Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ghost, Morphogen, and Core

Theses are a SNS Companies ?
He's saying that we will be releasing the # of SKU's that those companies plan to release this year.

If all goes well, we will actually be releasing a lot more than the initial 12 weeks worth, but just have to see how it goes. The better the releases go, the more new things we can release.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sir,
He has about 20 products ready to rock and roll with more coming.
You will see a release every week for the next 10 weeks, and then more coming after that.
He will be pushing the amount of SKU's Ghost, Morphogen, and Core will be releasing this year.

@sns8778 is going to be putting up fireworks for his customers with the number of drops coming.
Thanks. If all goes well, we will be releasing a lot more after the initial 12. How many will just depend on how well the ones we already have planned go. Plus, there will be new flavors of some things coming as well in a few months. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Think you need to re read it lol
I did and I still came to the same conclusion ??

I think you’ve been around here long enough to know that is not the case
I know that's why , I was so confused, I guess it is just how I interrupted the wording ??? But not I know I stupid, but not crazy !!

Anyhow, I along with everyone else will be looking foreword to SNS's new products !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. If all goes well, we will be releasing a lot more after the initial 12. How many will just depend on how well the ones we already have planned go. Plus, there will be new flavors of some things coming as well in a few months. :)
Focus in some new different flavors would be awesome to try - I love to stack a scoop with other preWOs more than I usually want to double scoop it, so any new flavors would always be appreciated if you think they can sell.

Also, the new Lean Edge is treating me great so far. Doing the intensive usage of 3x2 cap doses per day and having zero issues with heartburn, or any other side for that matter. Great job with this formulation!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Focus in some new different flavors would be awesome to try - I love to stack a scoop with other preWOs more than I usually want to double scoop it, so any new flavors would always be appreciated if you think they can sell.

Also, the new Lean Edge is treating me great so far. Doing the intensive usage of 3x2 cap doses per day and having zero issues with heartburn, or any other side for that matter. Great job with this formulation!
We are hoping to have at least 2 new flavors of Focus XT out around spring but a little of that just depends on how things are going (if there's another shutdown, etc.). That labels are actually already done. We just have to get the rest of the flavors back in stock before launching new ones.

I'm glad to hear that the new Lean Edge is doing great for you. Thank you. If you don't mind, if you ever have time, that may be helpful if you put in the Lean Edge thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, regarding Focus XT flavors, if there are any specific flavors that anyone wants to see, please pm me and let me know or mention them in the What Do You Want from SNS thread.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Steve, with all the new releases, anything being discontinued? I’d assume not since you didn’t say anything, but wanted to check.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve, with all the new releases, anything being discontinued? I’d assume not since you didn’t say anything, but wanted to check.
We take things like that on a case by case basis as inventory gets low or we run out. The only one that comes to mind right off hand would be Creatinol O Phosphate Bulk Size. We don't have any of that left ourselves. Once retailers run out of stock on that, that will be it for that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New flavors of core balls coming soon

PB and J
Banana based flavor
S’mores
Blueberry muffin

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
We take things like that on a case by case basis as inventory gets low or we run out. The only one that comes to mind right off hand would be Creatinol O Phosphate Bulk Size. We don't have any of that left ourselves. Once retailers run out of stock on that, that will be it for that.
Guess I better stock up before it disappears.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pump v2 will be coming out in peach (carried over from gamer)
Pump v2, Legend v2, and Size v2 should be dropping in quarter 1 of 2021

1AFD64D7-70FC-4E12-B815-C1F29A652F42.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking the Pre-Menstrual Support ....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang Delish Strawberry Kiss
now available direct from Bang
Should be out in-store and other retailers soon

