They hate us cuz they ain't us

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
A lot of new versions to my core products coming by Jan 2017. I understand the hate. I'm just a Chicago dude with some of the best sht out. Its hard to digest for some. Well get use to it. Been in business since 2002.

[video]https://youtu.be/F7bjmd172Uk[/video]

Chuck Diesel cameo at 1:55

throwback video from Feb pulling:
[video]https://youtu.be/81_Q5HwOcRY[/video]

People talk about "clinical dose" but all I know is "GET DIESEL" dose. Clinical dose is for mice.
We monsters over here.

[video]https://youtu.be/MDSf-nA6Ym8[/video]

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AIN'T US.

Diesel Test Procycle V3 now available. Try it. You will be a believer in GET DIESEL quality 3 days into
the bottle. Everything else is unleaded.​

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Love the headline! They hate us cuz they ain't us!

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
5 days into diesel test hardcore 4 pills a day....libido not crazy but loaf is retarded. Good start so far. Pissing like crazy too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5 days into diesel test hardcore 4 pills a day....libido not crazy but loaf is retarded. Good start so far. Pissing like crazy too.
Billd1982 nice to hear ! DTP V3 is insane. I had to cut back the dose was getting too excited over the females at work haha

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Lmao the wife already had some comments. Started the dthc after 30 days on Mtest...sleep was great on mtest but energy and load volume in just 4 days on dthc has been noticeably better

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lmao the wife already had some comments. Started the dthc after 30 days on Mtest...sleep was great on mtest but energy and load volume in just 4 days on dthc has been noticeably better
I been using getdiesel nutrition since the dawn of time. Always had great results. Every one I heard of using DTP LOVED IT !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried DTH "grande bolas" 2.5 yrs ago solo and honestly felt zero benefits throughout running an entire bottle. Would it be worth my time to try DTP V3?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I tried DTH "grande bolas" 2.5 yrs ago solo and honestly felt zero benefits throughout running an entire bottle. Would it be worth my time to try DTP V3?
Maybe I have you confused, are you the guy who claims to have the "shıts for weeks" from other test boosters with the same ingredients?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, it was def from the KingsBlood. Worked fantastic otherwise but it does not contain Yohimbe. DTH did not either.
I may give DTP V3 a shot at some point...currently just started Testruction.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No, it was def from the KingsBlood. Worked fantastic otherwise but it does not contain Yohimbe..
I may give DTP V3 a shot at some point...currently just started Testruction.
Keep us posted ! Also if u want do a log in the supplements section that would be great!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would enjoy that! Obviously will have to wait until after Testruction though. At that point I might be due for a Test Booster Break. However, I don't really agree with that theory. I think the key is that you just have to utilize different ingredients every 2-3 months to avoid desensitization/tolerance.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, not a claim, just unfortunate truth.
The test booster you just ran that upset your stomach had both Magnesium and Ginger in it. Both of those can have diarrhea as a very common side effect. I would guess one of those, or the combination of both caused issue. Since Magnesium is common, in future try splitting your does up even further and see if it helps.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The test booster you just ran that upset your stomach had both Magnesium and Ginger in it. Both of those can have diarrhea as a very common side effect. I would guess one of those, or the combination of both caused issue. Since Magnesium is common, in future try splitting your does up even further and see if it helps.
I am pretty used to taking magnesium supplements, but did not add any additional when I ran this test booster. I have had all other ingredients in this formula except for Ginger Rhizomes. I suspected that as being the culprit as well..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty used to taking magnesium supplements, but did not add any additional when I ran this test booster. I have had all other ingredients in this formula except for Ginger Rhizomes. I suspected that as being the culprit as well..
You have to watch out for the yummy yummy sauce at the Japanese restaurants lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one contains the bad soy ? I always feel like my libido takes a hit big time!
Lol not sure. I just know yummy yummy is full of ginger, and can ruin peoples night ??

I take ginger to combat motion sickness on boats, theme parks, etc, so I'm immune to the sides now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well let's be real. Eating at most oriental restaurants is basically like signing yourself up for quite a ride in the bathroom. I tend to not react as explosively as the people I go with though. Go with to the restaurant that is, not the bathroom..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well let's be real. Eating at most oriental restaurants is basically like signing yourself up for quite a ride in the bathroom. I tend to not react as explosively as the people I go with though. Go with to the restaurant that is, not the bathroom..
Outback steakhouse would be a great choice for u !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To quote an Asian friend. Oriental is a Rug. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like my steakhouses!
Well this thread has gone completely off topic. What else is new though...