The prohormone like DECA

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, is anyone of you guys interested if I was going to log this stack with sustanon from 1. of September?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Lmg is a great pro hormone. Stacks excellent with epi andro/androsterone, dimethazine or epistane

The ethylation isn’t as hepatotoxic as methylation.

Deca is nor testosterone btw.
I agree. I'm currently running max lmg 30 mg ed and epistane 20 mg ed. And I am blow away by the synergy of these two together it's like peanut butter and jelly. Really nice clean growth all over my body and a great feeling overall.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. I'm currently running max lmg 30 mg ed and epistane 20 mg ed. And I am blow away by the synergy of these two together it's like peanut butter and jelly. Really nice clean growth all over my body and a great feeling overall.
says the dude 2 years late lol

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Yeah you commented on a post I made like 2 years ago as well the other day.. are you some kind of a weirdo?
No I am not a wierdo. if a post is made 10 years ago the only difference between it and a post today is whether the poster is alive. and the way I see it those older posts you guys have made indicate more experience and knowledge I could get instead of making a new thread about the same thing in which case I would be recommended back to the old thread of that topic. but I enjoy skimming old threads personally. and I appreciate you guys answering them even though they are years old.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I am not a wierdo. if a post is made 10 years ago the only difference between it and a post today is whether the poster is alive. and the way I see it those older posts you guys have made indicate more experience and knowledge I could get instead of making a new thread about the same thing in which case I would be recommended back to the old thread of that topic. but I enjoy skimming old threads personally. and I appreciate you guys answering them even though they are years old.
I’m just kidding bro!