The true reason for going after NAC

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good convo in here and everyone stayed respectful. Good for you guys.

I will say this. Vaccines have become so weaponized and politicized. You can't have a decent conversation about them.

What blows my mind is that Vaccines are one of the only things people are brainwashed to think are 100% safe. Zero side effects and zero repercussions. To the degree not only will they believe this, but they will fight you tooth and nail, having ZERO medical experience and call other people names or say "cognitive dissonance" is on the part of the person questioning the vaccine.

I hear people all the time say that this Covid vaccine is xyz% effective and safe. Sorry to tell you that NO ONE KNOWS the long term effects of this vaccine and that is the one fact that no one can question.

I did find it amusing someone called the deaths from the covid vaccine "SELF REPORTED" on Vaers.

That did get a laugh out of me.

View attachment 205502
It’s hilarious to you because you clearly don’t understand how to interpret data. Basic principles of statistics and math seems to allude your. The self reporting is anecdotal. You need to look at the data as a whole rather than focus exclusively on anecdotal information (which is exactly what you are doing here). It’s the equivalent of people using a supplement and stating that they feel like it did something but have nothing to quantify it with, there’s no actual data with a control group to go by. Do you trust studies if they had no control group? Clearly you do because you are doing exactly that here.

Another poster countered your arguments asking if you are a MD. I’m not on that camp thinking that you need to be one to have a valid argument. However, you at least need to understand basic scientific research principles, basic concepts in statistics, and basic concepts in math. You have not demonstrated having base levels of comprehension for those three things.

For goodness sakes, you argued that AAS hasn’t harmed or killed anybody yet the death rate shows that AAS users have a higher morbidity rate compared to non-AAS users. We literally have the data for this and you were clueless about it. You literally didn’t even bother to take a look at the data even at a cursory level. I mean, come on.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For goodness sakes, you argued that AAS hasn’t harmed or killed anybody yet the death rate shows that AAS users have a higher morbidity rate compared to non-AAS users. We literally have the data for this and you were clueless about it. You literally didn’t even bother to take a look at the data even at a cursory level. I mean, come on.
Liar.

I never said it hasn't harmed anyone.

I said there are no deaths attributed to it. You don't overdose on AAS or die the day of a shot or the day after a shot like you can from say vaccines.

Now we all know long term abuse is going to cause health issues which may lead to death.

I don't appreciate you lying at all sir. IT's not a good look. If you wanna keep the convo going decent, keep to the truth.

Lying is an ugly habit.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liar.

I never said it hasn't harmed anyone.

I said there are no deaths attributed to it. You don't overdose on AAS or die the day of a shot or the day after a shot like you can from say vaccines.

Now we all know long term abuse is going to cause health issues which may lead to death.

I don't appreciate you lying at all sir. IT's not a good look. If you wanna keep the convo going decent, keep to the truth.

Lying is an ugly habit.
Again, there’s no deaths attributed to the vaccine yet you claim there are based on self reporting. Your reasoning is inconsistent because what you apply to the vaccine you then turn around and not apply it to AAS use. The data is the data. You clearly do not know how to read and interpret the data. Pure and simple.

Nowhere did I lie, you on the other hand are literally applying you’re own logic completely inconsistently. We have death rate data on AAS
use. We have death rate data on the vaccine. Right now, vaccine death rate is zilch as it is not higher than non-vaccinated death rate but AAS death rate is higher in users than non-users.

I don’t appreciate you using arguments which you then do not apply your own logic consistently. I also don’t appreciate you lying about death from the vaccine when the actual data proves you wrong. You’re spreading misinformation on a topic which is a worldwide health issue.

It’s very odd that I call you out on the faults of your arguments and to you that makes me a liar whilst you are literally spreading lies which you don’t realize are lies because you don’t have a basic understanding of math and statistics.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What straw man argument? I’m using his own criteria. His argument is inconsistent and nonsensical if he only applies it arbitrarily and only to make a argument against the COVID vaccine but then takes HIV seriously even though his own criteria applies to HIV (low to no symptoms and high survival rate, since modern treatment is highly effective and non-intrusive).

Let’s even say that his argument then may be why he would go get it in the first place because he doesn’t trust pharmaceuticals and thus just wants to avoid getting medicated because he thinks it’s some sort of big pharmacy conspiracy. Well, then that argument is just a joke not based on data or facts because that’s just a irrational fear of pharmaceuticals.

