The Performax Labs Insider Thread!

GIJane1928

Awards
When will the new flavors be available through other retailers?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for shipping to occur?
I think it depends on where you live. I live in the UK and I usually get my stuff within about 10-12 days with their First Class International Shipping option.

GottiStatus

Awards
Can any reps provide insight as to the reason Vaso-6 is replacing potassium nitrate in Vasomax? Formula was near perfect to me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can any reps provide insight as to the reason Vaso-6 is replacing potassium nitrate in Vasomax? Formula was near perfect to me.
We have been internally testing Vaso6 for quite a long time. Our testing showed that Vaso6 provided more overall benefits than MaxNOx. You won't be disappointed.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have been internally testing Vaso6 for quite a long time. Our testing showed that Vaso6 provided more overall benefits than MaxNOx. You won't be disappointed.
Any ideas when the reformulation hits international sellers?

Also, when’s intramax hitting international sellers? A lot of uk sites still have powermax yet are now showing the new version of oxymax

And I love Intra workout supps

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It actually will start shipping on Monday so just in a few days and the sale will last till Friday the 27th!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is on our Facebook page, thought I put it over here. Good opportunity if you are in the area.

We are currently looking for 1-2 Demo Reps/Athletes in the Virginia area that can work demo booths at The Nutrition Corners locations. If you think you have what it takes and you're ready to Perform to your MAX send an email to [email protected] with your IG handle, best phone number to contact you, and why we should pick you! ????**paid position**

39409477_1772652519484353_5496182134437576704_n.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Flavor of StimMax reviewed.

It is what they say it is!! Performax Labs StimMax is an EPIC new high-stim pre workout supplement / energy drink powder with all kinds of fun stims added, on top of a most excellent dose of 2g choline.

This is anchored by 425mg caffeine and a solid dose of N-Phenethyldimethylamine Citrate + Hordenine (but no DM*A), 100mg RESULTANT Dynamine, and even some sceletium tortuosum for mood enhancement... and a half scoop taken twice a day is just so good.

Note that there's a bit under 2mg rauwolscine in here (alpha-yohimbine), but keeping things at half a scoop keep that at Mike's perfect dose too.

Matt likes orange mango best, but Mike has been using that flavor system with FitMax as well, so Mike's liking a higher watered down flavor of Raspberry Lemonade.

[video=youtube;AzTkHQZLnX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzTkHQZLnX4[/video]

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
If I may, I read a few comments on this although nothing much pronounced, with AlphaMax is normal to have an increase in urination, I mean, frequency?

(I ran it before, 8 weeks, and I noticed such very much, I believe it's due to Divanil? which subsided after using, maybe 2 - 3 days)

I've to say it was such an increase it was borderline discomforting lol :aargh:

(I've 2 more bottles laying around, as I've hold off running another cycle because of that, obviously I'll end up doing so, much likely)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I may, I read a few comments on this although nothing much pronounced, with AlphaMax is normal to have an increase in urination, I mean, frequency?

(I ran it before, 8 weeks, and I noticed such very much, I believe it's due to Divanil? which subsided after using, maybe 2 - 3 days)

I've to say it was such an increase it was borderline discomforting lol :aargh:

(I've 2 more bottles laying around, as I've hold off running another cycle because of that, obviously I'll end up doing so, much likely)
Correct, increased urination is a side effect of Divanil. While it does take a bit to get used to for some, it just shows how properly dosed and pure the Urtica is.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone else experience crazy dreams while on Nootropimax? I didn't notice it the first time I ran it, but I just started taking it again and am getting them now.

I haven't been able to remember my dreams for years,but since starting the Nootropimax again I have been having really odd and creepy dreams that I can remember. They aren't quite nightmares that keep me from going back to sleep that I used to get when I was younger, but they are definitely a bit scary and freak me out for a few minutes after I finally wake up during them. Lol

Also, my girlfriend and I both started getting bad stomach issues once taking it. I did not notice this issue the first time either, but I do remember reading someone having the issue a while back. Any way to help this issue?

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Correct, increased urination is a side effect of Divanil. While it does take a bit to get used to for some, it just shows how properly dosed and pure the Urtica is.
I concur on that, off the top of my head, I don't think I recall any higher dosed product on the market for Urtica, although for me personally it was definitely very difficult to get used to, I don't think I ever did actually, lol, are there any dosage tricks, for example, one of the dosages before bed could attenuate such or really nothing to do? (I assume there isn't since it's a diuretic effect)

Has anyone else experience crazy dreams while on Nootropimax? I didn't notice it the first time I ran it, but I just started taking it again and am getting them now.

