The Official MASS FX Writeup

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a question regarding this product. First off, I'm a big fan of the Anabolic Xtreme line of products. I always had great success with the Anabolic Xtreme product line. {Just want to get that out of the way.} :afro:

I have been reading it's great to stack with Hyperdrol but how well will it stack with Superdrol or Pheraplex. What will be a nice cycle for Mass FX/Pheraplex?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX will free up test and stimulate natural test levels, while pheraplex is straight up DMT; It will shut you down, turn your family jewels into raisins, tamper with your libido, but in turn it will give you explosive gains in size and decent strength increases. I wouldn't stack these two. It's like stacking Stimulant X with Relax-ALL: It kinda defeats the purpose and the synergy would logically be so ineffecient cost/benefit wise and benefit/side-effect wise, and would not yield a good input/output equation. Do you want to juice with designer steroids? Or do you want to assist your body into becoming it's own free testosterone generator?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Good point

but

Let me hear it from the Anabolic Extreme team. {no offense}

Mass FX will free up test and stimulate natural test levels, while pheraplex is straight up DMT; It will shut you down, turn your family jewels into raisins, tamper with your libido, but in turn it will give you explosive gains in size and decent strength increases. I wouldn't stack these two. It's like stacking Stimulant X with Relax-ALL: It kinda defeats the purpose and the synergy would logically be so ineffecient cost/benefit wise and benefit/side-effect wise, and would not yield a good input/output equation. Do you want to juice with designer steroids? Or do you want to assist your body into becoming it's own free testosterone generator?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a question regarding this product. First off, I'm a big fan of the Anabolic Xtreme line of products. I always had great success with the Anabolic Xtreme product line. {Just want to get that out of the way.} :afro:

I have been reading it's great to stack with Hyperdrol but how well will it stack with Superdrol or Pheraplex. What will be a nice cycle for Mass FX/Pheraplex?
I personally wouldn't stack them. I see it as pointless. I would definitely consider using Mass FX in your PCT though!!!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info and that's the advice I was looking for "Sub". I have an entire bottle of PP and Superdol left and I was researching for combination.

I was reading some information on BB and some of the members was using this same combination I mention. {I know...stay away from BB.}

I personally wouldn't stack them. I see it as pointless. I would definitely consider using Mass FX in your post cycle therapy though!!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was reading some information on BB and some of the members was using this same combination I mention. {I know...stay away from BB.}
LOL, that's why BB.com should only be read for entertainment value.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you were to use PP or or SD use Massfx and Hyperdorol during PCT big guy...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Would you say running massfx during post cycle therapy after superdrol would...continue gains?
Depends, could continue gains or maintain gains depends on diet, how shutdown you are and training

westieguy89

Awards
gynos not an issue with mass fx? how about hyperdrol? stacked?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stack em and gyno should really not be an issue.

bca6932

Banned
Awards
If i jus came off a PH aka Havoc and winstral and then took a PCT and retain 2 is there anyway i can take mass FX and Hyperdrol x2 after my PCT or will it damage my steriod receptors and shut down my test boosters cuase i want to take another PH in two months

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i jus came off a PH aka Havoc and winstral and then took a post cycle therapy and retain 2 is there anyway i can take mass FX and Hyperdrol x2 after my PCT or will it damage my steriod receptors and shut down my test boosters cuase i want to take another PH in two months
wk1: Toremifene citrate 90mg/n, HD 2caps/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Retain 3caps/d, MFX 2caps/d
wk2: Toremifene citrate 60mg/n, HD 2caps/d, DHEA 150mg/d, Retain 2caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk3: Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Retain 1cap/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk4: Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, DHEA 50mg/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk5: Toremifene citrate 15mg/n, HD 4caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
wk6: HD 4caps/d, MFX 2caps/d

dean17

dean17

Awards
what do you guys think about mass fx stacked with jw?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its fine stacked that way, many have done it! :thumbsup:

dean17

dean17

Awards
sweet well looks like im gonna have some mass fx in my next np order

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys could i stack the new mass fx with my epistine decca dianobal and superdrol tabs ??? or would it by any chance be a risk to my liver ................

LOL sorry for the pointless post :( :( ps i cant wait for this stuff when is it realeased i noticed on your site its on their for 79.99 us dollars ?? does this mean its out ?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys could i stack the new mass fx with my epistine decca dianobal and superdrol tabs ??? or would it by any chance be a risk to my liver ................

LOL sorry for the pointless post :( :( ps i cant wait for this stuff when is it realeased i noticed on your site its on their for 79.99 us dollars ?? does this mean its out ?
We will not offer advice about using our products with AAS.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
lol dude it was a joke if sum 1 cycled all the products i mentioned in 1 go you would be dead was a joke lol.

flutiebill

Awards
This is one of the best supps I've tried. I'm looking to do things natural and this is perfect. I gained 8 lb in only 4 weeks back in November! Oh, and I kept all of it.

metrx34

Awards
hey guys i can take massfx with hyperdrol x2 right?

jim623

hey guys i can take massfx with hyperdrol x2 right?
That is the absolute best non ph combination available, you are gonna love these two. Throw in Trisorbagen, for max absorbtion and 1/2 life extension of the two and it'll really be awesome.