The PeptiPlex Experience (+ PA XT)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Welcome to my log of PeptiPlex + PA XT. I have prior experience with PA (although via Soy Letchin). Considering running Smolov Jr with PeptiPlex as I’ve run it now 3 times and have enough experience with the program that I feel I’d be able to judge how the PeptiPlex is aiding in recovery and such. In for opinions as far as that goes.

STARTING STATS:
5’11, 184-186lbs
Bench : 260x5
OHP : 145x5
T-Bar : 170x7
Meadows Row : 110x8
Hack Squat : 260x5
Leg Press : 315x10

Included my ‘bigger lifts’ for each muscle group. Will add any noticeable gains to accessory lifts in my final review if so.

Currently training P/P/L repeat until I end up deciding whether Smolov Jr or not

Goal is a lean bulk

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll really love the stack and I'm looking forward to following along.

I expect you'll notice greatly improved recovery, great muscle fullness, improved strength, and a lot of people report just overall feeling better. Oh, and a lot of people, myself included have found that Pepti-Plex seems to really help with any nagging injuries.

The effects of Phosphatidic Acid XT are much more pronounced than those of pa from soy lecithin because with lecithin, the amount that ones gets is inconsistent and a person would have to take so much that it can come along with bloating big time for a lot of people.

A really cool overlooked benefit of this stack is that both have 50 mg. of Senactiv so that ups the Senactiv amount to 100 mg. per day, which I think is a great dose.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually did 2 caps PA-XT pre-wo today. Mixed with Pump Gel it is hard to tell if added anything (yet). I tend to eat a small breakfast then head to gym 20-30 minutes. So was thinking of all 4 PA-XT pre.

When would you say Pepti is best dosed? I wasn’t sure if the VasoFlo made it more ideal to be dosed pre as well

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually did 2 caps PA-XT pre-wo today. Mixed with Pump Gel it is hard to tell if added anything (yet). I tend to eat a small breakfast then head to gym 20-30 minutes. So was thinking of all 4 PA-XT pre.

When would you say Pepti is best dosed? I wasn’t sure if the VasoFlo made it more ideal to be dosed pre as well
People do see pretty fast benefits with Phosphatidic Acid XT but the best results are definitely with consistent use as it builds up in your system. I personally front loaded it at double the dose for the first few weeks like a lot of people do and then went to 2 capsules twice per day myself - but its fine to do all 4 caps pre-workout if you want.

I take Pepti-Plex twice per day myself. VasoFlo is great for pumps so I think you would definitely see a pump benefit from taking it pre-workout, but I split most things up into morning and nighttime dosing myself. I normally train at night.

For the last couple of months I've been stacking Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Pepti-Plex and Recomp20 and my dosage has been split morning and night on everything with the second dose being about 30 minutes before I train on workout days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good to see a log of this .. i know its being run by few pple here .. gonna be very popular stack

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take all my PA-XT + Pepti-Plex 1 hour pre-workout, but I don't think it makes a massive difference if you split it.
Damn 8 pills pre workout just seems like a lot (or maybe I’ve just been out of the shop stack game too long lol)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 1
Legs/Delts
Leg Curl: (3x10) 90x10, 100x9, 100x9
Hack Squat: (2x8) 230x8, 240x5 (3x5) 250x5, 260x5, 260x4 (1xAMRAP) 200x8
Leg Ext: 90x12, 100x10, 110x10x3
*Lat Raise: 20x16, 25x15, 30x15, 35x10, 40x5
Inc MBP: (3x10) 170x10, 170x7, 170x7

If my training looks weird, it’s because it is.
Push + Quad
Pull
Legs + Delt
Pull
Push
Legs + Back

Is the breakdown of what I’m doing currently allowing me to hit everything 3X/week. I have had disc issues for over 10 years and now my left knee is taking its turn getting to issuesville.

Anyway did 2 caps PeptiPlex around 8:30AM with food. Then 2 caps PA-XT preworkout @ 11AM.

