The OG Pheraplex meets Halodrol Clone Wars Cycle

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The title says it all!

My next cycle will be a combination of original AX Pheraplex and Generic Labz' Mega-H, a Halodrol clone. And yes, both products are long expired but have been shrink wrapped for the last 5 years or so to (hopefully) preserve some degree of effectiveness.

I'm currently 48 years old and have been on TRT for just over 5 years. My weekly dose is 200mg test cyp split into two injections which I will continue throughout the cycle. I also take 1 mg of anastrozole per week as part of my TRT protocol.

I plan to start November 1st and was thinking of the following for dosing:

Week 1: 20mg PP/25mg HD
Week 2: 20mg PP/25mg HD
Week 3: 20mg PP/50mg HD
Week 4: 20mg PP/50mg HD

I've done quite a few cycles in the past so I've got proper cycle support all lined up. After the 4 week cycle, I'm going to run Myokem's Magnitropin for 28 days to try to continue gaining. I'll be following Jim Wendler's 531 program with all accessory work in the higher rep ranges for hypertrophy. I'm looking to gain 5 to 10 pounds of lbm. and keep at least half of that post cycle. My diet is currently strict keto but I'll be adding in some good carbs (i.e. sweet potatoes, oatmeal, etc.) at the start of, and for the duration of, the cycle.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the above stated planned dosages and any tweaks that I can make to improve anticipated results.

All feedback is greatly appreciated! :)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Run the PP at 40mg for 4-6 weeks if you’ve got enough. Looooooove that stuff

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
How much halo do you have. I would up that to 75mg if you can

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the PP at 40mg for 4-6 weeks if you’ve got enough. Looooooove that stuff
I wish...only got 2 bottles left and was gonna save one for next spring! I love PP as well; seemed to have better results with it than even SD in the past. Go figure...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much halo do you have. I would up that to 75mg if you can
I absolutely have enough Halo to do that. Would you suggest 50mg for the first 2 weeks then and 75mg for the final 2?

Geez, and I thought everyone was gonna tell me that 20mg PP with 50mg of HD was too crazy (read as liver toxic) a cycle! LOL

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ran fusion supplements nanophera....what a huge disappointment! Wish I would have saved some more OG phera instead of counting on the new stuff to be any good :(

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ran fusion supplements nanophera....what a huge disappointment! Wish I would have saved some more OG phera instead of counting on the new stuff to be any good :(
I hear ya but the problem with all this OG stuff i have is that they are years beyond the expiration date and so i am uncertain of the potency.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya but the problem with all this OG stuff i have is that they are years beyond the expiration date and so i am uncertain of the potency.
Look at some of the tests that the military did on expired meds, even years past their expiration they were still over 90% from original potency. As long as they were stored properly they will be perfectly fine

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its real Phera 25-30 mgs is plenty.

I would never run two orals at the time time. I did phera month of september at 30 mgs on training days only which came out to like 21 days or something like that. TOok Tudca, cycle support and milk thistle.

do what you want though

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should consider running both your PP bottles now and drop the Halo. 4 weeks of PP plus TRT should easily facilitate your mass goal. Halo can be run from 50-100 mg easily for 6-8 weeks. Why do half dosages of each and for half the optimum duration. Halo could be used in the spring for a cut/recomp.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i was all set to start my Pheraplex cycle this weekend when i got my hands on some UG D-bol...so the big question now is do i run the PP or save it and run the D-bol at 20-30mg for 4 to 6 weeks....thoughts?