LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. you definitely look more cut in this pic compared to the first one. Although the lighting is different in the first compared to this one but still.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. you definitely look more cut in this pic compared to the first one. Although the lighting is different in the first compared to this one but still.
Thanks man, i feel leaner and the wife has noticed and commented on my looks as well. And yeah, my phone has a terrible camera and my wife refuses to take pictures, so i have to try in whatever bathroom im in when i have a chance, EXCEPT for the bathroom at home, because it was apparently built by and for people much taller than myself.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My Boy
Felix was born after 36 hours of labor and Mama refused pain releif many more times than I would have. He weighed 8lbs exactly and has maintained his weight without loss. Healthy size, healthy organs, healthy blood, healthy Mama. The experience was life-changing and I thank you all for your congratulations.

My Progress
I spent 5 days in the hospital with nothing but salty, shitty fast food to eat and nothing to do but sit around and stress myself to my wits end. You'd think I'd look like a train wreck. However, I've maintained the exact weight as I last weighed and somehow look better. Could I manage 45 hours of no sleep (watching after Mama and Baby after labor) without the Stenabolic to help manipulate my internal clock? I don't know. What I do know is that with 5 days left on this journey, I feel confident that I picked the two best compounds I could have for my unique situation.
PhotoPictureResizer_191121_110952553_crop_2185x2115.jpg

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess good that you stayed the same weight even when eatting like crap!:)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive been feeling pretty great, considering my lack of sleep lately. I haven't had time for exercise, as i expected, but we're working on a routine that works for everyone and my wofe said she agrees that its important that I resume very soon.

Ive noticed a small characteristic of the stenabolic transdermal. When cold, the powder reforms into very small clumps that just suspend into the liquid when shaken. You have to run them under warm water and shake repeatedly to get it mixed back in.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe this is where I'll call it a wrap. 30 days of supplementing with GW and SR has given me a loss of 8 pounds and 2.5 inches from my waist. This may seem like average results until you consider the fact that my life has done everything that would typically cause me to gain weight. Stress, lack of sleep, bad eating, schedule not allowing for the workouts several times. I'm very impressed with my results and will definitely revisit this stack once my life has regained some sense of regularity 😂😂. A HYOOJ thanks to @Narrows Labs Rep and
NL as a whole for allowing me to try these interesting compounds!
PhotoPictureResizer_191125_150038742_crop_3328x2496.jpg