I love how you claim that I used a straw man argument when clearly you do not understand what a straw man argument is. Since I’ve addressed his argument directly, presented him with a same for same scenario, that’s not a straw man argument. A straw man argument would have been something like if I responded with “But what about GMOs?” I need to not have addressed his argument to begin with for it to be a straw man argument. The fact that you came on here claiming that it was a straw man argument and not addressing the actual argument and counter points being discussed, is the closest thing to a straw man argument here.
A straw man is an argument is when you misrepresent or overstate the other persons position. I would say comparing HIV to Covid fits that criteria quite well. A cold is a low risk virus. If one is not afraid of a cold does that mean they are not afraid of HIV? Of course not. It is completely nonsensical and would completely fit the criteria for a straw man argument if it were implied.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A straw man is an argument is when you misrepresent or overstate the other persons position. I would say comparing HIV to Covid fits that criteria quite well. A cold is a low risk virus. If one is not afraid of a cold does that mean they are not afraid of HIV? Of course not. It is completely nonsensical and would completely fit the criteria for a straw man argument if it were implied.
How did I misrepresent? I addressed his argument directly. I gave an equivalent scenario and asked the person what his choice would be using his own argument. It’s a direct A to A comparison. The fact that you make this claim that I made a straw man argument and literally can not substantiate your own argument is laughable. You clearly are falling into the camp of redefining defined terms to whatever the heck YOU think the term should mean instead of using the established definition.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did I misrepresent? I addressed his argument directly. I gave an equivalent scenario and asked the person what his choice would be using his own argument. It’s a direct A to A comparison. The fact that you make this claim that I made a straw man argument and literally can not substantiate your own argument is laughable. You clearly are falling into the camp of redefining defined terms to whatever the heck YOU think the term should mean instead of using the established definition.
If you think comparing HIV to Covid is A to A then it is not a straw man. I completely disagree. That disagreement does not mean I lack the ability to understand conversational fallacies. Especially since I started my response with what a straw man is by definition.

What I can’t wrap my head around is how you believe being extremely condescending to people will change their minds to side with you. Even if you were right, hypothetically, it is a horrible strategy. Then again it is the internet so it would be commonplace to just like arguing I guess.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you think comparing HIV to Covid is A to A then it is not a straw man. I completely disagree. That disagreement does not mean I lack the ability to understand conversational fallacies. Especially since I started my response with what a straw man is by definition.

What I can’t wrap my head around is how you believe being extremely condescending to people will change their minds to side with you. Even if you were right, hypothetically, it is a horrible strategy. Then again it is the internet so it would be commonplace to just like arguing I guess.
See, again you don’t understand what the fundamental argument is. LoL. I’m not comparing viruses as if they are the same. I’m pointing out that the poster’s argument uses a set of criteria and logic as his reasoning why a vaccine is unnecessary as well as the severity of COVID-19 being trivial. I posed the question of if he would apply the same logic to HIV since it fits his criteria and logic which he used for COVID-19. The criteria and logic being that COVID-19 has trivial risks so it’s no big deal so vaccines are unnecessary because his immune system is enough to fight it off based on what he perceives the morbidity risk and adverse health impacts of developing COVID-19 is. It is a FACT that contracting HIV these days can easily be managed so that the morbidity rate is arguably trivial with very little to be concerned about in regards to adverse health impacts with modern treatment (treatment which is incredibly non-intrusive).

The fact that you didn’t understand the base argument and what is being talked about and made this ridiculous assumption that I am comparing viruses as if they are the same (I was not, I was asking for the person to apply his criteria and logic in a uniform fashion instead of arbitrarily) and then you having the audacity to then claim that I am making a straw man argument when the fact of the matter is that you just have no idea what is being discussed, again, is laughable.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See, again you don’t understand what the fundamental argument is. LoL. I’m not comparing viruses as if they are the same. I’m pointing out that the poster’s argument uses a set of criteria and logic as his reasoning why a vaccine is unnecessary as well as the severity of COVID-19 being trivial. I posed the question of if he would apply the same logic to HIV since it fits his criteria and logic which he used for COVID-19. The criteria and logic being that COVID-19 has trivial risks so it’s no big deal so vaccines are unnecessary because his immune system is enough to fight it off based on what he perceives the morbidity risk and adverse health impacts of developing COVID-19 is. It is a FACT that contracting HIV these days can easily be managed so that the morbidity rate is arguably trivial with very little to be concerned about in regards to adverse health impacts with modern treatment (treatment which is incredibly non-intrusive).

