thesinner's review of Reset AD

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there's a smiley that sums up my impression of this product: :thumbsup:

During my contest preparation, I was taking lots of the ECY stack, and eating chocamine like candy. The day after the contest I started taking reset AD. I've been taking bendryl at night, and Reset in the mornings with a small amount of caffeine (because it's hard to get going at 4 in the morning), with a second dose at a later point in the afternoon. It's been a little less than a week, and I'm feeling like a stimulant noob once again.

Really solid product. It also seems to have a great stimulant effect on it's own. In fact, my second dose of the day (not taken with any stimulants) got me so high-wired that I had to start taking it at an earlier time in the day so that I could fall asleep at night.

Again, really solid product. Keep up the great work Palo Alto Labs. :thumbsup:

thesinner

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I think there's a smiley that sums up my impression of this product: :thumbsup:

During my contest preparation, I was taking lots of the ECY stack, and eating chocamine like candy. The day after the contest I started taking reset AD. I've been taking bendryl at night, and Reset in the mornings with a small amount of caffeine (because it's hard to get going at 4 in the morning), with a second dose at a later point in the afternoon. It's been a little less than a week, and I'm feeling like a stimulant noob once again.

Really solid product. It also seems to have a great stimulant effect on it's own. In fact, my second dose of the day (not taken with any stimulants) got me so high-wired that I had to start taking it at an earlier time in the day so that I could fall asleep at night.

Again, really solid product. Keep up the great work Palo Alto Labs. :thumbsup:

thesinner
thesinner thanks for the great feedback and kind words. Feeling like a stim noob after years of stim use and abuse is crazy eh.....

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you sinner. I'm about to get on Reset AD. Maybe starting tommorow.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with you sinner. I'm about to get on Reset AD. Maybe starting tommorow.
It will be fun!

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about a product to increase my stim sensitivity, but it was on sale @ NP, and I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm really glad I did.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
great review man...

WTF is up with that avatar? my little pony? lololol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop taking it because I wanted to trial RPM. Taking the two together had me up well into the wee hours. lol

Sooner or later, I will get back to rehabing my beaten down adrenals with the Reset.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I take the little yellow capsule, this movie scene pops into my head:

Namely the part when Benicio's charater says "...or maybe a fresh adrenaline gland..to chew on."

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have heard nothing but great stuff about Reset, my friend is in love with it.

Will be using very soon.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Every time I take the little yellow capsule, this movie scene pops into my head:

Namely the part when Benicio's charater says "...or maybe a fresh adrenaline gland..to chew on."
One of the best scenes in any movie ever.. hilarious!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starring Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro. Those guys are such great actors, they can make sh*tty movies entertaining.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starring Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro. Those guys are such great actors, they can make sh*tty movies entertaining.
johnny depp sucks. btw my wife is in love with him.:lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
movie is a riot... book is even better!!! but there are couple scenes in the movie that are just ridiculously funny...