There Once Was A Log, A Fat Scorching Log….(Sponsored by Apex Alchemy)

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean my dude. Glad it's having positive effects for you, too.
Slow and steady. Seems like this week has kind of just been stagnant, but that’s good considering how busy I’ve been and the fact that its my bday tomorrow so tonight (and tomorrow) I’m not dieting in the typical sense.

update -
As mentioned above - this week has been unorganized, so to maximize length I’ve went to just 1 dose pre workout (so I can best use it next week when I’m back on track).
I have not gained any noticeable fat in certain surplus days, I haven’t leaned out noticeably this week but I did not expect to. I’ve took up cycling, so I’m doing my heavy lifting 4 days with short rides for cardio and 2 days a week doing mid-length/long rides with some bands and calisthenics thrown in. The other day is either a “have fun with fitness” kind of day, a rest day, or a day to work on a lagging body part. I like that freedom that this kind of training split provides.

It’s my birthday tomorrow, so dieting be damned. I’ve ridden 85 miles this week for cardio. I plan on at least 100 next week. I can let myself have a bday weekend and not fall off my cutting track.
I see everyone else’s logs are going well, I admire the strict dedication that some of you have as well.
I just have so much going on in the month of July, and I’m at the point where I feel like a balance between enjoying life and being fit is key. And sometimes that enjoyment comes in the form of cheesecake.
It was delicious…..

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
happy birthday man have fun!
Thanks man! For one weekend I’m not even going to think about calories or body fat, and just enjoy stuff. I’m lucky I thoroughly enjoy exercise as I’ll at least do that both days to offset some of the damage 😂

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! For one weekend I’m not even going to think about calories or body fat, and just enjoy stuff. I’m lucky I thoroughly enjoy exercise as I’ll at least do that both days to offset some of the damage 😂
I do this most Saturdays! Life is too short :LOL:

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy belated birthday man. Hope you had a good one.