The Olympia Battle for 2nd and 3rd Is Underway!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It’s already started just as I predicted it would weeks ago. With Nick Walker’s presence at the 2024 Mr. Olympia secured by way of his bullshit win at the NY Pro over Martin “The Martian” Fitzwater everything is ready to go. The promos have begun, and it seems like the main event will be focusing on media hype between Samson Dauda and Nick Walker. It’s an Arnold rematch with a pairing far more convincing than the experimental Nick Walker rivalry with Blessing Awodibu some years ago.
Blessing just couldn’t get to the point where he was commanding Top 3 attention. Don’t get me wrong, Awodibu is incredibly entertaining and has a great look but it’s a far cry from a Top 3 placing. The powers that be just can’t sell it. And most media outlets even the champions of kneecap sucking aren’t going to run their credibility into the ground suggesting that a guy like Blessing is in contention to win the Super Bowl of Bodybuilding – at least not in 2024. That said, Samson and Nick have some history. Nick couldn’t hold a candle to him back in the day and now after a hamstring injury it seems even less likely. That said, these guys have seemingly comparable resumes (on paper). And that’s all that matters because we’re not talking about handicapping the O, we’re just talking about selling. Plus, what Walker lacks in physique, he’ll make up with his mouth. Samson doesn’t trash talk – he doesn’t have to. Still, the towering Top 3 Olympian isn’t going to take it on the chin, either. Eventually, Walker will succeed in getting under his skin, and we’ll have a full-on media war. It won’t take much.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Off subject but have you heard anything about PJ Braun?
I have not spoken to the POS in years, I do know he is out of prison and on supervised release.