The Results Are In - We Proudly Announce THE TOP 10 CUTTING SUPPLEMENTS FOR 2019

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

With bulking season coming to an end, we have worked tirelessly to bring you The Top 10 Cutting Supplements for 2019 to prepare you for the Season of Shred. The past two years have seen relatively few newcomers come to the table with as much promise as ....Read More

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Surprised exotherm isn't higher, love that stuff.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not a surprise True Shred is #2. A lot of members logged it with great results. Definitely a go to cutting supp.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Probably not the best idea to use two transdermals at the same time, increases the risks of skin based side effects like rashes.
Invictus & VII-KT is very common just thought Invictus & Exotherm would be great if used on differences skin sites?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus & VII-KT is very common just thought Invictus & Exotherm would be great if used on differences skin sites?
We always air the side of caution, not saying that something will for sure happen.

You definitely reduce that risk if you use different skin sites.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So alpha lean the most popular cutter on the website, isn’t the top. And instead of supplements, pro hormones are the ones making your top. No h8, I love this website. Still salty about, the fact I woke up in the early am to get that surprise sale on something I wanted only for the code to not carry through checkout, didn’t even get free samples lol.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely have to agree you should have seperate hormonal cutters and natty cutters... this list is a joke to us guys who want to stay natty.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely have to agree you should have seperate hormonal cutters and natty cutters... this list is a joke to us guys who want to stay natty.
We’re natty, the jokes on us.