The RE-Return of the titan

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here we go again. Not even sure whos still on here, but Im an old timer from the site. Those who know me know Ive been dedicated in the past. Those who dont, nice to meet you. Im now 42 years old, and had knee surgery 4 weeks ago, just now able to get back into lifting good after dealing with my injury for over a year. Ive done several reviews on here and received some great advice in the years past, and Im back for more. I need the motivation I used to get as it sent me to levels Id never seen and I want back. Still moving slow and on light duty, but should be 100% within about 2 weeks. Taking nothing but pre workout and protein, but will be looking into some products soon. So...lets do
This. Here is where I stand as of today
IMG_4470.JPG

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Ill be headed to the gym here shortly to blow up these shoulders and traps. Its been mostly upper body for the last year due to the knee not being able to take any of the weight. In the past 2 weeks Ive incorporated some light leg extensions, hamstring curls and therapy exercises, but I CAN NOT TELL YOU how much Im looking forward to adding back in squats and deadlifts. Even if I wont be able to get back to where I was. Ill continue to post what I do and what Im eating, mostly for my own accountability. But as always, Im open to suggestions.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here we go again. Not even sure whos still on here, but Im an old timer from the site. Those who know me know Ive been dedicated in the past. Those who dont, nice to meet you. Im now 42 years old, and had knee surgery 4 weeks ago, just now able to get back into lifting good after dealing with my injury for over a year. Ive done several reviews on here and received some great advice in the years past, and Im back for more. I need the motivation I used to get as it sent me to levels Id never seen and I want back. Still moving slow and on light duty, but should be 100% within about 2 weeks. Taking nothing but pre workout and protein, but will be looking into some products soon. So...lets do
This. Here is where I stand as of todayView attachment 190907
Hey brother, what's good. Glad to see you back

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are still a fat ****.

But welcome back, I guess. :devilish: