the wind is cold..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This will be my log. Not going to put much detail into this, but wanted to keep people here updated a bit of what Abe is up to. Have yet to get everything together but I will be bulking this cycle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What compound(s) are we looking at?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty simple cycle
1-10 Sust 500 weekly
1-3 Tren

I have arimidex and nolva on hand. Going to be taking some cycle support to help out with lipids and keeping the insides going. Also might add an oral to the end of the cycle as I have several on hand. DMZ, m1toxime, and a cocktail with DMZ, Msten, and Hexadrone mm tasty. Got some worries using another oral as Tren is pretty strong.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'd try get a couple more weeks out of tren. Depends how you handle it though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Pretty simple cycle
1-10 Sust 500 weekly
1-3 Tren

I have arimidex and nolva on hand. Going to be taking some cycle support to help out with lipids and keeping the insides going. Also might add an oral to the end of the cycle as I have several on hand. DMZ, m1toxime, and a cocktail with DMZ, Msten, and Hexadrone mm tasty. Got some worries using another oral as Tren is pretty strong.
I would rec going to 14 weeks with test. and maybe trena for 6-8 weeks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It seems you fell for my trap card. It is methyl tren, not the prohormone.

Keeping the cycle short as from reading best gains are seen between 3-8 and after diminishing unless juice is setup higher.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems you fell for my trap card. It is methyl tren, not the prohormone.

Keeping the cycle short as from reading best gains are seen between 3-8 and after diminishing unless juice is setup higher.
Methyltrienolone? You running .5mg?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
VERY interested in your results
I'd figure some would, as I am as well. Lots of hate on the forum for this particular compound, but most people that hate on it never took it so not sure what to say about that hah. What I'm looking for that I have read from the little logs I found: intense strength gains, harder muscles, crazy pumps that make you feel as muscles will rip out of your body, overall muscle gains as this out ranks most on the anabolic:androgenic menu, except for 1 other I believe.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Extra liver care will be used as well, going to start prepping with some cycle support.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd figure some would, as I am as well. Lots of hate on the forum for this particular compound, but most people that hate on it never took it so not sure what to say about that hah. What I'm looking for that I have read from the little logs I found: intense strength gains, harder muscles, crazy pumps that make you feel as muscles will rip out of your body, overall muscle gains as this out ranks most on the anabolic:androgenic menu, except for 1 other I believe.
No hate here, I want to try it sometime

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Here is a little break down of this past week. Using high volume hypertrophy work 2 days and one day of pure strength work.

Monday-
Bench press: 4x10x175
DB bench press: 4x10x100
Incline Hammer press: 4x10x135
Overhead press: 4x10x100
Side laterals: 4x10x15
Rear delt lateral: 4x10x225
Lat pull down: 4x10x85
Barbell row: 4x10x135
DB row: 4x10x70
Shrugs: 5x10x160
Crunch 4x15xbw

Tuesday-
DB curl: 4x10x40
Hammer curl: 4x10x40
Wrist curl: 3x10x100
Tricep pushdown: 4x10x225
Tricep extension: 4x10x65
Reverse curl: 3x10x50
Squat: 4x10x245
Leg press: 4x10x405
Leg extension: 4x10x180
Leg curl: 5x10x140
Calf raise: 3x10x225
Seated cold raise: 3x10x225

Friday-
Deadlift: 2x135, 2x185, 2x225, 2x275, 2x315, 2x365, 2x3x225
Bench press: 2x135, 2x185, 2x225, 2x255
Front squat: 2x135, 2x185, 2x225, 2x275

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Volume days down, increased weight on most lifts. Still priming my body. Preloading liver care and cycle support.

Monday-
Bench press: 4x10x1785
DB bench press: 4x10x110
Incline Hammer press: 4x10x185
Overhead press: 4x10x110
Side laterals: 4x10x20
Rear delt lateral: 4x10x245
Lat pull down: 4x10x100
Barbell row: 4x10x145
DB row: 4x10x70
Shrugs: 5x10x170
Crunch 4x15x60

Tuesday-
DB curl: 4x10x45
Hammer curl: 4x10x45
Wrist curl: 3x10x110
Tricep pushdown: 4x10x245
Tricep extension: 4x10x70
Reverse curl: 3x10x60
Squat: 4x10x255
Leg press: 4x10x450
Leg extension: 4x10x160
Leg curl: 5x10x160
Calf raise: 3x10x315
Seated cold raise: 3x10x225

