Theory on sarm "shutdown"?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I'm writing a comprehensive article on so I'm suppression and post Cycle Therapy and mentioning shutdown

I was wondering if some of the people here that are super smart can help me out because I can't find any specific reason why a sarm would shut someone down.

from what I've read it seems as though a person might be getting an oral steroid instead of a sarm, might have underlying medical conditions, or might be using something very experimental like s23 or yk11 which could be causing severe depression but still not shut down

Before I publish the article I would like to get some input and see if anybody can find any actual literature

The problem with sarms sites is that they're always trying to sell you something and there's no real information up there that goes against the idea of selling you the product

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
sarms will suppress you because they are binding to the androgen receptor, where as testosterone usually would. if testosterone can't bind to the androgens, then the body realizes " whats the point of creating test then?". most do not suppress lh though, which is why with sarms like astatine you can rebound with a simple pct or even none at all

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
sarms will suppress you because they are binding to the androgen receptor, where as testosterone usually would. if testosterone can't bind to the androgens, then the body realizes " whats the point of creating test then?". most do not suppress lh though, which is why with sarms like astatine you can rebound with a simple pct or even none at all
Yes, I've got all that and I totally agree with you

My question is why are there people that get blood work done that show LH and FSH of crater down to nearly 0 and they claim all they've used as a sidearm

It seems rare but it seems like it does happen