TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
-Temporary location-
@Admin - Please relocate thread once company sub is set up.

This thread is for all of you to share your feedback on any products from The KratomWorx, from our namesake products, to kanna, to mushrooms- whatever! Also, feel free to post questions here, or even reach out to me directly for any questions related to any of our products!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The kanna pills 50mg were well worth it. Easy of taking is a 10. Feel is 8. Gave me a light relaxed sensation and some pain relief. I was able to function well even at 150mg.

The kratom has very little effect on me. Made me slightly light headed. Was hoping for more, but I don’t get any effect from opioids either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The kanna pills 50mg were well worth it. Easy of taking is a 10. Feel is 8. Gave me a light relaxed sensation and some pain relief. I was able to function well even at 150mg.

The kratom has very little effect on me. Made me slightly light headed. Was hoping for more, but I don’t get any effect from opioids either.
really looking forward to trying the kanna...i also have elderberry and their extra strength yohimbine coming.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
really looking forward to trying the kanna...i also have elderberry and their extra strength yohimbine coming.
I'm not sure what the issue is with your order brother. Tracking is just blank on yours like some of the others were for a couple of days. If I can't get it sorted by tonight, I'll resubmit it. Then maybe you'll just get two packages if they both ship lol 😁

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what the issue is with your order brother. Tracking is just blank on yours like some of the others were for a couple of days. If I can't get it sorted by tonight, I'll resubmit it. Then maybe you'll just get two packages if they both ship lol 😁
two packages would be a nice christmas present...but in all honesty i'm not that greedy, would be very excited to just get the one!!!!:p

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying the Red Meangda from (THE KRATOM WORX) for the first time right now 1.5 g of the Red and 6 ounces of hot water.
Hopefully it’s lights out
Thanks @TheVenom
I don't recall, have you used kratom before?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No sir . I have never used any Kratom before last night.
I ended up using about 8-9 ounces of very hot water poured on top of 1.5 grams of the Red Meangda just before laying down to sleep.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The concoction was quite thick LOL and the taste was average not bad at all .It was a little bitter towards the end of the cup but initially I had added in a half a teaspoon of sugar to it.
As far as the sleep went within 30 minutes I was feeling euphoric and yawning a lot. I was asleep within 40 minutes but then I was awake within three hours.
I will be stepping up my next dose to 3 g

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I finally had a chance to try the KratomWorx samples I received. The first strain I decided to try was the Green Maeng Da. I thought this provided a really solid combination of an overall "feel-good" sensation and mild stimulation, although the stimulation wasn't so overt that it was as intense as a typical white strain. I'd say that this is a solid strain for someone who wants a reliable mid-day boost that with effects that are conducive to a variety of activities, from relaxing to working to socializing.

The next strain I tried was Red Bali. I really enjoyed this one -- the euphoria was very pronounced (much more noticeable than that provided by the Green Maeng Da), and it had a very calm, relaxing aura to it. It's definitely a go-to strain for someone who wants something they can take to relax and just surf the internet or watch some "lite" TV (I prefer Pawn Stars, Impractical Jokers, or even Food Network shows) for an hour or two before going to sleep.

I probably took around 6 grams when I tried each strain, and I always utilize the old-fashioned, tried-and-true method of mixing the powder in a couple ounces of water and chugging it straight. I have a fairly busy workweek coming up (I usually prefer to take kratom on nights when I don't have to work the next day), but I'm looking forward to trying the Super Green next weekend and will report back. Thanks again to KratomWorx for the opportunity to try their products!

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK guys. Here is some KratomWorx feedback (definitely not my review yet) on the Red Meangda that I’ve been experimenting with thanks to @TheVenom .

I tried 1-2g of the red so for in form of hot tea with medium results as far as solid sleep goes .. but I am preparing a 3.1g dose , measured on a scale. And I just could not help sniff’n a couple Divies off my fingertips with the leftovers😛.

Last edited:

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got to say I’m tempted to do some more. felt pretty damn good