Themal Spark - Imperial Nutrition

hubi

Awards
Hey!

Did anyone tried Thermal Spark from imperial Nutrition?
The pre-workout Excelsior is manufacted by the same company and in my opinion the only booster that gets you in the zone. High Focus and Energy without having goose pumps and jittering.

Can anyone compare excelsior and thermal sparks in form of focus and Energy?

Thanks

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I have never tried them, but based on the completely NON-OPEN label prop blend no I cannot compare them lol. That said both look overpriced for what you can tell you are getting. DMHA and caffeine on the pills and a 5.3 prop blend that starts with l-cit and TMG so meh.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey!

Did anyone tried Thermal Spark from imperial Nutrition?
The pre-workout Excelsior is manufacted by the same company and in my opinion the only booster that gets you in the zone. High Focus and Energy without having goose pumps and jittering.

Can anyone compare excelsior and thermal sparks in form of focus and Energy?

Thanks

I have both excelsior and Thermal Spark coming in by Thursday. I'll follow up this weekend.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's crazy :eek: how people are paying $50 or more for that Excelsior just to feel stimulated.:confused:

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's crazy :eek: how people are paying $50 or more for that Excelsior just to feel stimulated.:confused:
people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars just to drive around in a car, thousands of dollars just for a watch that tells the same time as one worth a couple of bucks etc etc

To me excelsior is worth every cent, it's head and shoulders better than any other pre I've ever tried bar the OG craze (which I realise everyone says) and I am happy to spend the money I earn on it

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars just to drive around in a car, thousands of dollars just for a watch that tells the same time as one worth a couple of bucks etc etc

To me excelsior is worth every cent, it's head and shoulders better than any other pre I've ever tried bar the OG craze (which I realise everyone says) and I am happy to spend the money I earn on it
I question you ability to determine what something is worth if you think people pat mere hundreds for a car, yet thousands on a watch. How can you even gauge the value of a prop blend?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I question you ability to determine what something is worth if you think people pat mere hundreds for a car, yet thousands on a watch. How can you even gauge the value of a prop blend?
He did say hundreds of thousands, so maybe question your ability to read. I kid I kid

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He did say hundreds of thousands, so maybe question your ability to read. I kid I kid
lol got me. I was just trying to give him a hard time, ended up exposing my genius 😂

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering the same thing, Is Thermal spark stronger than Excelsior ?

Last edited:

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also looking at this interested in the mood boost and prolonged energy.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also looking at this interested in the mood boost and prolonged energy.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have and use both excelsior and Thermal Spark. I take two caps of thermal spark precardio and it's fantastic. Focus is incredible, you work up a sweat quickly (which I love because I'm like Prius. It takes me 3 days and the lord's prayer to get warmed up). You guys will love it.

Regarding mood boost, it is fantastic and the energy focus lasts roughly 9-11 hours for me.

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have and use both excelsior and Thermal Spark. I take two caps of thermal spark precardio and it's fantastic. Focus is incredible, you work up a sweat quickly (which I love because I'm like Prius. It takes me 3 days and the lord's prayer to get warmed up). You guys will love it.

Regarding mood boost, it is fantastic and the energy focus lasts roughly 9-11 hours for me.
Is thermal spark just excelsior in a capsule then ?

nebneb

Awards
At 2 caps, the focus is incredible. I use it precardio. Excelsior is slightly stronger, but not by much. I use both.
Find thermal spark at 1 cap at breakfast plenty , to me feels very clean and definitely amp/ adderall feel and certainly effects appetite.

Energy flow is smooth and you just want to keep going

No way would I dose at 2 caps would be over stimulated and sleep would be effected this effecting recovery.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Find thermal spark at 1 cap at breakfast plenty , to me feels very clean and definitely amp/ adderall feel and certainly effects appetite.

Energy flow is smooth and you just want to keep going

No way would I dose at 2 caps would be over stimulated and sleep would be effected this effecting recovery.
Same.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to figure out by the label what makes this one hit everyone so hard unless of course they are adding in something they aren't disclosing. There's not a lot going on there off the wall. It's a solid and strong profile but again nothing outrageous you don't see in other strong pre's/burners.

nebneb

Awards
I'm trying to figure out by the label what makes this one hit everyone so hard unless of course they are adding in something they aren't disclosing. There's not a lot going on there off the wall. It's a solid and strong profile but again nothing outrageous you don't see in other strong pre's/burners.
Like most , labels don’t disclose all ingredients

Hydropharm hydrazine is potent but way overpriced in uk £65 thermal spark £45 ish and stronger (appetite suppression)

nebneb

Awards
Like most , labels don’t disclose all ingredients

Hydropharm hydrazine is potent but way overpriced in uk £65 thermal spark £45 ish and stronger (appetite suppression)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're going to buy a pre that probably has illegal substances in it, just buy the illegal substance and save money 😂😂

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Excelsior (Used 2 tubs) i personally would say they have unlabeled ingredients.