The fact that you didn’t understand the base argument and what is being talked about and made this ridiculous assumption that I am comparing viruses as if they are the same (I was not, I was asking for the person to apply his criteria and logic in a uniform fashion instead of arbitrarily) and then you having the audacity to then claim that I am making a straw man argument when the fact of the matter is that you just have no idea what is being discussed, again, is laughable.
It’s really hard to take people serious who act like their are a genius and use things like lol in their statement.

Again I completely understood. I even duplicated it. I could use your “logic” and tell someone who says they are not afraid of a cold because it doesn’t kill people I guess HIV is no big deal because it is so manageable at this point. It’s obviously a ridiculous statement.

Again the condescension will only galvanize people who agree with you. You will change no minds talking like this.

Unfortunately, or probably fortunately, I have obligations to attend to so I can not continue this…being treated like **** online by a stranger who I said nothing mean or offensive to…there has to be a better word or phrase to sum that up.

Have a good one.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s really hard to take people serious who act like their are a genius and use things like lol in their statement.

Again I completely understood. I even duplicated it. I could use your “logic” and tell someone who says they are not afraid of a cold because it doesn’t kill people I guess HIV is no big deal because it is so manageable at this point. It’s obviously a ridiculous statement.

Again the condescension will only galvanize people who agree with you. You will change no minds talking like this.

Unfortunately, or probably fortunately, I have obligations to attend to so I can not continue this…being treated like **** online by a stranger who I said nothing mean or offensive to…there has to be a better word or phrase to sum that up.

Have a good one.
It’s really hard to take you seriously when I’ve explained what the discussion is, twice now if not three times, and that it is self explanatory if you had even bothered to follow the posts from myself and the person I was responding to.

You also didn’t understand because you didn’t use my logic. In fact, you literally misrepresented and erroneously restated what my argument is. You replaced my actual argument with one that you made up. This is again, laughable. Your lack of reading comprehension is laughable. You’ve demonstrated a lack of being able to follow clearly laid out posts. You literally claimed that my HIV example is a ridiculous statement yet you have not explained or pointed out how it is ridiculous. All you did is state that it’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous that you made a claim based entirely on… nada, and wish for people to take that as a well thought out and substantiated argument.

See, the difference here is I countered arguments and substantiated my argument. I didn’t throw in anything based entirely on just opinion and subjectivity. You on the other hand did the equivalent of “You are ridiculous” and then did nothing to substantiate why that is what you feel. So your statement is entirely subjective. It’s literally just your personal opinion simply because you personally disagree. You didn’t even explain what it was that you disagreed with. It’s the equivalent of children on a playground going “You’re a poopy head!” Lacks any substance and irrelevant when what is being discussed can be substantiated and validated (the validation is simple, HIV fits the person’s criteria and logic for why he doesn’t feel that COVID-19 is a serious health concern and that the vaccine is unnecessary, I’m using the person’s own argument with something that fits the criteria which he defined, I’m playing by his rules, I’m consistent with the logic here, this is a verifiable fact unless you can explain how and why it isn’t using the same logic and criteria the poster I responded to used, the fact is that you can’t, I also find it hilarious that you are stating that you are using my logic when the fact is I am using the EXACT SAME logic and criteria that the person I responded to used, if you disagree with the logic, it’s his logic that you are disagreeing to, not mine, what part of this alludes you?).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sorry, you're wrong. Hiv is nothing like covid. I haven't had covid, but I've been exposed to Hiv, and gone through a cycle of Hiv meds, so I can speak personally about how wrong you are about the Hiv treatment, and prognosis. Covid is literally a cold, albeit a cold on steroids. If you're under 60, without 3-4 comorbidities, it's pretty much a non-concern. Once survived, you have immunity, and move on with life. Hiv, on the other hand, while treatable, has far reaching health and social consequences, and the meds you need to take for the rest of your life are absolutely crushingly awful. I felt like **** on it, I wanted to die, and you have no idea how it is to possibly have it, with a wife and kids.

