TheVenom's Aterall ER Timeline (Summarized)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be using this thread to make singular posts that would normally be broken up compared to the other thread i have going HERE. This will hopefully make the timelines of each complete day easier to follow and allow for a much cleaner format.

(T-:10) Wake up groggy. Didn't sleep very well. Son decided neither of us needed rest.

(T-:05) Take 1g fish oil and eat one spoon of high-fat peanut butter.

(00:00) Take 3 caps with a full bottle of water.

(00:35) Feel some activity in my stomach.

(00:45) First signs of stimulation appear. Sensation of normal coffee consumption, accompanied by a stronger warmth than usual.

(00:55) Warmth becomes quite strong, almost feeling like I may sweat without activity. Focus seems to seriously hone onto any and everything my eyes come across.

(01:00) I don't know how long I've been in an elevated mood for. Euphoric isn't quite the word, but it's close. Definitely better than without drugs. I'll pay closer to the onset of this effect next time.​

(01:20) Had a small breakfast of pears, yogurt, and eggs. Didn't have much of an appetite but knew I needed to eat.

(01:30) Begin drive to work. Not eventful. Very short drive.

(01:35) Made it to work ready to take on the day. 5000 square foot commercial remodel with two team members not even giving the courtesy of calling out, just not showing. LIVID.

(01:55) Finalize new game plan. Adversity WHO? Seriously impressed at how quickly we adapted. Focus is shining like a spot-light.

(02:25) On schedule for completion and under budget thanks to unreliable ass-hats. Not even mad.

(03:00) No longer feel stimulated or warm at all. Hunger hits like I've never eaten in my life. Eat some mixed nuts, two hardboiled eggs, and a Fairlife Core Power. Surprisingly full. Craving coffee, but decide not to... for science!

(04:00) Asked whats bothering me. Nothing.. Im in a pretty good mood...

(05:30) Effects seem to have tapered down. Focus is still on point but mood and energy aren't as pronounced as they were. Having lunch, will have an espresso to reignite my fires.

(06:10) Had a good lunch with a normal appetite. No crash, but the coffee still hasn't lit me back up yet.

(06:30) I still feel like I could go all day. Having coffee with a normal sized lunch really seems to have dampened the "oomph" of it, but I can tell it's helping. I usually function with MUCH more stimuants throughout the day so having made it this far on just Atteral ER and one coffee is impressive.

(07:10) Mood boost has apparently worn off, but not crashed. Its not bad, just unaffected.

(07:35) Work day was extremely productive. Called it early to conserve payroll and let everyone enjoy NYE. Heading home to kiss mama and mini-me.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today I used three caps on an empty stomach.

(T-:10) Wake up after an "okay" sleep.

(00:00) Take 3 caps with a full bottle of water and 1g Alpha Stano.

(00:10) Feel my stomach start to wake up and work. No nausea.

(00:15) Go to the bathroom. I usually go around 3 hours after waking. Feels urgent and forced, cause you know, stims.

(00:25) I start to feel a little anxious, but quickly get over it. The idea of going to the bathroom a million times at work didn't sit well with me, but I'm a big boy lol.

(00:35) Stimulation becomes noticeable. Focus is present and pleasant and body temperature rises.​

(00:45) Progression of temperature and stimulation seems to be faster than with fats. Focus, however, is not as pronounced as with them.

(01:10) Start some at-home work on my phone. I usually struggle with using my phone but this may be a good test.

(01:30) Get my work submitted without throwing my phone. Fery few errors made, mostly just typos from my sausage fingers. Realize the cognitive benefit may mean more than just focus. Leave for fuel and work.

(01:35) Notice elevated mood like last time. Onset was slower and weaker than without fats. Focus is starting to increase, mainly fixating on tail-lights and noises of trafic that seem to cut right through the music.

(02:00) Traffic was crazy, made it to work. Very hard to not focus on the smell of gasoline that is following me. Sweating slightly with no activity. Stimulation level still hasn't reached what I hope is peak.

(02:30) Workload isn't as much as it has been recently, so my good mood is now a great mood since it looks like we'll finish early again. Very early lol.

(02:40) I caved and got a coffee. This dose without fats didn't kick like my first time. Plain black, no sugar.

(03:00) Stimlation and body temperature have risen as I imagined. This extra kick put me in a perfect spot! I'm catching up on paperwork and the focus and energy are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.

(03:40) Ate two servings of mixed fruit in water and a can of tuna in oil. Didn't mean to grab the oily kind but oh well. Mustard did the trick.

(04:00) About to finish details on Tuesday's job. Just got a lead on another job so stoked about that.

(05:00) My final quality check on Tuesdays job showed p-e-r-f-e-c-t performance from team. I feel the come-down, but I'm not crashing. About to leave and meet my lead for some tea.

(05:55) He recommended I try the pretzel so I did. I didn't care for it lol. I was on my mental A-Game and feel like this deal is as good as closed! Headed to the house to ready to papers for it in the event of good news.

(07:00) Wow, the crash. I've done nothing but yawn for the past 15 or so minutes. I would imagine its from my diet today- surely nothing to do with the fats.

Another fast and productive day. I really feel as if Atteral ER helped me socially today, and a good thing came of it!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(T-:15) Wake up after sleep that was restful, but not plentiful. Start my coffee, no work today.

(00:00) Take 2 caps with a dark roast (less caffeine) with 1tbsp of coconut oil in it.

(00:10) Finish coffee in bed. No effects other than being sent to the bathroom. Guts are awake.

(00:20) Still seems to be no effects.

(00:35) Stimulation begins. Subtle mood change also apparent. Time for some cleaning.

(00:45) Ponder would I really miss the dogs. 😂 Floors are swept. Not to my wife's standards but she's at work. Palms sweaty from holding the broom.

(01:00) Mood is even better and stimulation is slightly stronger.

(01:20) Floors are mopped, likely still below my wife's standards. Music is very enjoyable.

(01:40) Still energetic, well ahead of where I hoped to be at this point. Mood is bordering on euphoria now. Seriously upbeat and still well-stimulated.

(02:00) Only bathroom and kitchen left. Mood and energy still great and steady.

(02:30) Bathroom cleaner fumes are a little much. Going to sit down for a bit while the smell clears.

(02:33) Got bored sitting down and started laundry.

(03:00) Baby woke up. Time to feed the man!

(03:20) He decided he'd eat slowly today, so I was sitting for quite a bit and found myself fidgeting with the bottle and bouncing my legs.

(04:00) He's being good, and I'm running out of things to do. The house is boring me but I don't want to just leave with him out of boredom.

(05:00) Just spent the last hour trying to get good pictures of the baby. I failed tremendously lol. I can actually notice a come-down, but I didn't notice the plateau. It kind of climbed and just fell.

(05:20) I feel a full-blown crash. I'm having a hard time not getting some extra caffeine.

(05:35) Getting the big man ready for a short walk.

(05:45) Getting up and walking around really helped me feel less lethargic. This is not a supplement you use if you plan to be stationary.

(06:00) I don't notice any residual effects, even lethargy. I think getting cozy earlier just got the best of me. Next dose will be two caps without fats.