (because I respond well with it with test and because it will help manage estrogen & reduce prolactin). Also on CJC DAC and Mk677 which raise prolactin.

Just at 150 deca, I get the joint benefits some it seems like, but I instantly see reduction in libido and some function & increase in prolactin. I take 200mg P5P currently split over 2 doses, and like I said just added mast (it was going to have to be that or a bit ofpramiplexole or caber, or Proviron). I am using 11mg Exemestane 4x a week currently and really don’t want to use more currently as it also cuts into the joint benefit if I take too much.

200mg will do what you want, but you’ll know within a month if it’s worth it or not.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I respond poorly to 19-nors from a prolactin perspective; mine always jacks up high easily and bugs my gyno.

Currently on 500 test, 150 deca, and just added 200 mast e yesterday (because I respond well with it with test and because it will help manage estrogen & reduce prolactin). Also on CJC DAC and Mk677 which raise prolactin.

Just at 150 deca, I get the joint benefits some it seems like, but I instantly see reduction in libido and some function & increase in prolactin. I take 200mg P5P currently split over 2 doses, and like I said just added mast (it was going to have to be that or a bit ofpramiplexole or caber, or Proviron). I am using 11mg Exemestane 4x a week currently and really don’t want to use more currently as it also cuts into the joint benefit if I take too much.

200mg will do what you want, but you’ll know within a month if it’s worth it or not.
Cool, yeah I start with 200 and if I feel good I can always go up, thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool, yeah I start with 200 and if I feel good I can always go up, thanks.
HRT docs seem to prescribe it at 1-150 for joint comfort, sometimes 200, so it makes sense to start there if that’s the primary goal.

You may find you get no appreciable sides and end up being a Mike Mentzer type able to take a few grams a week

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently added 75mg a week to my TRT for joint support, works great and my libido is through the roof!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously loads of good comment above.

I’m also a massive deca fan boy. I respond way better to 19nors than test or DHT’s and whilst I love tren, deca is the ‘healthier option’.

test and deca at 600mg plus gh at 4iu a day personally is a good bulking option. I do typically require higher doses of everything unfortunately.

I don’t get any sides from deca (I use a very small amount of caber (0.25 ew) which keeps my prolactin in check. I get bored pinning too frequently and without sides deca is a better option but if I had an issue with sides then npp for many does mitigate the sides (and by sides really we are talking about the membership to the limp noodle club that often occurs).

300 will certainly do the job you want imo (as will 200).