Anyone who’s followed my logs knows I have a tendency to half dose products first week or so. Going to try not doing that, will see how tomo goes.

All in all didn’t notice much but also it is just day 1, lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I split my PA XT and PP up like this:

PA XT:
  • 2 caps with pre workout meal
  • 2 caps with second meal post workout
PP
  • 2 caps with my pre workout meal
  • 2 caps with the last meal of the day
But i also dont think it matters in the long run. I also take AE, AXT and GlycoPhase. So i like to split the pills up a bit.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn 8 pills pre workout just seems like a lot (or maybe I’ve just been out of the shop stack game too long lol)
Make it 11 with my Peak O2 caps….

Ya it’s a lot, but I also don’t really take much else later in the day so then I don’t really worry about any other dosing. I do 2 first and last meal on off days because that is also easy to remember.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always split my pills into a pack in the morning and evening/night, so I don't pay attention to how many pills it is; I'm just dumping them in my hand and taking a handful haha.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 2
PULL

Did an instinctual lift today. Hit a diff gym so #s would’ve been off anyway as far as tracking. Weight still 184-185 range. Obviously still very early. Had a crazy pump and MMC today nothing else to report

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 5 — (10/31)

PULL DAY

Lifts this week have sucked a bit. Yesterdays PUSH workout got all jammed up bc of insanely crowded gym. Hit 215x5 for 3 sets on incline though (strong for me). Todays PULL workout got messed up the same. Have been having some pretty good pumps thus far, but still not much else to report.

I have noticed some increased DOMS, specially my triceps are fried. Is this any kind of affect warranted from Pepti ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 5 — (10/31)

PULL DAY

Lifts this week have sucked a bit. Yesterdays PUSH workout got all jammed up bc of insanely crowded gym. Hit 215x5 for 3 sets on incline though (strong for me). Todays PULL workout got messed up the same. Have been having some pretty good pumps thus far, but still not much else to report.

I have noticed some increased DOMS, specially my triceps are fried. Is this any kind of affect warranted from Pepti ?
I'm sorry to hear about the crowded gym situation. I have my own setup now, and part of the reason why is I always hated running into that issue. I like to train at a fairly fast pace, and it seemed like I could never keep my pace up in most gyms. Especially because I tend to do a lot of a1, b1, a2, b2, a3, b3 type of training where I'm using a lot of different things.

No, most people are seeing the opposite - very reduced soreness. That's been my experience with it is that I honestly seem almost incapable of getting sore after being on it for a few weeks. And that's surprising 1) because I have an autoimmune condition so I normally get more sore than most people anyway, and 2) because I train with minimal rest and a lot of sets per body-part and heaviest weights I can for the 8 to 12 rep range.

A big part of the feedback in the Pepti-Plex thread has been related to decreased soreness and also a lot of people are noticing that it helps a lot with any type of nagging muscle aches or injuries.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear about the crowded gym situation. I have my own setup now, and part of the reason why is I always hated running into that issue. I like to train at a fairly fast pace, and it seemed like I could never keep my pace up in most gyms. Especially because I tend to do a lot of a1, b1, a2, b2, a3, b3 type of training where I'm using a lot of different things.

No, most people are seeing the opposite - very reduced soreness. That's been my experience with it is that I honestly seem almost incapable of getting sore after being on it for a few weeks. And that's surprising 1) because I have an autoimmune condition so I normally get more sore than most people anyway, and 2) because I train with minimal rest and a lot of sets per body-part and heaviest weights I can for the 8 to 12 rep range.

A big part of the feedback in the Pepti-Plex thread has been related to decreased soreness and also a lot of people are noticing that it helps a lot with any type of nagging muscle aches or injuries.
Soreness is likely from hitting my PUSH 2 on Saturday then PUSH 1 (new week) on Monday. Still new. I have a little shoulder nag, so will be happy to see if that goes away. Other than that just some tendinitis in my knee, would be really cool if that goes away

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Soreness is likely from hitting my PUSH 2 on Saturday then PUSH 1 (new week) on Monday. Still new. I have a little shoulder nag, so will be happy to see if that goes away. Other than that just some tendinitis in my knee, would be really cool if that goes away
I'm linking this to page 6 on the Pepti-Plex thread, where several people are talking about how its helped with some nagging injuries:

I'm hoping that it will help you with yours.

