THERMOAMP REVIEWS

Neversummer

Awards
Anyone has used this with Yohimbine HCL...5mg-25mg?
I have used it for 2 weeks with Y-HCL @9mg and caffeine twice in the morning 2 hours apart.

I am the leanest I have ever been with just a little fat on the lower stomach and love handles. I have probably 5lbs to lose. I have noticed sliming on both although the scale doesn’t budge.

there is no negative interactions between the two and the thermoamp doesn’t seem to add or amplify the negative sides of the Y-hcl

do any of the ingredients of thermo amp initiate a insulin response? I take it at the same time as the Y in fasted state.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used it for 2 weeks with Y-HCL @9mg and caffeine twice in the morning 2 hours apart.

I am the leanest I have ever been with just a little fat on the lower stomach and love handles. I have probably 5lbs to lose. I have noticed sliming on both although the scale doesn’t budge.

there is no negative interactions between the two and the thermoamp doesn’t seem to add or amplify the negative sides of the Y-hcl

do any of the ingredients of thermo amp initiate a insulin response? I take it at the same time as the Y in fasted state.
should be good to go with taking at same time, i don't see any problem.

glad you are enjoying such good results and good luck with those last 5lbs!!!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The only caution I would add is that because of the lipid soluble nature of forskolin, you'll see little benefit from that ingredient. This is another good example why making the forskolin a standalone (while increasing the L-Baiba) would be useful.

Crowbar

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only caution I would add is that because of the lipid soluble nature of forskolin, you'll see little benefit from that ingredient. This is another good example why making the forskolin a standalone (while increasing the L-Baiba) would be useful.

Crowbar
piperine....?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can handle 200mg Caffeine plus 25mg YHCL first thing in the morning but this **** is intense

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Crowbar
i trust that @delsolrob knows what he is doing....must be working according to reviews-eh?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always appreciating feedback - I do think the forslean is a beneficial/synergistic component in the product and we may need to adjust the product instructions though.

I do think it's also flattering how another well known brand just released a product with a very similar profile to ThermoAmp, but with lower dosing of BAIBA and GOP, and they decided to use a 20% extract of forskolin...I still believe we have the highest dosed L-BAIBA product on the market.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been very happy with the results !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up two bottles to run on a cut and can’t complain about results I’ve had in the past. Last cut it kept me dropping weight even when I messed up my macros.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife is about 2 weeks in on this and running it with a ketogenic diet. It's hard to guage at this point what is doing what, but she's making steady progress nonetheless. Has anyone noticed any side effects at all? I'd like to give it a run as well, but I get side effects from everything lol.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife is about 2 weeks in on this and running it with a ketogenic diet. It's hard to guage at this point what is doing what, but she's making steady progress nonetheless. Has anyone noticed any side effects at all? I'd like to give it a run as well, but I get side effects from everything lol.
My hands and feet are always cold while running this, farts stink, and morning coffee has me running to the toilet faster than usual.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had any side effects personally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My hands and feet are always cold while running this, farts stink, and morning coffee has me running to the toilet faster than usual.
and how many months have you been running thermoamp now?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran two bottles at 2 caps a day and did not notice any sides.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in any feedback. Unfortunately I've been sidelined for about 3 weeks with the dreaded Covid. I did, however, force myself to eat and supplement pretty much as usual, although with lower overall calories. I did eat a fair amount of crap food (a lot of order out). My weight has stayed constant, but it's impossible to say if this is from the ThermoAmp, or reduced overall calories.

I'm now back training just in time for the second 6 week leg of this trial with added L-Baiba. I'm adding the extra 400mg. L-Baiba with my pre-training dose. On off days, I'm consuming the extra 400mg. of L-Baiba with my first dose (with my first meal).

I honestly can't say what the ThermoAmp is or isn't doing at this point; however, I can say the added L-Baiba definitely increases the thermogenic effects.

The next ~6 weeks will tell me if the ThermoAmp significantly adds anything above and beyond what just cutting calories and increasing training density does.

Crowbar

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay in any feedback. Unfortunately I've been sidelined for about 3 weeks with the dreaded Covid. I did, however, force myself to eat and supplement pretty much as usual, although with lower overall calories. I did eat a fair amount of crap food (a lot of order out). My weight has stayed constant, but it's impossible to say if this is from the ThermoAmp, or reduced overall calories.

I'm now back training just in time for the second 6 week leg of this trial with added L-Baiba. I'm adding the extra 400mg. L-Baiba with my pre-training dose. On off days, I'm consuming the extra 400mg. of L-Baiba with my first dose (with my first meal).

I honestly can't say what the ThermoAmp is or isn't doing at this point; however, I can say the added L-Baiba definitely increases the thermogenic effects.

The next ~6 weeks will tell me if the ThermoAmp significantly adds anything above and beyond what just cutting calories and increasing training density does.

Crowbar
Hope your feeling better.

Frenzy382

Awards
as Thermoamp is non-stim, i was looking to take 1 cap at around 7-8am and 2nd cap 12hrs later....thereby giving me an equal 12hr spacing between servings.

Anyone know if this will impact sleep at all, or (as non-stim) we should be good to go?
thnx

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had no trouble with sleep taking a capsule at around 6pm (and I go to bed at 8pm)

Frenzy382

Awards
Thanks for that..
I'll give it a go and see what happens!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as Thermoamp is non-stim, i was looking to take 1 cap at around 7-8am and 2nd cap 12hrs later....thereby giving me an equal 12hr spacing between servings.