Back to vaccines and covid: vaccines are fine. If you want to take them, be my guest. If you don't, I don't give a ****. Want to tell me whether I should or should not take them? That's where you're going to come up against some significant resistance from me, and by significant, I mean as far as you will go, but in opposition, and always plus 1. And if you want to blather on how they're 100% safe, well, you just look stupid, because we don't know that yet. No one does.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, you're wrong. Hiv is nothing like covid. I haven't had covid, but I've been exposed to Hiv, and gone through a cycle of Hiv meds, so I can speak personally about how wrong you are about the Hiv treatment, and prognosis. Covid is literally a cold, albeit a cold on steroids. If you're under 60, without 3-4 comorbidities, it's pretty much a non-concern. Once survived, you have immunity, and move on with life. Hiv, on the other hand, while treatable, has far reaching health and social consequences, and the meds you need to take for the rest of your life are absolutely crushingly awful. I felt like **** on it, I wanted to die, and you have no idea how it is to possibly have it, with a wife and kids.

Back to vaccines and covid: vaccines are fine. If you want to take them, be my guest. If you don't, I don't give a ****. Want to tell me whether I should or should not take them? That's where you're going to come up against some significant resistance from me, and by significant, I mean as far as you will go, but in opposition, and always plus 1. And if you want to blather on how they're 100% safe, well, you just look stupid, because we don't know that yet. No one does.
Overall, currently available treatment is non-intrusive and very little side effects (there are a lot of treatments that have come out throughout the year, one would likely be placed on one or two of them on average). You may have felt like crap but you were also on a PEP regimen (but catching COVID is just a really bad cold according to you right? So no big deal). No idea which ones they put you on either seeing how there’s almost 50 medications available as treatment.

Based on your criteria for how COVID is not a big deal, you should have been fine not taking the PEP after exposure to HIV then like that other poster should be. It fits your criteria for not being that bad since again, modern treatment for it is very mild to nearly side effects free so contracting HIV would both end up likely being symptoms free and virtually no hit to your lifespan (fits your criteria which you stated for as to why COVID is no big deal, also no, your PEP experience is invalid here because you took a preventative, funny how you took a preventative for that but so against the vaccine, you literally didn’t follow your own logic). Clearly you would not do that as it shows because you certainly do not want to contract it and thus you did a round of PEP. Funny how you are afraid of contracting that and with the state of hospitalizations and DEATH last year GLOBALLY and the DEATH just recently in India, you have the audacity to go around and go COVID is no big deal? The data, the body count, contradicts your argument. It’s simply not true and you saying that just because you value your “freedom” (which is exactly what you are doing, because your statements on it is contradicted by the data on the immense adverse public health issue COVID has had) is appalling. That’s the problem with posts and views like yours based on nothing else other than pure selfishness of being able to do what you personally want to do with a complete disregard of whatever social health impact you may potentially have (since if you are not vaccinated, you could still be a carrier). Just to make a point which I know you will most likely gloss over. Current death rates from COVID if you look at it for JUST unvaccinated people only, is estimated to be at least DOUBLE the current COVID death rate being reported, because what is being reported is the death rate of the entire population which includes both vaccinated and non-vaccinated.

Also, the fact that you are now claiming that I am claiming that vaccines are 100% safe, I did not. I even specifically stated that I am not in this thread. So you are creating an actual straw man argument there. It’s fine that you don’t wish to take the vaccine but then you have the audacity to come on here to justify it with misinformation (such as your claim that the vaccine we are didn’t make it to market because fear that they were dangerous, even though we’ve had several of them go through clinical trials on humans for thinks like the Zika virus but those scenarios became irrelevant as they were ultimately controlled and contained, you also claimed they they tested the vaccines on young and not at risk people first, which again is wrong as the trial data is OPENLY AND PUBLICLY AVAILABLE showing OVER 40% of the participants being 60-80+ years old, you then responded that this must be a new development with using older people, even though this was the main demographic they were using in trials since early last year, you literally just keep making up excuses as to why one should be wary of the vaccine, that’s the problem here, that you are spreading misinformation, I don’t give a damn if you want to get the vaccine or not but you spreading nonsense is what I have a problem with).

Since the beginning of HIV, US deaths are around 700,000 deaths from HIV. Death from COVID in the US sits at close to 600,000. Based on numbers alone, HIV is nowhere near as serious an issue as COVID but you have the audacity to run around claiming it’s not a big deal but you fear HIV far more? The statistics alone PROVE that COVID is far more serious as a health concern than HIV. But not big deal eh? Just a very bad cold eh? Lmfao. We know how to prevent HIV and it can be done very easily, there’s not much in ways of preventing COVID unless you mask up and social distance OR you vaccinate, since the SARS2 virus is airborne so what the heck are you going to do? Stop breathing?

