GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I would also check in out, and it looks very solid, it’s worth noting the non-BCAA EAA portion of the blend is being heavily carried by lysine and threonine
I think that’s what you want .. lysine is kinda like what leucine is to bcaa’s

could be wrong .. haven’t read too much on eaa’s

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also full disclosure, I purchase certain products from NNB and they are great but sadly not this GlucoVantage, Dihydroberberine is not one of them. Don't get suckered into the PricePlow hype..err..paid advertisement

Dhb is around $500/kg when you order 1,000 kilos or more!

Berberine 98% I think I pay $90/kg, have to check my last invoice. And that's no minimum kg order
Same thing I’ve been saying since this ingredient started getting tread.

All the hype saying it’s “5x times more effective” than berberine doesn’t hold much water considering no studies to date have compared the two ingredients head to head in humans.

Regular berberine actually has data in humans showing its as effective as Metformin.

DHB just has a bunch of cell and animal studies.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also full disclosure, I purchase certain products from NNB and they are great but sadly not this GlucoVantage, Dihydroberberine is not one of them. Don't get suckered into the PricePlow hype..err..paid advertisement

Berberine 98% I think I pay $90/kg, have to check my last invoice. And that's no minimum kg order

All the hype saying it’s “5x times more effective” than berberine doesn’t hold much water considering no studies to date have compared the two ingredients head to head in humans.

Regular berberine actually has data in humans showing its as effective as Metformin.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That is good to know thank you for the insight.

I am always one who just prefers the idea of potential options and things leading to more insights, further research, and the idea of pushing to new learnings.

I think the potential for something like this if it could alleviate the GI issues for some may be interesting, but it is important to temper those "new things" feelings with the facts.

I used DHB (in Genius Blood Sugar that also has Cinnamon) and found it effective for controlling blood sugar. That said the current price didn't seem worth it, as high Berberine dose doesn't negatively effect me and is relatively cheap.

While I would also check in out, and it looks very solid, it’s worth noting the non-BCAA EAA portion of the blend is being heavily carried by lysine and threonine
Ya those two would probably be "next in line" as far as wanting adequate dose, but I often wonder if some of these "EAA" formulas are really as beneficial. We already tend to see that BCAA and then EAA aren't really highly necessary and I consider then "conditionally" necessary for someone's training regiment. If wanting to use EAA my gut tells me an arrangement more similar to the EAA ratios or content of Whey may be worth it or replicating the amounts found in studies looking at EAA. I know this board loves to laugh at Guerilla Chemist, but at least his EAA tried to follow the idea of replicating the amounts used in potentially positive EAA studies (I haven't dug into them so idk how valid his claims are).

Sprinkling 50-100mg of some of these in products I see makes me wonder if that even "matters".

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

Rob L Whisky Sour Launch Tomorrow at 1PM Eastern/12PM Central
Canada Redberry -- 45 Seconds
Swedish Fish Gamer Coming Soon -- 2:30 Mark
Ghost Chocolate Chip Cookie -- 6:30 Mark
** Globally compliant Chips Ahoy **

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 New Flavors of Fullblitz

1) Fruit Punch (Carried over from VasoBlitz)
2) Grape Taffy

Each tub is $29.99 (Usually $39.99)

Free Shipping is over $65,
-- you will need to add a sample or two to get over the allotment

I just placed my order for both of them!

@BOSSMAN @bbartsche @Rocket3015
FullBlitz.png

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grape Taffy sounds awesome. Hopefully it has some of that true sea salt taffy flavor in it.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 New Flavors of Fullblitz

1) Fruit Punch (Carried over from VasoBlitz)
2) Grape Taffy

Each tub is $29.99 (Usually $39.99)

Free Shipping is over $65,
-- you will need to add a sample or two to get over the allotment

I just placed my order for both of them!

@BOSSMAN @bbartsche @Rocket3015 View attachment 194879
Thanks @The Solution

I will be all over this, perfect timing.
Probably my favorite pwo combo with vaso/full blitz.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe I have but have read good things about it. I think I have just used:

C&P Predator
CL Blue Sugar
SNS GlycoPhase
Vicious Labs Blood Drive

I had GlycoPhase just yesterday before a big cheat meal and my morning fasted bike ride was awesome today.
glycophase may not be the strongest i have used but it worked the best for me.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any recommendations on MRP-style bars? Thinking like Animal Snak. High protein, fats from peanut butter, carbs from honey + oats, etc. Looking for something high calorie that has a good source of carbs and fats (I know, make my own, but humor my question :))

I haven’t strayed away from Rise bars in a long time so just trying to see if I’ve missed something recently

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
once you go outright .. all others tastes like doo-doooo

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Outright Bars are the best bar on the market IMO
They’re great. I’ve had a few flavors.