I took a 4 week break between tubs and i honestly had INSANE withdrawals. Sleeping 10+ hours a night and constantly feeling lethargic. I just thought i was battling an illness until... I got another tub and 1 scoop and i was back to 100%. Sleep was back to normal. I had no lethargy during the day. I then went through this tub and after a few days. The EXACT same feeling returned like clock work. Sleeping 10+ hours and lethargic all day long. I was also *Craving* the Excelsior. I was like wtf is in this? It's identical to what happens if someone stops adderal. Amphetamine withdrawals. I stopped Excelsior 3 weeks ago and still battling issues.

Little sketchy to me tbh

nebneb

Awards
I have used Excelsior (Used 2 tubs) i personally would say they have unlabeled ingredients.

I took a 4 week break between tubs and i honestly had INSANE withdrawals. Sleeping 10+ hours a night and constantly feeling lethargic. I just thought i was battling an illness until... I got another tub and 1 scoop and i was back to 100%. Sleep was back to normal. I had no lethargy during the day. I then went through this tub and after a few days. The EXACT same feeling returned like clock work. Sleeping 10+ hours and lethargic all day long. I was also *Craving* the Excelsior. I was like wtf is in this? It's identical to what happens if someone stops adderal. Amphetamine withdrawals. I stopped Excelsior 3 weeks ago and still battling issues.

Little sketchy to me tbh
If you’re going to use a heavy stims take 2-3 times a week absolute max and personally cycle my pre and appetite suppressants.

If you can’t control stim use stop using completely could get messy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used Excelsior quite consistently for years. Usually at 3/4 scoop added to another PRE with exotic stims. It just makes every other PWO feel exponentially better- and my tub of Excelsior lasts longer that way as well.

I have also used Thermal Spark quite consistently for 8 or 9 months. It’s the best ”feel good” stimulant I have personally experienced for many years. They are rather pricey, but its worth it for those of us that look for long lasting mood boosting energy products. It’s better than spending money on inferior products that just end up just sitting in your supplement cabinet getting old.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I have used Excelsior quite consistently for years. Usually at 3/4 scoop added to another PRE with exotic stims. It just makes every other PWO feel exponentially better- and my tub of Excelsior lasts longer that way as well.

I have also used Thermal Spark quite consistently for 8 or 9 months. It’s the best ”feel good” stimulant I have personally experienced for many years. They are rather pricey, but its worth it for those of us that look for long lasting mood boosting energy products. It’s better than spending money on inferior products that just end up just sitting in your supplement cabinet getting old.
Have you noticed any sides/addiction ?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
The thirst with Thermal Spark is unreal, kinda reminds me of Adderall..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed any sides/addiction ?
No true signs of either- with either one, and I have actually been out of Excelsior for maybe 2 months. While I want and plan to get more, it’s not like I feel I need it..

In the beginning with Thermal Spark, I used to notice that I was clenching my jaw a bit. Especially if I took 2 throughout the day.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never thought about taking 2 Thermal Spark a day. I'm good with 1 lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usual try to limit it to 1 pill in the morning as well- when I do take it. On days when I am dragging ass and in a poor mood, 2 throughout the day helps immensely!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't experienced any sides or addiction. I can go days without using either the pre or thermal spark. It comes down to the individual.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the idea from someone else who had used it precardio. I don't use it like that all the time. Maybe 3 days a week.

nebneb

Awards
I got the idea from someone else who had used it precardio. I don't use it like that all the time. Maybe 3 days a week.
I’ve ordered so L- Thiamine to take the edge off the unknown ingredient which I feel is amp based.

In terms of feel , very comparable to AX Slim Extreme of 2009 , from an endurance aspect you can just keep going and can dig immensely deep in to a training session plus a (+) side effect is increased libido.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ordered so L- Thiamine to take the edge off the unknown ingredient which I feel is amp based.

In terms of feel , very comparable to AX Slim Extreme of 2009 , from an endurance aspect you can just keep going and can dig immensely deep in to a training session plus a (+) side effect is increased libido.
That's a very big claim that was a tie on the best ever now I'm interested.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a very big claim that was a tie on the best ever now I'm interested.
I've gone through 2 bottles of Thermal Spark. I only use 1 cap a week. Usually on Saturdays when I workout early in the day. It's really good and I only need 1 cap. That being said, I also like Stim-Freak a lot as well. That's a 2 cap dose but I get in some great workouts with that as well. I highly recommend both as a capped preworkout.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liking this for the weekdays on the weekends once I go through my OG Kush Rush I'll switch it out for Stim-Freak. Good rotation.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I’ve just recently tried thermal spark and love it, best supplement I’ve tried in years!

for those that have used thermal spark consistently, did anybody find any difference between batches?

I have only ever has/used exp date 11/22
For thermal spark, though I know the whole expiration date and lot number was a big issue for a lot of people with excelsior (note: I never experienced any difference personally between
Excelsior batches).

the only thermal spark dates I am
Aware of are exp. 3/21, 11/22, 8/23 and 4/24 to date and haven’t seen heard of the same issues as excelsior related to this but only first tried it in January 2022…..

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is incredible huh I've tried different dates and always hit the same. But doesn't look good for coming back to the market they've been out of stock so long probably gone.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Stuff is incredible huh I've tried different dates and always hit the same. But doesn't look good for coming back to the market they've been out of stock so long probably gone.
I hope it’s just a supply chain problem, waiting on the restock!