I haven't been able to remember my dreams for years,but since starting the Nootropimax again I have been having really odd and creepy dreams that I can remember. They aren't quite nightmares that keep me from going back to sleep that I used to get when I was younger, but they are definitely a bit scary and freak me out for a few minutes after I finally wake up during them. Lol

Also, my girlfriend and I both started getting bad stomach issues once taking it. I did not notice this issue the first time either, but I do remember reading someone having the issue a while back. Any way to help this issue?
I didn't noticed anything referred myself, although to be fair, I did use the reformulated version, available for the EU, maybe try a lesser dosage for starters or try without an empty stomach, although I assume stimulatory effects could be less noticeable?!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You could try splitting the dose to minimize any potential stomach issues. Or you could take it on not an empty stomach. Not necessarily with food, but maybe 30-60 minutes after food, even a small meal or snack. I often have it 45-60 minutes after a meal or snack. As for dreams, it’s possible that if you’re taking it anywhere near bedtime, perhaps even a few hours depending on the person, the huperzine and choline may be playing a role, as I know people use these sort of things for lucid dreaming. What have you been doing prior to going to sleep lately? Have you been leaving the TV on or watching TV soon before bed? Sometimes when I used to leave the TV on when I slept, I’d have a scary weird dream, then wake up and check what was on TV, and it made sense lol. So now I either watch lighthearted funny stuff before bed or read a good book, preferably philosophy or spirituality haha.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could try splitting the dose to minimize any potential stomach issues. Or you could take it on not an empty stomach. Not necessarily with food, but maybe 30-60 minutes after food, even a small meal or snack. I often have it 45-60 minutes after a meal or snack. As for dreams, it’s possible that if you’re taking it anywhere near bedtime, perhaps even a few hours depending on the person, the huperzine and choline may be playing a role, as I know people use these sort of things for lucid dreaming. What have you been doing prior to going to sleep lately? Have you been leaving the TV on or watching TV soon before bed? Sometimes when I used to leave the TV on when I slept, I’d have a scary weird dream, then wake up and check what was on TV, and it made sense lol. So now I either watch lighthearted funny stuff before bed or read a good book, preferably philosophy or spirituality haha.
Splitting the dose definitely helps a little bit. I still get the issue but not as bad, and I have yet to try it after food as I don't typically eat the first half of the day.

The closest to bed I have taken it is probably 10 hours before, so I wouldn't think it was too close. I don't even have a TV in my room which helps, but I always end the night with a funny show, either re watching The Office or lately It's Always Sunny, since I just started it a few weeks ago. Lol

Neither one is a big deal, just odd things I have noticed since re starting it that I didn't get the first time. I didn't remember any dreams from last night, though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've had some crazy dreams while using Nootropimax as well. I typically don't dream too much, and vaguely remember my dreams. When I use Nootropimax I remember my dreams vividly in the morning, and I dream up some crazy stuff.

Splitting the dose is definitely the way to go if she is having stomach aches from it. I've taken Nootropimax very close to meals and still felt the positive effects from it, so taking it with food might be another way go to alleviate the stomach discomfort

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody had bloating issues after finishing an AlphaMax run? I finished my 12 week run on Saturday and have had quite bad bloating issues since. Forskolin tolerance maybe?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity to try some new products. Ends the 19th

958e9523-6c50-496f-b0cf-2eb182d5be97.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this!

0b34cc17-0347-46f1-ac0e-b08da327bb83.jpg

We've teamed up with Keith Smith for a massive giveaway! Follow both @Performaxlabs and Beef31 on instagram, tag 3 friends in the comment section and you're automatically entered to win:

2 Free EAminoMax
a Free Shaker
and a T-Shirt Signed by Keith Smith - Fullback for Oakland Raiders!

The winner will be announced Friday November 16th on Performax's Instagram!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deal right now on CreMax. $29.99 for two! That is 90 servings total. Great deal if you are looking for a creatine blend!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has something happened or happening to IntraMax? It's out of stock everywhere I've looked

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has something happened or happening to IntraMax? It's out of stock everywhere I've looked
They discontinued it months ago and were supposed to have a replacement but that seems to have been forgotten.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They discontinued it months ago and were supposed to have a replacement but that seems to have been forgotten.
Oh sh*t! I love IntraMax, it's pretty much a daily staple for me. And I'm just about to finish my last tub.
Back to PowerMax it is then :(

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think they have any reps anymore

Best to ask them on Instagram
🤷🏻‍♂️