Oh, here's another link - @TheMrMuscle talks in here about it helping with his recovery and some injuries and pains feeling better too:

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
The recovery time in my arms and chest is really good with peptistrong, 100%, but the DOMS in my legs are insane, I can't even walk, more in my calves...

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't be surprised if in the coming weeks recovery is not better; going on a couple weeks of pepti plex myself. I'm up to 5 days a week hitting legs 2x week. Pushed it even further with adding some more squats front and back variation(speed/explosiveness is focus on this day) to my back day and in terms of recovery it's night and day difference. Painful pumps in a good way train intensily and with reduced recovery between sets. *Wake up with refreshed muscles and sense of well being as long as I get a decent night sleep(5-7hours).

In regards to help with nagging injury and tendons; I aim to give you some hope as my lower back pain that I have been fighting with for over 11 years is almost non existent. Have been doing mobility training for 7 months and since adding in pepti-plex, my overall flexibility, recovery has improved, while basically being pain free 95% of the time.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 8 —
Push Day
OHP: 145x5, 155x5

Rest of workout went light, deload style higher reps. Just not feeling it in gym. Might get a super light lift in tomorrow just for pump / blood flow. But otherwise chilling until Monday. I made some pretty serious progression the last month and a half using Pump Gel so it may just be time for a deload.

One of my gym-bros / co-workers said he felt the same all week also, so maybe it’s just the temperature drops / getting dark earlier or something affecting me

Physique wise can’t help but notice the increased fullness and look I have going on. Pumps in the gym have been great as well. We’ll see how I feel come Monday and gauge the week’s sessions from there.

Really want to test Pepti with running smolov Jr and see how that might benefit me. Prob another week or 2, want to make sure I’m GTG

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 13 —

Still young into these supps. Weight jumped to 188 yesterday. Also hit 265x5 on bench which is the most I’ve had on there in awhile. Not quite close to a PB but good for me.

Hiked about 7mi Monday so took the day off and body’s been a bit achy from that. Still getting compliments about looking bigger/fuller and great pumps but not else much to report. Clocks and shorter days really making me feel more tired and sort of been messing with my psyche in gym. Going to hit one more week of P/P/L next week then on to Smolov Jr

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still getting compliments about looking bigger/fuller and great pumps but not else much to report
That's all the matters right there ! :ROFLMAO: Always a good feeling with others notice the progress.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 25 —

Had a big upper day today (trying to get everything in before gym is closed for holiday)

Weighed in at 189 (new high) and hit 270x5, then 280x4 on bench as stand out lifts. Heaviest I’ve been or benched in some time.

Pumps, fullness, and good lifts all there. Still not noticing much the effects I feel I should from Pepti other than more energy/output. Not sure but maybe that’s the cause of me feeling more DOMS, which has been increased since I began. Pushing smolov back one more week due to gym access this week being messed up. Still not feeling better in any nagging areas as most have reported.

More updates to follow…

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SMOLOV DAY 1 —(11/27/23
Bench : 230 6x6
Accessory work (light arms + rear delts)

Took today (28th) off due to working OT. Looking forward to really putting this to test. Not much to report yet

keemteam

Awards

I bought 3 bottles of pepti plex for the very reason of healing injury as I tore my calf muscle 10 days ago

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought 3 bottles of pepti plex for the very reason of healing injury as I tore my calf muscle 10 days ago
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that you heal up well. I went through a terrible leg injury last year where I shattered my tibia and it came out through my calf muscle. My injury was catastrophic to where they thought I was going to lose my leg because of it.

Pepti-Plex has helped tremendously on my bicep tear, which I honestly can't even feel anymore which is really odd after having lived with it for so long. It has definitely helped with the damage to my calf muscle, and also with pain I have where one of the screws is in my leg. I'm not going to say its gone away 100%, but its definitely helped tremendously.

