Thermoamp and Brite?

tybolton

Awards
I have a few bottles of each and was thinking about stacking the two. Are they okay to stack together? Wasn't sure about ingredients interacting and pathway conflicts. Also, open to suggestions on what else to stack with the two.

I'm already running Thermoamp so would like to stack something with it first.

What's also good to stack with Brite if I don't stack the Thermoamp and Brite?

I'm not really into heavy and exotic stims (getting too old for that). Anything with yohimbine wrecks me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm pretty sure you can stack thermoamp with anything, I'm using it right now and I like it, I'm not loosing weight very fast but I'm making fast improvements in body composition. I'm starting to think it's a great recomp product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@thebigt
@cheftepesh1
@delsolrob

Any reason not to combine these?

Or maybe you have a better suggestion on what to combine with?

tybolton

Awards
I'm pretty sure you can stack thermoamp with anything, I'm using it right now and I like it, I'm not loosing weight very fast but I'm making fast improvements in body composition. I'm starting to think it's a great recomp product
I'm noticing the same thing. It doesn't seem like I'm dropping weight fast but, I'm definitely noticing a change in body composition. What I've noticed the most is dropping overall body fat in all areas.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I would think it's something we'd want to add another mechanism. If I'm not mistaken, Brite is also designed to optimize the browning of fat - this is something baiba and GOP both do. I would likely recommend using something that will compliment this action - like Neuro AET (or Invictus), VII-KT (7-keto), EndoAmp, Alpha Seven, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally, I would think it's something we'd want to add another mechanism. If I'm not mistaken, Brite is also designed to optimize the browning of fat - this is something baiba and GOP both do. I would likely recommend using something that will compliment this action - like Neuro AET (or Invictus), VII-KT (7-keto), EndoAmp, Alpha Seven, etc.
I figured one of you guys would be better suited to answer, I don't know much about this Brite product,

so I was going to say how about 900mg of epiandro...😁😁😁

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a few bottles of each and was thinking about stacking the two. Are they okay to stack together? Wasn't sure about ingredients interacting and pathway conflicts. Also, open to suggestions on what else to stack with the two.

I'm already running Thermoamp so would like to stack something with it first.

What's also good to stack with Brite if I don't stack the Thermoamp and Brite?

I'm not really into heavy and exotic stims (getting too old for that). Anything with yohimbine wrecks me.
i've never ran brite and i usually don't comment on products i haven't personally used...but a couple of things that i have ran with thermoamp is the pre-workout All Out Sweat-it is loaded and compliments thermoamp very nicely, another is of course neuro AET or invictus.

next month i will be getting serious about training for 7k race in july and will be using thermoamp, All Out Sweat and neuro AET to cut my usual 7lbs that i cut pre race, give or take a lb or 2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, beat me to it, lol. :)

all great choices since like it's been said thermoamp is very versatile.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i've never ran brite and i usually don't comment on products i haven't personally used...but a couple of things that i have ran with thermoamp is the pre-workout All Out Sweat-it is loaded and compliments thermoamp very nicely, another is of course neuro AET or invictus.

next month i will be getting serious about training for 7k race in july and will be using thermoamp, All Out Sweat and neuro AET to cut my usual 7lbs that i cut pre race, give or take a lb or 2.
Running a 7k race, don't sign me up lol

tybolton

Awards
I forgot all about Vll-KT. I ran back in the day with True Shred and had really good results. So, that would be good to stack with Thermoamp and then with Brite. How long can you run the Vll-KT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Running a 7k race, don't sign me up lol
i ran my 1st last year...i was honestly thinking to run 2 this year but been enjoying retirement and spending time with grandkids to much to dedicate the time required for serious training.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i ran my 1st last year...i was honestly thinking to run 2 this year but been enjoying retirement and spending time with grandkids to much to dedicate the time required for serious training.
I bet, Im supposed to start doing a run every Friday Starting next week. My ankles are NOT looking forward to it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot all about Vll-KT. I ran back in the day with True Shred and had really good results. So, that would be good to stack with Thermoamp and then with Brite. How long can you run the Vll-KT
how long are you thinking to run it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet, Im supposed to start doing a run every Friday Starting next week. My ankles are NOT looking forward to it!
check into 'Ankle Support For Runners'...also good for other sports--really surprised you haven't looked into this for your boxing?

