The RE-Return of the titan

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go again. Not even sure whos still on here, but Im an old timer from the site. Those who know me know Ive been dedicated in the past. Those who dont, nice to meet you. Im now 42 years old, and had knee surgery 4 weeks ago, just now able to get back into lifting good after dealing with my injury for over a year. Ive done several reviews on here and received some great advice in the years past, and Im back for more. I need the motivation I used to get as it sent me to levels Id never seen and I want back. Still moving slow and on light duty, but should be 100% within about 2 weeks. Taking nothing but pre workout and protein, but will be looking into some products soon. So...lets do
This. Here is where I stand as of today
IMG_4470.JPG

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MAN!!! Welcome home!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Ill be headed to the gym here shortly to blow up these shoulders and traps. Its been mostly upper body for the last year due to the knee not being able to take any of the weight. In the past 2 weeks Ive incorporated some light leg extensions, hamstring curls and therapy exercises, but I CAN NOT TELL YOU how much Im looking forward to adding back in squats and deadlifts. Even if I wont be able to get back to where I was. Ill continue to post what I do and what Im eating, mostly for my own accountability. But as always, Im open to suggestions.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh heyyyy. Welcome back!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yunknow. Constant recomp. lol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here we go again. Not even sure whos still on here, but Im an old timer from the site. Those who know me know Ive been dedicated in the past. Those who dont, nice to meet you. Im now 42 years old, and had knee surgery 4 weeks ago, just now able to get back into lifting good after dealing with my injury for over a year. Ive done several reviews on here and received some great advice in the years past, and Im back for more. I need the motivation I used to get as it sent me to levels Id never seen and I want back. Still moving slow and on light duty, but should be 100% within about 2 weeks. Taking nothing but pre workout and protein, but will be looking into some products soon. So...lets do
This. Here is where I stand as of todayView attachment 190907
Hey brother, what's good. Glad to see you back

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are still a fat ****.

But welcome back, I guess. :devilish:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, first ALMOST leg day in a LONG time. Got released from light duty yesterday so I decided to see what I could do. No squats or deadlifts yet, itll be a little while before I can put that much on it, but it felt good. 100 reps of leg extensions, single leg of course so i can build my leg strength up. Never got past 45lbs but its felt great. Crazy watching my left leg shake the way it did at full flex. 100 reps of Hamstring curls at 80lbs and 50 reps of leg press at 100lbs, unfortunately on a cable machine...but hey, its a start. Finished off with a plethora of “therapy” exercises. Immediately iced when I got home and will take it easy on the legs for a few days, Friday night is the first night back on patrol...cant show weakness or be limping when I get out there!! @Studhorse get in here

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, first ALMOST leg day in a LONG time. Got released from light duty yesterday so I decided to see what I could do. No squats or deadlifts yet, itll be a little while before I can put that much on it, but it felt good. 100 reps of leg extensions, single leg of course so i can build my leg strength up. Never got past 45lbs but its felt great. Crazy watching my left leg shake the way it did at full flex. 100 reps of Hamstring curls at 80lbs and 50 reps of leg press at 100lbs, unfortunately on a cable machine...but hey, its a start. Finished off with a plethora of “therapy” exercises. Immediately iced when I got home and will take it easy on the legs for a few days, Friday night is the first night back on patrol...cant show weakness or be limping when I get out there!! @Studhorse get in here

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn brother whats up??? long time........ Hope life has been treating you well?
How did you jack up your knee?

I'm still just chugging along. Working too much (Damn Trump economy is killing me). Wifey went back to work after 25 years. So I have very limited free time. Still hitting the gym, Diet isn't good enough, eating out too much.
Got the last kid at home signed and going off to play college softball next year & Up to 4 grand kids now.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn brother whats up??? long time........ Hope life has been treating you well?
How did you jack up your knee?

I'm still just chugging along. Working too much (Damn Trump economy is killing me). Wifey went back to work after 25 years. So I have very limited free time. Still hitting the gym, Diet isn't good enough, eating out too much.
Got the last kid at home signed and going off to play college softball next year & Up to 4 grand kids now.
Look at you getting all grown up! Congratulations on the kids! The knee has been an ongoing issue for a few years but I made it worse during the Academy and just pushed past it for the last two years. I have been in a few fights at work and I think that’s probably what just Killed what was left of it. Outside of that I found an amazing woman that I will be marrying in a few months, relearning the gym at least for my lower half and working nonstop.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at you getting all grown up! Congratulations on the kids! The knee has been an ongoing issue for a few years but I made it worse during the Academy and just pushed past it for the last two years. I have been in a few fights at work and I think that’s probably what just Killed what was left of it. Outside of that I found an amazing woman that I will be marrying in a few months, relearning the gym at least for my lower half and working nonstop.
Im not grown up. Probably never will.
Congrats on the finding that special women!
Stay safe on the force and don't be a stranger.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Here is where I stand as of todayView attachment 190907
Yummy.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prolly. He is such a tease.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so decent. Start my off rotation from work this morning and took a good rest day. Friday was my first night back on full duty and it went well..but Saturday I ended up in not one, but two foot pursuits and now Im having knee issues again. Swelling and severe tenderness. Been on ice all day so ill hit the gym tomorrow and will update you guys. Oh...and started the Carnivore diet yesterday. Should be fun!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far so decent. Start my off rotation from work this morning and took a good rest day. Friday was my first night back on full duty and it went well..but Saturday I ended up in not one, but two foot pursuits and now Im having knee issues again. Swelling and severe tenderness. Been on ice all day so ill hit the gym tomorrow and will update you guys. Oh...and started the Carnivore diet yesterday. Should be fun!!
Take care of that knee, and next time someone runs. Just shoot them through the knee cap and then run up knife point with your hand, and Yell "How Do You Like It F*cker"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
use some roll-on salonpas lidocaine over knees, let it dry then put some icyhot over it to help absorb. works about as well as anything I've tried otc.

after ice, of course...ice is your friend!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use some roll-on salonpas lidocaine over knees, let it dry then put some icyhot over it to help absorb. works about as well as anything I've tried otc.

after ice, of course...ice is your friend!!!
I actually have a pressurized Ice water compression knee sleeve...does great..but I’ll definitely try this too! Anything that can help...thank you Sir

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So that means no more late night private message circle jerks?? @HIT4ME is gonna be so sad
Yeah, like he doesn't jerk in his cruiser during down time. Explains why he can't post when he is at work. He is always chasing....something.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice he didn't"t deny that he gets busy in the cruiser. The silence is so loud.