I hope that it helps you. If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, you're always welcome to pm me.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 32 —

Yesterdays smolov was 250x6 x6
Legs today. Had a great leg pump, legs altogether are appearing more full/muscular

At this point I can say I’m really enjoying the fullness / pumps and slight strength boost from what I mainly attribute to PA XT.

I do not however feel the PeptiPlex has aided in too much. My DOMS are not improved (seem more prominent most cases). None of my nagging issues seem better as others have reported. And overall my recovery just doesn’t feel like it’s improved anyway.

Was hoping it’d help guide me thru this smolov run without getting too achy/sore. Still time so we’ll see

Perhaps I’m just a non responder

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 32 —

Yesterdays smolov was 250x6 x6
Legs today. Had a great leg pump, legs altogether are appearing more full/muscular

At this point I can say I’m really enjoying the fullness / pumps and slight strength boost from what I mainly attribute to PA XT.

I do not however feel the PeptiPlex has aided in too much. My DOMS are not improved (seem more prominent most cases). None of my nagging issues seem better as others have reported. And overall my recovery just doesn’t feel like it’s improved anyway.

Was hoping it’d help guide me thru this smolov run without getting too achy/sore. Still time so we’ll see

Perhaps I’m just a non responder
Different things work differently for different people, but I am surprised because you're the first one that I've seen experience this; and really, even Phosphatidic Acid XT alone should have a big impact on soreness.

I know for me running the stack, I straight out don't get sore - and that's even from legs and to put that in perspective, I'm still recovering from tissue damage in my right leg. I've actually had to have some serious self help talks with myself on the stack to chill out and not overdo it because I feel like I can keep going and doing legs more when my brain knows its a bad idea.

How are you doing your dosages?

ironfiend23

Awards
This is interesting. I'm on my 3rd bottle of PA XT and 2nd of Pepti and I feel that Pepti has definitely helped with pumps/fullness. I do not notice the nagging injury help but I do think I may be experiencing less DOMS. I have not noticed much from PA XT so far. Did the first bottle at 12/day. Second at 8/day and now the third I'm using the Standard 4. Added Pepti on the 5th week of PA XT and definite difference throughout now.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting. I'm on my 3rd bottle of PA XT and 2nd of Pepti and I feel that Pepti has definitely helped with pumps/fullness. I do not notice the nagging injury help but I do think I may be experiencing less DOMS. I have not noticed much from PA XT so far. Did the first bottle at 12/day. Second at 8/day and now the third I'm using the Standard 4. Added Pepti on the 5th week of PA XT and definite difference throughout now.

How different bodies are.
I feel PA a lot and Peptistrong is more like working in the shadows.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So if budget only permits use of one of PA XT or Peptiplex, whilst on trt. Any preference or anyone care to offer a comparison one what they have experienced ran separately?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So if budget only permits use of one of PA XT or Peptiplex, whilst on trt. Any preference or anyone care to offer a comparison one what they have experienced ran separately?
I've seen this question asked in other threads and I don't think there is a concrete answer to that question because one person may like one better and another may like the other better. Plus, it can depend on what you're looking for.

For me, I love them both and I love stacking them, but if I had to choose between the two for me, it would be Pepti-Plex because of the recovery aspects and how much its helped me with the tissue damage in my leg and also a bicep tear that for the first time in over 10 years, I can't tell is there. Plus, I feel that it helps my mood quite a bit.

Objectively, there was a surge in strength faster on Phosphatidic Acid XT for me when doubling the dose for the first month and then consistent strength gains after that, whereas the strength gains on Pepti-Plex are just consistent without the surge. But its the other benefits of Pepti-Plex that would make it the choice for me if I had to choose - but for me, I love stacking them.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen this question asked in other threads and I don't think there is a concrete answer to that question because one person may like one better and another may like the other better. Plus, it can depend on what you're looking for.