Was looking for higher calorie + more protein, but nothing that a glass of whole milk with the bar can’t fix.

Nonetheless, good to know I haven’t missed much regarding MRP bars.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Outright Bars are the best bar on the market IMO
They’re great. I’ve had a few flavors.

Was looking for higher calorie + more protein, but nothing that a glass of whole milk with the bar can’t fix.

Nonetheless, good to know I haven’t missed much regarding MRP bars.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on some of the other ingredients and the overall profile?
The overall profile is not bad! I haven’t looked at other comprehensive products in this category since I use specific ingredients that usually won’t be in these products/work best for me, but overall this one is solid.

The gotu kola (part of astrion ingredient) is good for skin via type I and III collagen synthesis pathways from the constituents madecassoside and asiaticocide. Gotu kola also inhibits mmp-1 the enzyme that degrades collagen as well as hyalauronidase. The inositol has evidence for reducing acne, the vitamins and minerals have antioxidant potential and data for skin health (selenium), DIM for estrogen modulation/antioxidant effects.

It’s too bad they used the glutathione because of its aforementioned pitfalls, but you could always take NAC concomitantly to get the effects they tried for there. I think this would work well and depending on ones need it could be supplemented with individual ingredients as needed. If one is on the oily side of skin already (supps that influence collagen synthesis can affect sebum/oil), it might be nice to take EGCG, vitamin D, or Berberine with milk thistle with this to reduce that effect.

I would need to look into other products in this category, but I imagine there aren’t many products that would surpass this for an all in one, convenient powder.

Edit: verbasnol is not an ingredient I was familiar with, but the evidence for it is compelling. Anti acne with some of the same effects as gotu kola. Verbascoside may also modulate 5a-reductase (type II) in sebum production. I am actually looking forward to trying this product out!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the new improved version is on the shelf so to speak..

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so this is a 30 serving bottle now? it was more serving before am I correct?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the new improved version is on the shelf so to speak..

I would love to here feedback from anyone who has used this .....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so this is a 30 serving bottle now? it was more serving before am I correct?
we recently went away from the bigger bottle as no one was purchasing them.. too expensive apparently. Also we had some clogging issues with the older spray top.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we recently went away from the bigger bottle as no one was purchasing them.. too expensive apparently. Also we had some clogging issues with the older spray top.
@xR1pp3Rx is this a Trans-dermal or a Sublingual product ?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Acetyl-L Carnitine 1000mg
Taurine 1000mg
Natural Caffeine 200mg
Alpha GPC 150mg
NueroFactor 100mg
AstraGin 25mg

Formula on Ghost Energy Drink

What’s the ETA on this? Curious how ghost flavoring matches up to C4. So far, nothing comes close to C4 in terms of flavor, but if anything will, it will be Ghost.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What’s the ETA on this? Curious how ghost flavoring matches up to C4. So far, nothing comes close to C4 in terms of flavor, but if anything will, it will be Ghost.
Shipping next month
Expect early august/mid-august.

Let's also put this into perspective the formula/ingredient profile. This may be harder to flavor. The same concept can apply to powders, but nobody will truly know until we get our hands on it. Since they partnered with Anheuser-Busch InBev, and this has been in the works for quite some time I have a feeling it will be pretty potent. Let alone the focus aspect will be killer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shipping next month
Expect early august/mid-august.

Let's also put this into perspective the formula/ingredient profile. This may be harder to flavor. The same concept can apply to powders, but nobody will truly know until we get our hands on it. Since they partnered with Anheuser-Busch InBev, and this has been in the works for quite some time I have a feeling it will be pretty potent. Let alone the focus aspect will be killer.
Yeah you know they aren’t going to let anything get out the door they don’t believe people would drink! Neither company seems about that at all.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah you know they aren’t going to let anything get out the door they don’t believe people would drink! Neither company seems about that at all.
If anything Ghost will continue to push and change the flavor front on these as well in line with their methodology. I personally don’t think there is any other company as agile in constantly marketing and moving new (and unique) flavors into production as ghost. I could see this surplanting C4 just because of constant new flavors people will want to try depending on price point if they can be competitive there.