The OFFICIAL RedCon1 Sample Thread

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who wants some RC1 samples?!?!? I'm gonna be giving out samples of Total War, Grunt, Big Noise, Ration, MRE Lite.....you name it!

IMG_20190326_122725_644~2.jpg

This will be super easy!!!!

All you gotta do is join the RedCon1 Ready Up Crew and let me know your AM Forum tag once you've been accepted to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/554196775094160/

RULES
Must be 18 or older
Must join FB Group
Must reside in the us or have us address

*Don't forget to let me know once you have been accepted so that I can get your info and get the samples sent.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who wants some RC1 samples?!?!? I'm gonna be giving out samples of Total War, Grunt, Big Noise, Ration, MRE Lite.....you name it!

All you gotta do is join the RedCon1 Ready Up Crew and let me know your Anabolicminds.com tag once you've been accepted to the group.

RULES
Must be 18 or older
Must join FB Group
Last time I checked this was Anabolic Minds :)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I like the idea of smaller facets to discuss individual brands opposed to a subforum. I'm in as soon as you guys open the door for me.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I like the idea of smaller facets to discuss individual brands opposed to a subforum. I'm in as soon as you guys open the door for me.
Sounds good brother! Did you request to join the FB Group?

PM me your email, shipping info, and any specific samples you would like to try out - they are limited but I will do my best.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good brother! Did you request to join the FB Group?

PM me your email, shipping info, and any specific samples you would like to try out - they are limited but I will do my best.
I did, and thanks for the fast add. I'll send the info pronto.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
*Please let me know if you've requested to join and have not yet been approved.

Last edited:
bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Monday Bump! Still accepting members.

ALSO....

*Please let me know if you've requested to join and have not yet been approved.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gave up Facebook for Lent, should I wait it out? Don't know how long this is going for.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gave up Facebook for Lent, should I wait it out? Don't know how long this is going for.
Haha you can join the FB group when you're ready. Until then, shoot me your email and shipping info!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done and Done !!!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just made a request to join the FB group and sent you a PM

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't received your samples yet, I am sending out another round soon. As I send out samples my stock starts to run low :-S

BUT I will always make sure that you guys are taken care of!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to mine !!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep those applications coming!!! The more activity the FB Group gets, the more giveaways we will be doing. Also, don't forget to vote for your take on the Customer Loyalty Program.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have any of these shipped yet ? Has anyone Received ?? I have not received anything ??

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have any of these shipped yet ? Has anyone Received ?? I have not received anything ??
The first round of supplements should have gone out the first week of April, but I will check on the 2nd round. I know samples have been out of stock for awhile now, but new ones should be in soon.

All - If you have not received any samples, please let me know so that I can mark you down.

@Rocket3015 I got you covered and will make sure that you get some!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The first round of supplements should have gone out the first week of April, but I will check on the 2nd round. I know samples have been out of stock for awhile now, but new ones should be in soon.

All - If you have not received any samples, please let me know so that I can mark you down.

Thank you !!

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established

have not received

thanks

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No never received anything even after multiple follow ups via email. Pretty much don’t care at this point and will support the other great companies already in place here.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No never received anything even after multiple follow ups via email. Pretty much don’t care at this point and will support the other great companies already in place here.
I have your name and I will check to see if anything went out.

I understand your frustration, but keep in mind that these are free samples for you all. I try my best to get as much out as possible, but I can't get samples out if there are none in stock.

I know with our company moving to a new headquarters they did not re-order any samples until they got everything settled in at the new warehouse. I will check on samples.

For all others, I will continue to push samples out as I get them but I ask that you have patience and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone received anything ???

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone received anything ???
There should have been about 30 people that samples were sent out for, but on the flipside of that there were people that sent me their info after samples have been out of stock. In this case, those individuals are on the top of the mailing list for the next round of samples.

I will see what samples I have laying around, but I think it was primarily Ration and Grunt. Most are wanting to check out Total War or product that I do not have samples on hand for.