For me, I love them both and I love stacking them, but if I had to choose between the two for me, it would be Pepti-Plex because of the recovery aspects and how much its helped me with the tissue damage in my leg and also a bicep tear that for the first time in over 10 years, I can't tell is there. Plus, I feel that it helps my mood quite a bit.

Objectively, there was a surge in strength faster on Phosphatidic Acid XT for me when doubling the dose for the first month and then consistent strength gains after that, whereas the strength gains on Pepti-Plex are just consistent without the surge. But its the other benefits of Pepti-Plex that would make it the choice for me if I had to choose - but for me, I love stacking them.
Sorry I hadn’t had time to respond. Thanks for the reply, also thanks for pointing to a definitive product. In your last paragraph you mention ‘other benefits’ of Pepti-Plex, what are they specifically. I’ve already purchased PA XT now as thought it to be the more researched (vs Pepti-strong) but having read the price plow breakdown I’m not sure. I think it could have more potential than PA… However it’s bought now and I’ll run it for until completion of tub, all pre workout.

Also not sure if you’ve seen the comparison Priceplow did of Pepti-Plex and another product (both using Pepti-strong) as the main component of the formula. Seemed a fair comparison and made me more inclined to purchase Pepti-Plex than the other product as I actually think there’s more synergy in Peptiplex formulation, so well done on that.

Something that did catch my on the aforementioned Priceplow comparison was the mention of
Ecdysterone… I believe you have a 2 products containing, have you used either? Thanks Brother.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I hadn’t had time to respond. Thanks for the reply, also thanks for pointing to a definitive product. In your last paragraph you mention ‘other benefits’ of Pepti-Plex, what are they specifically. I’ve already purchased PA XT now as thought it to be the more researched (vs Pepti-strong) but having read the price plow breakdown I’m not sure. I think it could have more potential than PA… However it’s bought now and I’ll run it for until completion of tub, all pre workout.

Also not sure if you’ve seen the comparison Priceplow did of Pepti-Plex and another product (both using Pepti-strong) as the main component of the formula. Seemed a fair comparison and made me more inclined to purchase Pepti-Plex than the other product as I actually think there’s more synergy in Peptiplex formulation, so well done on that.

Something that did catch my on the aforementioned Priceplow comparison was the mention of
Ecdysterone… I believe you have a 2 products containing, have you used either? Thanks Brother.
Mediator Phosphatidic Acid and PeptiStrong both have great research and great real world feedback on them,.

There's no right or wrong choice between them in my opinion, and in a lot of cases its one of those things where one person may like one better and the next person may like the other better.

Thank you. I definitely think there's great synergy in the Pepti-Plex formula, and I think that's a big part of why some people notice some additional benefits from Pepti-Plex that they don't with other formulas - because the way the ingredients work together really set the stage for a wider array of benefits.

You asked what I mean by other benefits with Pepti-Plex - a lot of people, including myself have noticed greatly improved mood, improved energy levels during the day like just in general feeling better, and major improvements with nagging injuries. I've seen a lot of people mention that with it and for me, its been amazing for my leg where the tissue damage is and I have a partial tear inside the right bicep for over 10 years and its the first time in over 10 years I'm truly pain free there.

Beyond that - the Pepti-Plex formula goes beyond muscle building to be an all around great anti-aging and longevity formula by healing with muscle recovery, muscle healing, muscle retention, blood flow, circulation, senescent cell clearance, and much more.

None of that is meant to reflect badly on Phosphatidic Acid XT because its still one of my favorite muscle builders and I am getting ready to start back stacking it with Pepti-Plex this week.

Here is a thread that has some good feedback, especially the last pages:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I missed this part in my original reply.

Yes, I have used them and enjoyed them a lot. Feedback has been great on them.

CEL Ecdy-Plex contains both Beta Ecdysterone and Arjuna Turkestanica.

Then we have them as separate ingredients under Muscle Addiction as Beta Ecdysterone-500 and Turkesterone-750.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Supplement Logs 16
Anabolics 6
hercules_22 Supplements 12
Supplements 36