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
kissdacookie-

Just give it up already............you are brain washed by this "data" you keep saying exists...the FACT remains that less than half of the numbers reported actually died FROM Covid- most died "having Covid" in their system- if you don't think that is true then I don't know what else to tell you- I have several friends in the medical field that were shocked about how the medical community has pushed the bogus Covid numbers.. If you think Covid is so much worse than HIV/Aids then you are indeed a misinformed fool................................the CDC has now admitted masks probably don't work and that people have immunity way longer after contracting the virus than they were telling people.......what other lies are they telling you? Yet you believe it all- that's stupidity in a nutshell- oh and they admitted Hydroxychloroquine is all the sudden safe now that Trump isn't telling people to take it - they also convienently forgot to tell people that Ivermectine is a good way to treat Covid.......and before you sprout a bunch of crap, myself and many around me took Hydroxychloroquine to treat our Covid and it worked wonders

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kissdacookie-

Just give it up already............you are brain washed by this "data" you keep saying exists...the FACT remains that less than half of the numbers reported actually died FROM Covid- most died "having Covid" in their system- if you don't think that is true then I don't know what else to tell you- I have several friends in the medical field that were shocked about how the medical community has pushed the bogus Covid numbers.. If you think Covid is so much worse than HIV/Aids then you are indeed a misinformed fool................................the CDC has now admitted masks probably don't work and that people have immunity way longer after contracting the virus than they were telling people.......what other lies are they telling you? Yet you believe it all- that's stupidity in a nutshell- oh and they admitted Hydroxychloroquine is all the sudden safe now that Trump isn't telling people to take it - they also convienently forgot to tell people that Ivermectine is a good way to treat Covid.......and before you sprout a bunch of crap, myself and many around me took Hydroxychloroquine to treat our Covid and it worked wonders
my wife and i didn't need any treatment...we just went to our lake house and quarantined for 14 days.

the fear of getting covid was for us much worse than actually having covid.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things we know they lied about:

2m dead Americans
600k dead Americans from covid
'2 more weeks'
'it's only to flatten the curve and keep hospitals clear'
Pcr testing
Masks
Airborne transmission
Dogs as carriers
Double masks
Kids
Kids in schools
6ft
Outdoor transmission
Cloth masks
Kawasaki disease
The risk to stratified age groups, or lack thereof
The risk to the young and middle aged
The risk to athletes
Riots aren't super spreader events

Did I miss any? If they lied about THE WHOLE GODDAMN THING, why are you trusting them on this one thing over here, vaccines?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

2m dead Americans
'2 more weeks'
Pcr testing
Masks
Airborne transmission
Dogs as carriers
Double masks
Kids
Kids in schools
6ft
Outdoor transmission
Cloth masks
Kawasaki disease
The risk to athletes

Did I miss any? If they lied about THE WHOLE GODDAMN THING, why are you trusting them on this one thing over here, vaccines?
:unsure:

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

2m dead Americans
'2 more weeks'
Pcr testing
Masks
Airborne transmission
Dogs as carriers
Double masks
Kids
Kids in schools
6ft
Outdoor transmission
Cloth masks
Kawasaki disease
The risk to athletes

It is criminal what the government did. That doesn’t really surprise me; what does is that many asked for it.

It’s authoritarianism disguised as humanitarian virtue.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the difference between the medical treatment the average person gets and the elitist gets is amazing...i remember at the time when magic johnson got aids it was pretty much a death sentence and aids victims were easy to spot because of the muscle wasting, they looked like skeletar...but good old magic johnson actually bulked up looked like he gained a good 20lbs of solid muscle???
Could be wrong, but I don’t think magic got aids, I think he was just hiv positive. The weight gain was probably from not playing basketball. Becoming hiv+ was manageable.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dementia expert says evidence behind Biogen Alzheimer's drug 'wasn’t sufficient' for FDA approval
PUBLISHED MON, JUN 7 2021 8:21 PM EDT

