Unanswered There's moisture inside my Test-E vial, what should I do?

lucifer92

Awards
I messed up by using a 21g needle to draw twice and now there is moisture on the glass.
Is my gear ruined, can I still use it?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Moisture???? I wouldn’t mess with that lol wtf moisture

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Somebody might give you a different opinion, but I wouldn't use it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Show a photo if possible

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t see how reusing a draw needle could cause that. I’ve heard of plenty of people using draw needles many times before swapping it out.
I’ve only used draw and inject needles

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah you’re right but whatever caused it I just wouldn’t use a vial that’s got moisture in it :/

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're talking about beeds of condensation inside the vial then that can happen depending on how it's been stored. But, you also need to consider your source and how these UG labs actually mfg this stuff. An oil based solution shouldn't have any water in it, that could be from improper manufacturing. But posting a picture of it would definitely help.

If you want to scare yourself (but also be informed), watch this video from William Llewellyn explaining how black market/UG AAS are manufactured. If you can find it, I ALWAYS recommend trying to get human grade, pharmaceutical quality AAS rather than from a UG.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but the only way you are truly getting human grade is through a doctor prescribed to you and picking up from a legitimate us pharmacy. I don’t care if you find so called human grade through a source, it’s most likely counterfeit. No way tons of highly controlled vials of perrigo, Watson etc human grade test would be on the black market. The Chinese will replicate anything

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but the only way you are truly getting human grade is through a doctor prescribed to you and picking up from a legitimate us pharmacy. I don’t care if you find so called human grade through a source, it’s most likely counterfeit. No way tons of highly controlled vials of perrigo, Watson etc human grade test would be on the black market. The Chinese will replicate anything
Literally tons of every medication you can think of are diverted on a regular basis.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You would be very surprised to see how much of it is actually legit. There are counterfeits here and there, but it's honestly not that big of a market anymore. Majority of diverted legit human AAS come from India and Pakistan and are real, honest to god, human grade AAS. Why they come from there, I don't know. I assume there is some easy way to divert them and not much legal oversight being done about it. But good Karachi test cyp and enan is out there if you know where to look.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're talking about beeds of condensation inside the vial then that can happen depending on how it's been stored. But, you also need to consider your source and how these UG labs actually mfg this stuff. An oil based solution shouldn't have any water in it, that could be from improper manufacturing. But posting a picture of it would definitely help.

If you want to scare yourself (but also be informed), watch this video from William Llewellyn explaining how black market/UG AAS are manufactured. If you can find it, I ALWAYS recommend trying to get human grade, pharmaceutical quality AAS rather than from a UG.

Welp, that video made me skip my injection today. 🤮