Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Make My Cannoli Dream Come True

"Mascarpone lightly zested with orange ice cream, cannoli shells crushed from Settepani Bakery, and a swirl made of cannoli filling kissed with cinnamon."

Grade: B+

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Pecran Puff:
Grade: B
Chocolate ice cream with candied pecans, tangy cranberry swirl and house made cranberry marshmallow

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really craving some Birthday Cake Remix from Cold Stone, right about now...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Nocciola Buns:

Grade: C

Piemontese Hazelnut ice cream with toffee crunchies, sweet potato bun swirl made with our favorite breakfast good from Millers & Makers

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Butterfinger:

Grade: B-
Caramel cream ice cream with butterfinger candy and peanut butter flecks". A take on one of America's classic candies laced within one of America's best ice cream. How can you go wrong

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Casserole:

Grade: A
Sweet potato ice cream with cinnamarsh swirl and candied pecans

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Strong Rope:

Story Time Stout ice cream with housemade pecan pie crust and filling, plus a cocoa caramel swirl"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Chocolate Toffee Pistachio

Milk chocolate based with a swirl of Sicilian pistachios with toffee shards.

Grade: A+

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Frutti di Biscotti:

Panna-enriched sweet cream is the backdrop to chunks of our housemade hazelnut biscotti and Marco Colzani’s Frutti di Bosco preserves, imported and made with Italian wild berries. For this pint, we only bake the cookies once (instead of twice as is traditional with ours and most BIscotti). The hazelnuts are from Terra delle Nocciole, a small nut grower located in Piemonte, Italy. Three fantastic Italian products in one pint!

Full Review Here:
https://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/thread/714/caffe-panna-frutti-di-biscotti

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Wholly Cannoli:

A wholly cannoli experience. Our favorite Italian bakery in NYC is Settepani Bakery and their cannolis are superb! The base ice cream of this pint is kissed with Sicilian pistachios and mascarpone for added richness. Then we swirl in cannoli filling and freshly baked pistachio coated cannoli shells."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Banilla Killa:

Grade: A-

Heilala vanilla bean and fresh banana ice cream with candied Nilla wafers and a deep butterscotch caramel. Big Banoffee vibes!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Brightland:

Smooth olive oil ice cream made with Brightland heirloom Frantoio olive oil with a hint of lemon and Italian wild berries, plus swirls of lemon curd to bring out the fruitiness. Try the graham crunch on top of this one, or scoop it on top of a bowl of berries.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna Passionfruit Stracciatella

puckery creamy passionfruit ice cream kissed with Italian wildflower honey. And fruity Amano chocolate shards to round out the punchy flavor."

Review:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As I get older, I have less and less of an affinity for ice cream. At least as a stand alone. If you're talking about a hot brownie or cookie sundae, we're in business. Every now and then, maybe a blizzard or mcflurry or with a good piece of cake. Shakes and malts ate A-ok as well. I just never, ever have the gumption to eat a bowl of ice cream. Just me I guess. Unfortunately, my wife eats enough for the both of us. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are making me rethink my stance on ice cream. :)
if you have a stance on ice cream that is anything other than "GIMME MOAR" you're in the wrong place haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ben & Jerry's Whisky Biz:
Full Review:

Brown Butter Bourbon Ice Cream with Blonde Brownies & Whiskey Caramel Swirls Topped with White Chocolatey Ganache & White Fudge Chunks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ben & Jerry's Tiramisu

Mascarpone Ice Cream with Fudge Swirls & Shortbread Pieces Topped with Espresso Fudge Chunks & Chocolatey Ganache

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ben & Jerry's Tiramisu

Mascarpone Ice Cream with Fudge Swirls & Shortbread Pieces Topped with Espresso Fudge Chunks & Chocolatey Ganache

This was far and away my favorite of the topped ones... the strawberry one was second but the topping on it was horrible and almost ruined it at the start. had to eat that off and get to the better part but overall it was a bit "fakey".

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They are nightengale, they are based out of Richmond, but I found a grocery store in wexford, pa (outside Pittsburgh). Only other option is get them shipped from goldbelly. Best ice cream sandwich I ever had
Check out Graeters on Perry Highway. Grab the Chip Wheelies.
They also have a Black Raspberry Cookies & Cream Bonus flavor available till the end of the week.
They should be doing new flavors every 2 weeks the next 4-6 weeks. May be worth scooping.
1870 tower is the play if you eat in for Graeters in Pitt/Wexford.

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Graeters on Perry Highway. Grab the Chip Wheelies.
They also have a Black Raspberry Cookies & Cream Bonus flavor available till the end of the week.
They should be doing new flavors every 2 weeks the next 4-6 weeks. May be worth scooping.
1870 tower is the play if you eat in for Graeters in Pitt/Wexford.
Been there my friend, black raspberry is the bomb, just got some of there orange cream last week.... however nightingale ice cream sandwiches are so unique and really hard to beat. Next time you head down 79 stop at t-bones market exit 73 wexford. They have the multiple flavors of nightingale sandwiches there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been there my friend, black raspberry is the bomb, just got some of there orange cream last week.... however nightingale ice cream sandwiches are so unique and really hard to beat. Next time you head down 79 stop at t-bones market exit 73 wexford. They have the multiple flavors of nightingale sandwiches there.
Be down either this weekend or next. My brother just had their 2nd kid. So I will be down to visit and hit Oakmont Bakery (if you are a big sweets person)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Living the Cream Brookie Remix

Oreo ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, and half baked brownies

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Living The Cream Blackout Brownie:

Dark chocolate ice cream, Guittard extra dark stracciatella, half-baked dark chocolate brownies

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Living the Cream Lookin' Like a Snack

"Malt Ice Cream, potato chip crusted brownies, salty pretzel crunch, and peanut butter swirls"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Living the Cream Basic Bob:
Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter frosting swirls, peanut butter Oreos, and chewy peanut butter blondies

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Living the Cream Bob's Birthday

Vegan peanut butter ice cream, brownie batter swirls, oreo chunks, and salted peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough chunks.

Grade: A-