tybolton

Awards
That's why I'm trying to cut way down. I used to run long distances (cross country) when I was younger and now that I'm older (52), I want to drop some of this mass and start running again. I've been lifting for about 37 years and built quite a bit of mass. I feel I'm getting too old to be carrying too much weight. Doing more CrossFit, swimming, and other activities these days. And I need to keep up with my grandkids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
check into 'Ankle Support For Runners'...also good for other sports--really surprised you haven't looked into this for your boxing?
It's my ankles but the worst of it is my actual heel on my left foot, the ankle support doesn't help with that. I just spent $147 on custom inserts with heel cups so..... Hopefully it's gonna work lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's why I'm trying to cut way down. I used to run long distances (cross country) when I was younger and now that I'm older (52), I want to drop some of this mass and start running again. I've been lifting for about 37 years and built quite a bit of mass. I feel I'm getting too old to be carrying too much weight. Doing more CrossFit, swimming, and other activities these days. And I need to keep up with my grandkids.
hell yeah, your story sounds much like mine--16 years ago when i joined this forum i weighed 265 and was into powerlifting--now my weight goes between 170-180 and although i still love to lift my main goal is fitness and health to keep up with my 4 grandkids--i'm 63

All Out Sweat is great for long runs, i love it---put pink floyd or metallica in cd player and start me up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least 12-16 weeks if it's safe to run that long.
if we are talking about vii-kt i wouldn't have any problem running it that long depending on what my body was telling me.

but maybe @delsolrob can chime in?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-iconic formulations saint pattys day is on now-save 25% code IRISH or buy 2 get one free mix and match.

tybolton

Awards
hell yeah, your story sounds much like mine--16 years ago when i joined this forum i weighed 265 and was into powerlifting--now my weight goes between 170-180 and although i still love to lift my main goal is fitness and health to keep up with my 4 grandkids--i'm 63

All Out Sweat is great for long runs, i love it---put pink floyd or metallica in cd player and start me up.
Yep, very similar stories. I think I came to AM in 2009 and was probably 265-275 and lifting heavy. I'd like to get down to 185 from 245. This old body doesn't like all this weight. How old were you when you got rid of the weight?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, very similar stories. I think I came to AM in 2009 and was probably 265-275 and lifting heavy. I'd like to get down to 185 from 245. This old body doesn't like all this weight. How old were you when you got rid of the weight?
if i remember right i was about 50 when i realized that i needed to cut weight as i got older, it was a long process over many years and a lifestyle change from being primarily a weightlifter to more of a fitness lifestyle.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently taking Brite/Epitome along with Thermoamp and BMP. 10 days in and I love it so far. I have noticed looser stools but Forslean has always had that effect on me. I'm sure the additional stuff I'm taking doesn't help.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@thebigt
@cheftepesh1
@delsolrob

Any reason not to combine these?

Or maybe you have a better suggestion on what to combine with?
I’d be interested to see this combo. Used brite a few years ago. I don’t really remember how I did, but as stated Thermoamp can stack with almost anything.

tybolton

Awards
I’d be interested to see this combo. Used brite a few years ago. I don’t really remember how I did, but as stated Thermoamp can stack with almost anything.
How long can you run Thermoamp? It's one of the best non-stim fat burners I've used. The re-comp is definitely noticeable and my diet isn't totally dialed in yet. I'm currently stacking the Thermoamp with Reduce XT and also stacking M-Test with Optimize T.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long can you run Thermoamp? It's one of the best non-stim fat burners I've used. The re-comp is definitely noticeable and my diet isn't totally dialed in yet. I'm currently stacking the Thermoamp with Reduce XT and also stacking M-Test with Optimize T.
I’ve run up to 3 month, but that’s me. I would say two and a break.