I can start bagging samples of my own stash, but I always thought that looked a little shady haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks like @TheVenom was the first to sign up. @TheVenom did you get your samples ??

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It looks like @TheVenom was the first to sign up. @TheVenom did you get your samples ??
@TheVenom should have gotten some as I show that they were sent out.

I am not trying to scam you guys here, the group has almost 75 people in it and I am buying the samples, and mailing them out my self, but if the company does not have any samples in stock than my hands are tied.

Keep in mind that there are others that read this thread and just PM me without posting in here, or even just request to join the FB Group, but I have everyone that has sent me info on the mailing list.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys, ive been kinda MIA and I'm not getting updates on this thread anymore and forgot all about it. They arrived very shortly after I sent Him my info and will catch up on this thread tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys, ive been kinda MIA and I'm not getting updates on this thread anymore and forgot all about it. They arrived very shortly after I sent Him my info and will catch up on this thread tomorrow.

Good to know, Thanks !!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to sound pushy, but I was just going to post and say that I haven't received any samples yet, just in case my shipping info might've slipped through the cracks over the past few weeks. You guys definitely have a cool-sounding product lineup so I'm really looking forward to trying your products. :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to sound pushy, but I was just going to post and say that I haven't received any samples yet, just in case my shipping info might've slipped through the cracks over the past few weeks. You guys definitely have a cool-sounding product lineup so I'm really looking forward to trying your products. :)
Not pushy at all!

I have been trying to get samples from HQ, but they have been in the process of changing warehouses and samples have been backordered.

I will make sure everyone gets samples. ;-)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to receiving them whenever you guys get everything organized again after the move. :)

dsbeeker77

Awards

View attachment 181396

All you gotta do is join the RedCon1 Ready Up Crew and let me know your AM Forum tag once you've been accepted to the group.

RULES
Must be 18 or older
Must join FB Group

*Don't forget to let me know once you have been accepted so that I can get your info and get the samples sent.
I joined FB group and AM Forum tag is dsbeeker77

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's with the negativity? They are samples that I promised I would get out. If I dont have them because my resource has STILL not been stocked, then I can't just make them appear.

A little class in showing patience for samples that I pay for out of pocket and then pay to ship to you.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are still defending this thread now that you are with BLR? Interesting...
100% yes, I promised people samples and I want to make sure they get them. It's the classy thing to do, not that you would know anything about class.

Is your life so miserable that you must be in this thread worrying about what everyone else is doing?

Nice try though.....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's with the negativity? They are samples that I promised I would get out. If I dont have them because my resource has STILL not been stocked, then I can't just make them appear.

A little class in showing patience for samples that I pay for out of pocket and then pay to ship to you.

Don't offer to give people stuff you do not have, the offer was posted 04/02/19 it is now June 15th and nothing, not a good way to do business or represent yourself or a company !!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't offer to give people stuff you do not have, the offer was posted 04/02/19 it is now June 15th and nothing, not a good way to do business or represent yourself or a company !!
There are people that got samples, and they got them in the order that they sent me their information. I have NO control, literally, over RC1 HQ moving to a new warehouse and not re-stocking samples.

Take it how you want to, but a lot of others seem to be okay with having patience in waiting for free samples......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I have a feeling there is nothing official about this, I do not believe this is the way RedCon conducts business.

@DemntedCowboy you may want to have the Company check into this

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I have a feeling there is nothing official about this, I do not believe this is the way RedCon conducts business.

@DemntedCowboy you may want to have the Company check into this
What is your problem with this thread? This was my way of personally buying samples, and paying to ship them, to get them out to the grateful people that wanted them.

If you are only going to cause problems than unsubscribe and leave this thread. I already have you on the sample wait list, even if you are 100% ungrateful and spiteful for whatever reason, I will still make sure you get samples.

Also, please stop tagging other people that have had no problems with this thread. It's a toxic move and completely unecessary for FREE SAMPLES.