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Friday-

Deadlift: 2x135, 2x185, 2x225, 2x275, 2x315, 1x365

Bench press: 2x135, 2x185, 2x225, 2x255, 1x275

Front squat: 2x135, 2x185, 2x225, 2x275

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well today's workout was complete ****. Been taking an anti e to help with some gyno issues I was having but it has left my joints weak af.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Be careful not to trash E levels man thats a crap feeling. Was you running an AI during cycle and still got gyno sides?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Be careful not to trash E levels man thats a crap feeling. Was you running an AI during cycle and still got gyno sides?
Yeah been feeling crappy recently so maybe that is it. No this was from rebound gyno from previous cycle. I was taking nolva and some inhibit e which killed it but my left still has it but it is going away

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Anyways going to start up cycle officially today. I was incorrect the sustanon is 350, so cycle will look slight different

1-10 Sustanon 700mg weekly
1-3 Tren 500mcg daily
1-3 Caber 1mg (split into .5mg) mon/third
1-10 nolva 10mg daily
1-10 arimidex 1mg (split into .5mg) mon/thur

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So took my first pin, got a little blood after pulling out. I read this is normal so I hope I'm not going to die now ha. Really wasn't painful at all so not sure why guys don't pin! Ha. It felt like home, had to use a little more pressure than I thought to push it in. Starting to feel a bit sore but beyond that feeing good

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Update. Feeling somewhat off today so gonna to up my vitamins a bit as I believe my immune system might be taking a hard hit. Woke up with a dry bloody nostril, it was only one side so that is a bit curious.. It is like I woke up and snorted a bunch of crack in my one nostril.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren will kick in 48 to 72 hours. Sometimes the prop an pp in sust for 1st users can give flue like symptoms

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tren will kick in 48 to 72 hours. Sometimes the prop an pp in sust for 1st users can give flue like symptoms
Figured thanks. Did get some crazy sweats after injecting today, was wondering if anyone has experienced this? It was after waking up, so I think it may of been because I had no food or water in the system. Or possibly since I was still kind of asleep my body wasn't ready for the jolt

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
On a positive note I'm up 5lbs since Thursday. Cutting my volume this week in my workout to heal up and next week I will hit it hard again

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Have been having some inflammation issues in left knee. Stopped AI for a few days and things are working themselves out. Still taking nolva. Ordered up some more nolva and clomid for pct

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the tren treating you?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How's the tren treating you?
It was pretty good stuff, was benching 225 10 times and still having fuel in tank to move the weight up. Every day muscles felt fuller and more hard, even though my BF is a bit high ATM I saw some differences in cuts. Ended it back on Wednesday. Only bads was that it gave me a scratchy scalp, so a bit more shedding. All is well now.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Going to dose some clen before I go to bed to help out with sleep

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Plus no jitters during the day, I heard some guys also have luck taking it at night

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My nails are growing like crazy. Feel like cat woman with these claws

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as I lived to say that I run oral tren, I think dnp might be next on my list. Been reading up on it and will take small dosage to keep things savvy. Though curious if anyone here has experience?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't take the dnp t3 and tren has me sweating as it is. Dnp years ago was pretty miserable

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I can't take the dnp t3 and tren has me sweating as it is. Dnp years ago was pretty miserable
Yeah I'm running protein modified fast now with my clen, so thinking as my glycogen will be depleted I could start up the dnp + carbs. Keeping it at a safe 200mg. Curious on your opinions on using t3 during dnp?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm running protein modified fast now with my clen, so thinking as my glycogen will be depleted I could start up the dnp + carbs. Keeping it at a safe 200mg. Curious on your opinions on using t3 during dnp?
Not needed in my opinion they both raise temp dnp does it better

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not needed in my opinion they both raise temp dnp does it better
Yeah I heard something about dnp downregulating t3, so supplementing should be done? Not sure on that, as it was only mentioned in a few sources and some even say it isn't mandatory

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I heard something about dnp downregulating t3, so supplementing should be done? Not sure on that, as it was only mentioned in a few sources and some even say it isn't mandatory
You won't be on dnp long enuff for it to matter imo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Stopped clen yesterday. Heart wasn't up for it, felt unregular

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Ol' Abe. How's it been going. Just read thru your log. Never ran dnp so I'd be curious how you respond.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ol' Abe. How's it been going. Just read thru your log. Never ran dnp so I'd be curious how you respond.
As I. Still researching the best way to use. I plan on running psmf on mon-tues and Thursday-Friday. Wednesday and the weekends are my days to work out so I will have some carbs and diet will be around 1500-2000cals. Sunday and Wednesday workout will be relatively high volume and heavy weight to really push out that glycogen. Did some priming with psmf during Monday-Thursday, not much to note lost about 18lbs and Friday carbed up, put on 3lbs, went down two pant sizes

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of poison, feel okay. Sleep was a bit rough, but this might of been my body dropping into ketosis.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Feeling pretty good, 200mg is a small dosage but practically no sides and got a good energy flow. Much warmer than usual and hunger/cravings is up.