The Swede's PureRawz RAD and S23 Log

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Checking in as I think we had the flu or the rona last week. I felt completely depleted, could hardly get out of bed and had no appetite. I slept all week, and most of the weekend too. This morning was the first time I could even get out of bed and go to the gym in a week, and even then it took me a minute to get up and going. Glad to be back, missed you all!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Happy to hear you're feeling a bit better.

If you're still feeling run down after a week + it's probably the rona. Any cramping or odd muscle weakness? Just curious, trying to compare symptoms

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s up guys?? I’ve missed y’all big time! The Rona tore me up. Been feeling like a bag of smashed assholes for a few weeks now. Finally rounding the corner and feeling better.

Question: should I restart dosing my RAD and S23? Or should I start PCT?

It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve taken anything so I’m at a loss for next steps. Thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have been off all hormones for 2 weeks I would begin a SERM now & do a proper PCT. You were on trest for a while before the SARMs so it’s been a minute - you probably shouldn’t add another 6 weeks of SARMs onto the time you have already been suppressed at this point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean it’s up to you but it’s already been at least 8 weeks total or more and Trest was involved in most of that and you aren’t on TRT for life. Staying on too long is a good way to potentially need TRT sooner rather than later.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean it’s up to you but it’s already been at least 8 weeks total or more and Trest was involved in most of that and you aren’t on TRT for life. Staying on too long is a good way to potentially need TRT sooner rather than later.
Like it's been said a million time, you have a way with words! I will begin PCT today and keep on keeping on. Funny thing is, I just got out of the gym and benched 315 for 3 reps, then did singles of 325, 335 and 345. With gas still in the tank. And I pulled 315 for 3 reps, which is a PR for me. So who knows what the hell is going on with me!?!?!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
completely agree with this as well bro. Everything you were running had a short half life so your basically clear and body primed to start it’s own production (which is time you’d be adding onto the sarms if you run them)

trest is tough enough to recover from anyway (like most 19nors). Exactly as Hyde said, your just increasing the likelihood of moving towards trt sooner than you would otherwise have done.

definitely the smart play is to pct, work hard to maintain those gains and come back strong for another blast in 3 months +.

just my view anyway

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s up guys?? I’ve missed y’all big time! The Rona tore me up. Been feeling like a bag of smashed assholes for a few weeks now. Finally rounding the corner and feeling better.

Question: should I restart dosing my RAD and S23? Or should I start PCT?

It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve taken anything so I’m at a loss for next steps. Thanks!

Glad to read you are ok dude!!!!

PCT is my recommendation. Trest knocked the guts out of my test production, and if I could go back in time I'd run a heavier dose of Nolva and PCT for 6 weeks instead of 4.