The Official OL UK Radar1ne Q&A

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Found 2 other rad product aiming at 30 mg Daily and has a long halflife of 48 hours? Link bellow xsports-nutrition.com/en/shop/s7-rad-140/ And xsports-nutrition.com/en/shop/s7-rad-140/
Wow. s7 RAD 140 LOL. Even labelled it as such, no information at all provided.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. s7 RAD 140 LOL. Even labelled it as such, no information at all provided.
Confused on what the s7 means

Upon looking around it seems that all recommendations are pointing at 30mg. Even some studies released showing it. Can't link but if you search "Rad 140 30mg" on google itll pop up

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Confused on what the s7 means

Upon looking around it seems that all recommendations are pointing at 30mg. Even some studies released showing it. Can't link but if you search "Rad 140 30mg" on google itll pop up
That's what I was talking about, the only reference to "S7" is for this brands product, it isn't even labelled by its chemical name so we honestly have no idea what's actually in the product. 30mg per cap would make the product cost a hell of a lot more than what is being charged.

The one study you are referring to is the rat study where they tested at 0.01mg/kg, 0.1mg/kg and 1mg/kg? the difference between the one tenth of the highest dose was only moderately lower.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
yeah looks like the 's7' is merely a branding code, as in 'sarm 7'...they have 6 other products, for example lgd is 's5' (or whatever)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That's what I was talking about, the only reference to "S7" is for this brands product, it isn't even labelled by its chemical name so we honestly have no idea what's actually in the product. 30mg per cap would make the product cost a hell of a lot more than what is being charged.

The one study you are referring to is the rat study where they tested at 0.01mg/kg, 0.1mg/kg and 1mg/kg? the difference between the one tenth of the highest dose was only moderately lower.
Yeah no Bueno ....

nump

Awards
Radar1ne gave me a severe rash the very next day that I came off it, and I've been off of it for a week now. I'm not sure if it should be tapered off at the end, but it could be just how my body reacts to it. Or maybe I coincidentally got an allergic reaction from something else on that same day. I tried various anti-itch creams, coconut oil, etc. to get rid of the symptoms, but nothing worked. I was running out of options and just for the hell of it as an experiment, I took 10mg of Ostarine and the itchiness started to go away. Is there any correlation to taking Ostarine to combat itchy sides of Radar1ne?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
How were your results?

Hastur

Awards
Radar1ne gave me a severe rash the very next day that I came off it, and I've been off of it for a week now. I'm not sure if it should be tapered off at the end, but it could be just how my body reacts to it. Or maybe I coincidentally got an allergic reaction from something else on that same day. I tried various anti-itch creams, coconut oil, etc. to get rid of the symptoms, but nothing worked. I was running out of options and just for the hell of it as an experiment, I took 10mg of Ostarine and the itchiness started to go away. Is there any correlation to taking Ostarine to combat itchy sides of Radar1ne?
No one else has reported any rashes from Radar1ne, nor is there any data supporting Ostarine for combating such a symptom. If I had to guess, I would say it is all coincidental, though it may be that you are a very unique case.

nump

Awards
No one else has reported any rashes from Radar1ne, nor is there any data supporting Ostarine for combating such a symptom. If I had to guess, I would say it is all coincidental, though it may be that you are a very unique case.
yeah, I thought so. Ostarine also had no known side effects, but I got blurried vision around the 6th week. Once I stopped, my vision came back. Vision problems usually occur with S4. I guess my body is just different

I've taken Osta, LGD, and Rad. I felt nothing on LGD, Osta was alright, nothing extraordinary. Rad was by far the best, both in constant muscle fullness and overall sense of well-being. I'll do another cycle next time and see if the rash was a fluke

Hastur

Awards
yeah, I thought so. Ostarine also had no known side effects, but I got blurried vision around the 6th week. Once I stopped, my vision came back. Vision problems usually occur with S4. I guess my body is just different

I've taken Osta, LGD, and Rad. I felt nothing on LGD, Osta was alright, nothing extraordinary. Rad was by far the best, both in constant muscle fullness and overall sense of well-being. I'll do another cycle next time and see if the rash was a fluke
I also haven't heard of blurred vision from Ostarine. And the vision sides of S-4 aren't blurred vision, but yellow tinting and reduced night vision. So not really similar to that either. What brands did you use for all of these SARMs?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Blurred vision may be due to high blood pressure

Hastur

Awards
I haven't heard of this at all. In fact, I really haven't read of Ostarine having any side effects at all. Maybe that's just me though.
Same. It would seem nump is one of the only people I've ever seen online have such unique symptoms from SARMs usage.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've heard of high bp on osta in the past , I had high bp on osta .... Only thing is it was from a shady company and I don't think it was actually osta ...

nump

Awards
my blood pressure was fine, I also take on cycle support as a precaution even though it's not necessarily needed with SARMS. They're all Olympus Labs brand. I was taking other natural supps with it and I forgot which ones so maybe they interacted with each other. All I know is that when I stopped taking Osta, my vision became clearer

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my blood pressure was fine, I also take on cycle support as a precaution even though it's not necessarily needed with SARMS. They're all Olympus Labs brand. I was taking other natural supps with it and I forgot which ones so maybe they interacted with each other. All I know is that when I stopped taking Osta, my vision became clearer
Never any sides from 1 cap of osta, only da gainz

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? Starting 1 pill todY

BuckeyeFit

BuckeyeFit

Awards
So to anyone that has tried Ghar1ne and Radar1ne.

Which resulted in more sides?
Which one is more suppressive?
Which one needs PCT?
Which one is better for bulking?

Greatly appreciate any response.

I'm looking to bulk up after my show in two weeks and am debating between these two.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Not many updates in here. Im on rad and ghari1ne but just started rad. Feel more focused so far. . Thinking one pill this week and two next week.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Thinking of running this as a standalone for 6 weeks on a lean bulk. How do the results compare to Ostarine on the same time frame?
Are their any synergistic benefits to stacking the two?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So whats everyones thought on RAD now lol... i was going to do it with osta but now after peoples feedack im goin lgd

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So whats everyones thought on RAD now lol... i was going to do it with osta but now after peoples feedack im goin lgd
It's either a love it or hate it compound it seems. Extreme lethargy is common. LGD seems to be much more popular and consistent as well as more researched. I vote for LGD:).