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Excited to find and try the new Ghost energy flavor. One thing I will say is they pretty much perfected, in my opinion, the sour flavored supplements and drinks. Have tried most and all have been amazing.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purely out of curiosity, do these companies that do these brand name flavors like sour patch kids and actually use their logo, do they have to pay them royalties for that or like an upfront fee? I assume if so, the ROI on having the flavor / brand recognition on the can would out weight just choosing to name it "sour gummy candy" flavor? Not even talking exclusively about these drinks, just any supplements in general that do this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Purely out of curiosity, do these companies that do these brand name flavors like sour patch kids and actually use their logo, do they have to pay them royalties for that or like an upfront fee? I assume if so, the ROI on having the flavor / brand recognition on the can would out weight just choosing to name it "sour gummy candy" flavor? Not even talking exclusively about these drinks, just any supplements in general that do this.
They are supposed to. I'm sure that most big brands like Ghost probably do. Some smaller brands have done so and just tried to get away with it. Some have. I know of one brand that I would consider a mid size brand got threatened with a lawsuit over it a few years ago and changed a lot of their flavor names.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things can get real ugly fast when you use another copyrighted name with out permission !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone is getting in on the Canned Energy Drinks !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Things can get real ugly fast when you use another copyrighted name with out permission !!
If we're thinking about the same thing here, they have the rights to the branded name and most of the claims. So if they are doing it by the generic name, they aren't supposed to be able to make any claims on it (which they are).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a Automotive Business and one time I ran an ad stating we serviced Honda's, I got a Cease and Desist Letter just for using their name.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a Automotive Business and one time I ran an ad stating we serviced Honda's, I got a Cease and Desist Letter just for using their name.
I can believe it. If we're talking about the same thing, like I think we are, there are some pretty strict restrictions on using that branded ingredient in general. That's one of the reasons that we haven't ourselves.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve never even had G Fuel but I would definitely try that.
I think I’ve had the powder before, but not the energy drink. If memory serves me correctly, their flavoring is top notch

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I’ve had the powder before, but not the energy drink. If memory serves me correctly, their flavoring is top notch
Disagree
The energy drinks are awful.
I've had 6 flavors, and could not even finish half of them.
They are very light in carbonation and flavor. One of the least favorite brands of energy drinks on the market iMO
But taste is subjective, but I would steer clear from G Fuel energy driniks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Disagree
They are very light in carbonation and flavor. One of the least favorite brands of energy drinks on the market iMO
Like I said, I haven’t had the energy drink. The powdered preworkout back in the day tasted good, though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More new stuff in the pipe line !! We sure have come a long way since the 70's !
Hopefully they lowered the L-Theanine to 100mg or removed it cause that's the energy killer
in their formula. Their Pre delivers good pumps,power, performance but at 350mg of caffeine
I just don't feel it because of that 300mg of L-Theanine :(

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hopefully they lowered the L-Theanine to 100mg or removed it cause that's the energy killer
in their formula. Their Pre delivers good pumps,power, performance but at 350mg of caffeine
I just don't feel it because of that 300mg of L-Theanine :(
Yeah, I hear ya. I’m normally at 150-250mg caffeine pre workout, but previously I was able to handle their 350mg caffeine pre workout quite easily due to all that Theanine. Would selfishly like to see caffeine at 250mg and Theanine at 50-100mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Disagree
I have always found your taste buds to be spot on, at least for me, so I believe you.

Stopped by the VS yesterday and got to try the Ghost Sour Patch Redberry - that was a great drink, and the taste was absolutely spot on!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a meal !

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bahama Mama
Tropical Rain

are probably the 2 best G Fuel cans. I like the Rainbow Sherbert and Sonic Peach Rings too. Not all their flavors are great but it seems like they have been tweaking them over time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

Ghost Gamer Ocean Water - 1:40
Ghost Glow limited-edition flavor For Kylee - 3:30
Ghost Greens Collab with Allie - 7:20
Ghost Energy SPK Blue Raz V2 - 10:50
Ghost Clear Shaker SOTM - 12:20
Burn V2 Sour Watermelon & Lemon Crush - 14:30
Burn V2 bringing in Carnipute LCLT
Improving GOP in Burn V2 to reduce the spiciness in the flavor
Ghost BCAA v2 Swedish Fish - Coming in 4-6 Weeks
Ghost Legend v2 will have Nitrosigine - 17:00
Ghost Energy Blackberry a new flavor - 17:20

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Saving my money for the Ghost Sale .............