The warrior project MK677 & RAD140 ....

Ellis28

Awards
Hi, has anyone used these sarms ? If so are they any good or are they fake ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK677 isn't a SARM, it's a Growth Hormone Secretagogue. RAD140 is a SARM.
Do some basic research.

Ellis28

Awards
I know it is you Doyle . It’s listed under sarms on every website you go on tho, stop splitting hairs . I’m interested if people have used the warrior project ‘sarms/mk677’ ....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The warrior project MK677 & RAD140 ....

I know it is you Doyle . It’s listed under sarms on every website you go on tho, stop splitting hairs . I’m interested if people have used the warrior project ‘sarms/mk677’ ....
Oh, in that case. I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome to AM.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump-a-loompa

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that's where you messed up bro

Ellis28

Awards
haha ok then . Is he like the king or something ? I offend him and no one else will reply ? . He was condescending for no reason so I’m not just gonna be like ‘oh ok yes sir blah blah ‘ ...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha ok then . Is he like the king or something ? I offend him and no one else will reply ? . He was condescending for no reason so I’m not just gonna be like ‘oh ok yes sir blah blah ‘ ...
He misunderstood your question and took it for a more basic inquiry than it was. Please understand that anyone who has been here or on any forum for that matter has seen the same basic questions asked so often it becomes tiresome when people do not perform basic searches. Due to this misunderstanding, you resorted to name-calling, albeit mild name calling but name-calling none the less. Justhere4comm is not a king but I assume you are not a child either so perhaps try not to act like one.

Calling MK a SARM is incorrect no matter how many half-ass SARM retailers miss-label it. NO ONE benefits from the continuation of bad information.

To answer your question I have never heard of the brand in question. As they are an EU brand you might try some EU forums to see if they have more info than we do.

Nickec9

Awards
I just ordered me some MK677 from MA. Any good feedback on those who've used it?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ I think he's gone my man. 2018. (He had 6 post total)
Who's that "DOYLE" person?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He misunderstood your question and took it for a more basic inquiry than it was. Please understand that anyone who has been here or on any forum for that matter has seen the same basic questions asked so often it becomes tiresome when people do not perform basic searches. Due to this misunderstanding, you resorted to name-calling, albeit mild name calling but name-calling none the less. Justhere4comm is not a king but I assume you are not a child either so perhaps try not to act like one.

Calling MK a SARM is incorrect no matter how many half-ass SARM retailers miss-label it. NO ONE benefits from the continuation of bad information.

To answer your question I have never heard of the brand in question. As they are an EU brand you might try some EU forums to see if they have more info than we do.
Guy, this post is almost 2 years old. I doubt OP is coming back and checking to see your response. You make a response about doing research when you didn’t even notice the date of this post... lmao

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I admit that was an oversight on my part lol. I clicked one of the links at the bottom and did not check the date.
That being said:

I stand by my statements, lol.