Emily DeCiccio
@EMILYDECICCIO

KEY POINTS
  • The FDA approved Biogen’s Alzheimer’s disease drug, Aduhelm.
  • “I think the evidence to approve the drug wasn’t sufficient,” said dementia expert Dr. Jason Karlawish.
  • "Desperation should drive funding for Alzheimer's research, it should not drive the interpretation of scientific evidence," Karlawish said.
Here is yet another example of big pharma going for the money over 'the greater good'. There are infinitely more examples than this, this is just the most current one. But it begs the question: why is anyone taking the vaxx companies, the FDA, or the cdc at face value on this? And why is anyone who displays skepticism ridiculed and harassed? Debate and consideration of all aspects of an argument are what drive accurate science, so the current trend to do everything but, can mean only one thing: they do not want accurate science, they want the outcome they want, irrespective of the science.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Here is yet another example of big pharma going for the money over 'the greater good'. There are infinitely more examples than this, this is just the most current one. But it begs the question: why is anyone taking the vaxx companies, the FDA, or the cdc at face value on this? And why is anyone who displays skepticism ridiculed and harassed? Debate and consideration of all aspects of an argument are what drive accurate science, so the current trend to do everything but, can mean only one thing: they do not want accurate science, they want the outcome they want, irrespective of the science.
“For the greater good” is on my list of terrible phases that are used to manipulate people.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2m dead Americans
'2 more weeks'
Pcr testing
Masks
Airborne transmission
Dogs as carriers
Double masks
Kids
Kids in schools
6ft
Outdoor transmission
Cloth masks
Kawasaki disease
The risk to athletes

What was the lie about double masks, exactly? I actually found it convenient to have a surgical mask underneath the athletic one so I could change it a lot more frequently

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be wrong, but I don’t think magic got aids, I think he was just hiv positive. The weight gain was probably from not playing basketball. Becoming hiv+ was manageable.
magic johnson was diagnosed with hiv in 1991...

by 1994 aids became the leading cause of death for all Americans aged 25-44 years old...you have to have hiv before you get aids--tell the families of all those people who died from aids how manageable hiv was back then.

the fact that magic was hiv positive but never got aids proves my point that the medical treatment he was getting was much better than the average joe-eh?

Last edited:

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Read the recent Vanity Fair article about the covid origin story cover up. Every institution in this country is corrupt, including scientific research.

Major corporations control the flow of information as well as the government officials, who give grants to the scientists.

Distrusting the government, pharmaceutical companies, media narratives, or "the science" certainly doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist. Completely logical to question everything you are told given the current state of things.

The problem is a large percentage of the population are nothing more than cowards who fall in line the minute some perceived authority figure tells them to.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ gave a like for the ideology, and the way I heard Rollins in my head speak that as I read it…Combined with thinking your username is a Minor Threat reference

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Read the recent Vanity Fair article about the covid origin story cover up. Every institution in this country is corrupt, including scientific research.

Major corporations control the flow of information as well as the government officials, who give grants to the scientists.

Distrusting the government, pharmaceutical companies, media narratives, or "the science" certainly doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist. Completely logical to question everything you are told given the current state of things.

The problem is a large percentage of the population are nothing more than cowards who fall in line the minute some perceived authority figure tells them to.
for me i see a difference between 'SCIENCE' and 'THE science',

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
for me i see a difference between 'SCIENCE' and 'THE science',
Scientism has become a cult. A godless society still needs to worship something. It's human nature. Of course, none of this has anything to do with the scientific method.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Scientism has become a cult. A godless society still needs to worship something. It's human nature. Of course, none of this has anything to do with the scientific method.
sounds just like clyde lewis-ground zero.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The lie is that it's worthwhile to double mask. It's not.
can also depend on your face. I can definitely get a tighter fit with a second one (less potential for gap around the nose)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think alot of these discussions actually miss the point, or at least miss the "human, all too human" motivations behind our decision making.

I'd wager a guess that the reason some, not all, but some are ultimately against the vaccine is not on any principled notion but based solely on selfish cost/benefit ratios. And when I say selfish I mean this is something we all do so dont feel special.

Take for example a research chem like cardarine. Possibly a much better analogy than AAS. Cardarine research has cancer associated with it, and a major lack of human data. Yet plenty of people end up being cool with using it cos fatloss. And it can possibly help improve health markers when injecting another Not For Human Use veterinary pharmaceutical.

Cost/benefit, bro. If the perceived cost potentially outweighs the perceived benefit, pass. Otherwise, count me in daddy.