Anyone know if this will impact sleep at all, or (as non-stim) we should be good to go?
thnx
I take one before bed and have no issue with sleeping.

KnightVision

Awards
Sorry to Rob and everyone for being so slow in getting some observations out there.

So, I've been on ThermoAmp for about 3 weeks now.

1) had some real gastro-intestinal issues for a little while, but they seem to have resolved, for the most part.

2) For the first three weeks I noticed that the thermogenic effects were somewhat inconsistent, but usually kicked in a few hours after my second dose--as if it took the total combined dose of L-Baiba/GP to elicit it. Now, I'm consistently getting get heated up after the second dose.

3) I noticed the usual extra sweat during my training, but it really kicked in, again, at the three week mark.

4) I've purposely overconsumed calories these last three weeks in order to see how effective ThermoAmp would be at keeping fat at bay on a higher calorie diet. I've gained about 3.5 Lbs. in the last three weeks eating everything in sight! I was actually surprised that I didn't gain more. I can see no additional fat gain, but then again 3.5 Lbs. may just not be enough to notice when combined with weight training. Which brings me to my next two points...

5) Gaining weight was easy as not only has ThermoAmp NOT decreased my appetite, it has, I believe, increased it. I remember reading somewhere while researching L-Baiba, that some scientists hypothesized that L-Baiba could potentially increase appetite (and therefore negate any potential weight/fat reduction potential). I don't remember the purposed mechanism of action; however, if L-Baiba mimics many of the metabolic effects of weight training, increased appetite does seem like a reasonable possibility.

6) I also feel both more anabolic and sense a mood elevating effect. Both are likely due to the forskolin, as forskolin is the only natural substance I'm aware of that can increase cAMP levels in the brain. Increased cAMP levels are also going to make anabolic processes more efficient, in addition to the fact that forskolin, under certain circumstances, can increase test levels. These effects are likely to be more pronounced in older lifters (like myself).

I will now cut calories for an additional three weeks to see what ThermoAmp contributes to the fat loss process. After 6 weeks I will add additional L-Baiba to my daily ThermoAmp dose for an additional 6 weeks, in order to bring it to 550mg. L-Baiba per dose (1100mg./day total).

A big shout out to Rob for providing the extra L-Baiba!

My conclusions thus far: I'd actually prefer that Iconic drop the forskolin and increase the L-Baiba. While I believe the forskolin is an excellent addition to this stack, it would be better as a stand alone allowing one to dose independently from the L-Baiba/GP (as forskloin is not an ideal substance to take before training due to its lipid soluble nature). The manufacturer of L-Baiba also recently changed their recommended dose of L-Baiba from 1-2 doses a day @ 250-500mg., to 1-2 doses a day @ 500-750mg.

So, I'd love to see Iconic drop the forskolin and up the L-Baiba to 500mg. cap.

In conclusion, it's just too early to tell how well this will work to amplify fat loss. The next 9 weeks (and especially the last 6 weeks) should tell me a lot. I do see encouraging signs.

Crowbar

P.S. where the hell are all the posters/reviews? I was surprised to see my post from a couple of weeks ago was still the last post in here!
As we don't want fat around workouts, what else could be added to help the absorption of the Forskolin? I currently take Shilajit (PrimaVie) and that has been known to help ingredients absorb better. Would shilajit be recommended before exercise?

As another poster commented, the BAIBA lasts for a long while in our system. If that is true, then it could be possible to take the ThermoAmp even further away from a workout, with a light or regular meal involving fat. Maybe 2-3 hours before a workout. And we could still reap the benefits of BAIBA during exercise, while allowing the Forskolin to absorb. Otherwise, I would try it with the Shilajit, or get some AstraGin, or just add some pepper and ginger to a pre-workout shake.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As we don't want fat around workouts, what else could be added to help the absorption of the Forskolin? I currently take Shilajit (PrimaVie) and that has been known to help ingredients absorb better. Would shilajit be recommended before exercise?

As another poster commented, the BAIBA lasts for a long while in our system. If that is true, then it could be possible to take the ThermoAmp even further away from a workout, with a light or regular meal involving fat. Maybe 2-3 hours before a workout. And we could still reap the benefits of BAIBA during exercise, while allowing the Forskolin to absorb. Otherwise, I would try it with the Shilajit, or get some AstraGin, or just add some pepper and ginger to a pre-workout shake.
As we release All Out Sweat Edition - it will likely be our recommendation to take ThermoAmp with food and then take All Out Sweat Edition pre workout ;)

This combo is going to be 🔥

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As we release All Out Sweat Edition - it will likely be our recommendation to take ThermoAmp with food and then take All Out Sweat Edition pre workout ;)

This combo is going to be 🔥
pretty excited for this release!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the release !!

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm always appreciating feedback - I do think the forslean is a beneficial/synergistic component in the product and we may need to adjust the product instructions though.

I do think it's also flattering how another well known brand just released a product with a very similar profile to ThermoAmp, but with lower dosing of BAIBA and GOP, and they decided to use a 20% extract of forskolin...I still believe we have the highest dosed L-BAIBA product on the market.
Hi @delsolrob, you stated that “…we may need to adjust the product instructions though.” regarding ThermoAmp. I just bought 4 bottles and want to take it producing optimum results. Can you elaborate on what the new adjusted instructions are? Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi @delsolrob, you stated that “…we may need to adjust the product instructions though.” regarding ThermoAmp. I just bought 4 bottles and want to take it producing optimum results. Can you elaborate on what the new adjusted instructions are? Thanks
I personally run 3 times a day for the best results. The last dose in the pm.