the secret to big chest is lowerchest

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hard work, let the lower mass sag
Here's Arnolds tips on chest training from his bodybuilding encyclopedia. You should probably pay close attention to point 6. Remember, don't ignore silly, these are Arnold's words.

Last edited:

stock28

Awards
  • Established
He will ignore silly facts that prove him wrong and continue on with his bullshit.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
let it grow and sag
There is something wrong with you. Two years you’ve been posting the same **** over and over, which by the way, doesn’t even make sense. You really should look into therapy of some kind.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is something wrong with you. Two years you’ve been posting the same **** over and over, which by the way, doesn’t even make sense. You really should look into therapy of some kind.
I respectfully disagree. I think ironhands is the most dedicated troll in history. Any other normal troll would have given up a long time ago, but he soldiers on. He refuses to rest until the lats and quads are medically recognized as part of the lower pecs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I respectfully disagree. I think ironhands is the most dedicated troll in history. Any other normal troll would have given up a long time ago, but he soldiers on. He refuses to rest until the lats and quads are medically recognized as part of the lower pecs.
Dude has tenacity. No doubt about it. I feel like at least once we theorized he was doctoral student conducting a long term social study for his thesis that entailed the last 2 years of trolling on here. Or he’s a really patient psychopath. I stopped wondering a while ago though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The guy is an a.i. construct. Not an actual person. A secret experiment by the government to see if it can fool people into thinking it's human. Obviously needs a bit more work. Some of the programming needs refined. At the moment should any comment be made that requires an informed educational response the automatic "I will ignore silly" response is used. There is also a glitch in the system where the ability to form coherent sentences fails and you get random adjectives and verbs loosely based on the thread title like "lower, sag, hang, dedication". But I feel the project has come a long way since it's inception.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, you know what? Considering how much I have laughed after looking at this thread, I am indeed going to work out that lower chest and once it's there? I will indeed let it sag. Thanks Ironhands. My chest will look like Columbu's, just like yours do.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You guys made my day with your silly posts, much love

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread revival to post the same repetitive thing. You have no real purpose in your life do you.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
hard work
But how can he do “hard work” and not be natural. Doesn’t it have to be one or the other? I didnt think hard work was required if you were not natural. I’m confused.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More like a train load; **** ton. Of steroids.