The ultimate 30 day transformation for me.

Lmao123

Awards
Hope everyone is doing good! I’m new to roids but you guys are the experts (been lurking for years) and I’d love some advice, it’d be greatly appreciate

I would like to finally run a cycle. I’m scared about my heath but I have educated myself on NAC, Tudca, etc and I use Defend on cycle support, really good ingridients supposedly.

I’m 25 years old, about 165 pounds at 5’10.

Here comes the scary part, I have personally researched and picked each of these compounds.

I’m only doing 4 weeks but my body reacts to exercise like insaneI’m excited to see what this will do but I’d like to ask if my plan is overly dangerous? Any advice to make it better? I’ll post my compounds I have below.

Anavar. I have 200 10mg tabs.
Winstrol. I have 50 20mg tabs.
Proviron (not sure I want to add this)
Nolvadex
Arimidex

My plan was to run 30mg of var per day, 10mg of winstrol, creatine, whey, cycle support and a whole bunch of protein and heavy lifting and cardio. I do not intend to use even close to all the var and win I have, probably half.

I’d also like to say that I am not pinning or running test. No arguing about that. This is my first cycle, only 4 weeks and I’m young enough to bounce back with my PCT especially.

I will keep this updated, results to follow.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope everyone is doing good! I’m new to roids but you guys are the experts (been lurking for years) and I’d love some advice, it’d be greatly appreciate

I would like to finally run a cycle. I’m scared about my heath but I have educated myself on NAC, Tudca, etc and I use Defend on cycle support, really good ingridients supposedly.

I’m 25 years old, about 165 pounds at 5’10.

Here comes the scary part, I have personally researched and picked each of these compounds.

I’m only doing 4 weeks but my body reacts to exercise like insaneI’m excited to see what this will do but I’d like to ask if my plan is overly dangerous? Any advice to make it better? I’ll post my compounds I have below.

Anavar. I have 200 10mg tabs.
Winstrol. I have 50 10mg tabs.
Proviron (not sure I want to add this)
Nolvadex
Arimidex

My plan was to run 30mg of var per day, 10mg of winstrol, creatine, whey, cycle support and a whole bunch of protein and heavy lifting and cardio. I do not intend to use even close to all the var and win I have, probably half.

I’d also like to say that I am not pinning or running test. No arguing about that. This is my first cycle, only 4 weeks and I’m young enough to bounce back with my PCT especially.

I will keep this updated, results to follow.
Testosterone wouldn't help you bounce back from a cycle. ... If anything, it would just make it harder to "bounce back".
That being said, the purpose of some kind of (Test) Base on cycle is to make the cycle more tolerable while you're on it.
.... And those are Dry compounds, so the chance of your Estrogen getting low, and making you feel like crap (among other things) on this cycle is High.
That's where Test or another type of "base" could probably help you.

Lmao123

Awards
Testosterone wouldn't help you bounce back from a cycle. ... If anything, it would just make it harder to "bounce back".
That being said, the purpose of some kind of (Test) Base on cycle is to make the cycle more tolerable while you're on it.
.... And those are Dry compounds, so the chance of your Estrogen getting low, and making you feel like crap (among other things) on this cycle is High.
That's where Test or another type of "base" could probably help you.
Really? I guess that would be because the body becomes dependent on an external source of T and shuts its own supply down? It makes sense, thank you for that.

I understand these are dry compounds, I take coq10 and plan on doubling my fish oil. Not saying it’s gonna so much, but I’ll have to deal with it for 4 weeks I suppose unless it’s dangerous in your opinion?

I was unaware it would take my natural estrogen that low. Anyway to combat this?

Thank you for the education.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really? I guess that would be because the body becomes dependent on an external source of T and shuts its own supply down? It makes sense, thank you for that.

I understand these are dry compounds, I take coq10 and plan on doubling my fish oil. Not saying it’s gonna so much, but I’ll have to deal with it for 4 weeks I suppose unless it’s dangerous in your opinion?

I was unaware it would take my natural estrogen that low. Anyway to combat this?

Thank you for the education.
No problem, brother!

Yeah, our bodies get used to external Hormones (artificial or Bioidentical) so it will slow/stop normal Test production.

Yeah, you could run Dermacrine or 4Andro with it, that should help supply some Estrogen.

Low Estrogen (for short periods) generally isn't that harmful, but can become very uncomfortable.
... And with the Winny in the mix, you're very likely to feel it in your joints.

Lmao123

Awards
No problem, brother!

Yeah, our bodies get used to external Hormones (artificial or Bioidentical) so it will slow/stop normal Test production.

Yeah, you could run Dermacrine or 4Andro with it, that should help supply some Estrogen.

Low Estrogen (for short periods) generally isn't that harmful, but can become very uncomfortable.
... And with the Winny in the mix, you're very likely to feel it in your joints.
Ok good to note. How should I use my estrogen blockers in that case since these are so suppressing?

I have some 4 Andro but I was worried being new and putting var,winstrol and something else liver toxic, thank god var is mostly renal, it just seems like a lot. But I guess not?

How would you personally use the proviron I have? I’m not sure if I should add it.

Thank you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok good to note. How should I use my estrogen blockers in that case since these are so suppressing?

I have some 4 Andro but I was worried being new and putting var,winstrol and something else liver toxic, thank god var is mostly renal, it just seems like a lot. But I guess not?

How would you personally use the proviron I have? I’m not sure if I should add it.

Thank you.
The Arimidex?
... I doubt you'll have to touch it on this cycle.

Personally ... I Probably wouldn't use the Proviron on this cycle.

Lmao123

Awards
The Arimidex?
... I doubt you'll have to touch it on this cycle.

Personally ... I Probably wouldn't use the Proviron on this cycle.
Ok, thank you. I assume due to the slight hepatoxicity?

Lmao123

Awards
Nah.... I just don't think you need any extra DHT on this cycle. It's dry enough.
Got it. May I ask what dose of win and var you would recommend? You’ve been super helpful.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got it. May I ask what dose of win and var you would recommend? You’ve been super helpful.
Yeah, sorry man... I just noticed how much you've got (especially the Winstrol).

Ehh.... I'll send you a message.