The Performax Labs Insider Thread!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1502758891834.jpg

My current stack. I got Hypermax XT and Oxymax XT , both Y free from UK .
I am from Malaysia. Shipping charges is steep but it worth the money.

Not available in my country at this moment.

All the best to Performax Labs.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 153254
My current stack. I got Hypermax XT and Oxymax XT , both Y free from UK .
I am from Malaysia. Shipping charges is steep but it worth the money.

Not available in my country at this moment.

All the best to Performax Labs.
Great stack. I've been wanting to try the UK versions myself actually. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Just wondering where can i get the new formula Performax XT? I tried to search from several retailers but still cannot find it. Thanks in advance.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can also order straight from Performax Labs just use promo code FB20 for 20% off.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good looking labels gents!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

New Labels, New Formulas, Improved Flavors!!
I caught wind that Hypermax is being reformulated? Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere but any ETA on timing? Have always been a big Hypermax fan so a new version peaked my interest ;)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I caught wind that Hypermax is being reformulated? Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere but any ETA on timing? Have always been a big Hypermax fan so a new version peaked my interest ;)
I think I remember somebody mentioning that all of the products are getting "tweaked" and reformulated. Updated formulas to go with the updated look.
Just hope they don't "tweak" SlinMax too much or do what PES did with Alphamine and downgrade it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I remember somebody mentioning that all of the products are getting "tweaked" and reformulated. Updated formulas to go with the updated look.
Just hope they don't "tweak" SlinMax too much or do what PES did with Alphamine and downgrade it.
Lol, we are not doing what PES did. Few upgrades, opening the labels even on the stim blends. While it's an exciting day for us here at Performax, our thoughts are with the people of Las Vegas, such a horrible tragedy.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if you guys know, but Hypermax XT samples are available on the website with free shipping.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MassMax is already a good product. Very interested to see what new are you guys bringing into the formula that's already great.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax is already a good product. Very interested to see what new are you guys bringing into the formula that's already great.
MassMax XT is one of newest products. I don't recall hearing any changes to it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MassMax XT is one of newest products. I don't recall hearing any changes to it.
IMG_2831.JPG

Got it. It was in the above image with the tag line "New and Improved". Was wondering what else can you guys do to a solid product. Thanks for clarifying.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performaxlabs.com is updating. New labels should be up soon. I do see a new flavor of HyperMax XT listed also ? We are excited about this new flavor

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Performaxlabs.com is updating. New labels should be up soon. I do see a new flavor of HyperMax XT listed also �� We are excited about this new flavor
Just to confirm, the new formulas will be posted today on the main performax site? Super excited to see them!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to confirm, the new formulas will be posted today on the main performax site? Super excited to see them!
Pretty sure, unless things have changed. Either way it's very close. Some formulas will stay the same, no need for tweaking. The product line is very solid, no major changes needed to take place. Just little better synergy, flavoring mixing, etc.

Oh and Alphamax XT is now DAA and Trib only. Exciting!!!

Edit... just kidding of course.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh and Alphamax XT is now DAA and Trib only. Exciting!!![/QUOTE]

lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure, unless things have changed. Either way it's very close. Some formulas will stay the same, no need for tweaking. The product line is very solid, no major changes needed to take place. Just little better synergy, flavoring mixing, etc.

Oh and Alphamax XT is now DAA and Trib only. Exciting!!!
We also switched to CEE for IntraMax, and replaced citrulline with arginine in HyperMax XT. ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815 and muscleupcrohn Did you tweak anything in SlinMax?
From IG:
IMG_6212.jpg

It doesn't look like the supplement facts for SlinMax are up yet, but some others are. :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax, MassMax, IntraMax(powermax) and NootropiMax are all the exact same formulas!

HyperMax, VasoMax, OxyMax and SlinMax are all receiving some minor tweaks. They were all already amazing formulas so no need to completely revamp, just some minor changes to make them even better!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alphamax, MassMax, IntraMax(powermax) and NootropiMax are all the exact same formulas!

HyperMax, VasoMax, OxyMax and SlinMax are all receiving some minor tweaks. They were all already amazing formulas so no need to completely revamp, just some minor changes to make them even better!
I foresee some Vaso 6 in Vasomax!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally forgot to go back and edit my post lmao. I was going to leave it for a few and edit it hahaha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax isn't the same formula? Sounds like they've downgraded it.
We wouldn't do that to you. Alphamax XT is awesome formula. I have ran it over year with just the few breaks in between every 8 weeks. My libido is staying at levels like I was 21 not 38.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you guys seen the website yet? It’s so nice!!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95% Forksoli In OXY MAX? Because I may stack more 95% Forksolin: with it. I was thinking of jumping on the BOGO, I missed it for the Slinmax!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95% Forksoli In OXY MAX? Because I may stack more 95% Forksolin: with it. I was thinking of jumping on the BOGO, I missed it for the Slinmax!
F95 has always been in OxyMax XT

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant, how much is in it? Youre opening up the labels now, right?
25mg per cap which is what the current version has. Although the new version will also have... oops almost spilled some deets.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
25mg per cap which is what the current version has. Although the new version will also have... oops almost spilled some deets.
When the new formulas become available would you mind informing us on here? It will save me from constantly hitting the refresh button on your main site!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the new formulas become available would you mind informing us on here? It will save me from constantly hitting the refresh button on your main site!
Absolutely. We will update the new product release section in the main forum as well.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely. We will update the new product release section in the main forum as well.[/QUO

New labeling looks great and looking forward to seeing profiles though I feel the previous profiles
on your supplements were good to me:)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed the Slinmax bogo too, that went fast.