The New Product Release Thread

D

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe Bang isn’t selling as well, but it sure appears to be doing alright. I guess it’s natural to experiment, but this definitely isn’t going to overtake something like C4 Smart without some insanely successful advertising.
C4 has way better flavoring and better looking cans. Nice and clean vs whatever BANG's gfx dept is doing.

I'm rooting for them to turn things around though. All this competition is good for us customers.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe Bang isn’t selling as well, but it sure appears to be doing alright. I guess it’s natural to experiment, but this definitely isn’t going to overtake something like C4 Smart without some insanely successful advertising.
Bang definitely has the advertising to make up for a subpar product. If their RTD were half as good as their advertising, they’d destroy the market.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C4 has way better flavoring and better looking cans. Nice and clean vs whatever BANG's gfx dept is doing.

I'm rooting for them to turn things around though. All this competition is good for us customers.
C4 Smart 16 oz is definitely my favorite. Bang has it nailed on the availability, I think they’re in every Walmart, gas station, even workplace cafeteria. The flavors are good. I think it’s a good drink when the goal is “caffeine only”. These attempts at a full PWO aren’t working. Or whatever the goal is, I really can’t tell.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C4 Smart 16 oz is definitely my favorite. Bang has it nailed on the availability, I think they’re in every Walmart, gas station, even workplace cafeteria. The flavors are good. I think it’s a good drink when the goal is “caffeine only”. These attempts at a full PWO aren’t working. Or whatever the goal is, I really can’t tell.

I gotta track down C4 Smart. C4 Ultimate NAILS the full pwo in a can, and it's the best energy in a can, period. Nothing comes remotely close. Tastes good too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So caffeine, citicoline and an ambiguous amount of EAAs for $4/can? Woof.
$1 for ingredients .. $3 for ease so you dont have to shake in a cup

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we know Red Velvet and now Pumpkin Pie coming soon. Thought there was an apple pie coming soon but I could be wrong on that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gotta track down C4 Smart. C4 Ultimate NAILS the full pwo in a can, and it's the best energy in a can, period. Nothing comes remotely close. Tastes good too.
Did you ever try VPX’s Redline? Assuming you like Y since you like C4 Ultimate, Redline was seriously nitro-powered. 2 non-carbonated servings in a bottle at gas stations all over.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you ever try VPX’s Redline? Assuming you like Y since you like C4 Ultimate, Redline was seriously nitro-powered. 2 non-carbonated servings in a bottle at gas stations all over.
I'm not a huge Y fan, but I used it when it was a syrup, and came with a 'syringe' because hardcore. lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used the powder for along time ...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_2670.JPG

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA
100mg Androsterone

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone
75mg 7-keto

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
GHOST® WHEY x NUTTER BUTTER®

GHOST® WHEY x NUTTER BUTTER®2lb / NUTTER BUTTER®2$79.98
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$79.98
Discount BESEEN- $15.99$15.99 off total order price
Shipping$9.99
Taxes$4.44
*Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed.*
TotalUSD $78.42

I have to give it a try !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost does not stop. That would be an interesting one to see on the BURN line as well.
They have A LOT more in store

The RTD Energy drink to come (Should be open-label)
More flavors of whey - Oreo, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Marshmallow Cereal Milk (all have been beta-tested)
More flavors of Gamer
Ghost Glow -- Skincare / Healthcare
Expansion of Peach to BCAA, Legend, and Pump (Possible for Ghost Pump)
More Flavors of BCAA / Legend -- Ocean Water was heavily tested in the previous YT Videos.
More Greens Flavors - At least 2-3 with one of them being a berry mix-off

I am sure there is more that has not been forecasted in their YT
Between Ghost, Core and Morphogen there are not other company putting out new products as quickly as they are during COVID

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the old school aluminum cans were a lot stronger than the current plastic bottles. guess they weakened formula when they changed from can to bottle.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4539.JPG

I think this is new. What do you guys think of the profile

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 SCOOP
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 20
Citrulline Malate 6000mg
Beta Alanine 3200mg
GlycerDrive 1500mg
L-Tyrosine 1000mg
Pink Himalayan Salt 300mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 275mg
Hordenine HCl 150mg
Infinergy (as Dicaffeine Malate) 133mg
Zynamite (Mangifera Indica standardized to 60% mangiferin) 125mg
L-Theanine 100mg
Huperzine A 100mcg
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl 5mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 194735

I think this is new. What do you guys think of the profile

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 SCOOP
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 20
Citrulline Malate 6000mg
Beta Alanine 3200mg
GlycerDrive 1500mg
L-Tyrosine 1000mg
Pink Himalayan Salt 300mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 275mg
Hordenine HCl 150mg
Infinergy (as Dicaffeine Malate) 133mg
Zynamite (Mangifera Indica standardized to 60% mangiferin) 125mg
L-Theanine 100mg
Huperzine A 100mcg
Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl 5mg
That’s a USELESS dose of Zynamite and there’s no stims at all in there to remotely warrant the use of even 100mg Theanine.

Formula kinda seems like it was made by someone who either didn’t know their audience or was hoping that audience didn’t know what they really wanted. The amount of caffeine is a little counterproductive for optimal pumps, but this will be too weak and calming for someone looking for a 5am wake up blast or to really feel lit up.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a USELESS dose of Zynamite and there’s no stims at all in there to remotely warrant the use of even 100mg Theanine.

Formula kinda seems like it was made by someone who either didn’t know their audience or was hoping that audience didn’t know what they really wanted. The amount of caffeine is a little counterproductive for optimal pumps, but this will be too weak and calming for someone looking for a 5am wake up blast or to really feel lit up.
Agreed. Useless GBB dose I believe too.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. And which people would stop using inferior CM and just use l-citruline

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Agreed. Useless GBB dose I believe too.
Lol @ 5mg!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know the real science behind the two, but I have heard Mike Arnold mention that the malate is actually desirable because it provides lactic acid buffering that pure citruline does not, provided of course the dose of cit mal is equivalent (and thus much larger/sv) to the citruline.

I remember USP Labs Max Reps at full dose was truly awesome, FWIW.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know the real science behind the two, but I have heard Mike Arnold mention that the malate is actually desirable because it provides lactic acid buffering that pure citruline does not, provided of course the dose of cit mal is equivalent (and thus much larger/sv) to the citruline.

I remember USP Labs Max Reps at full dose was truly awesome, FWIW.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Rob Libsett Whisky Sour Legend
BA increased from 2g to 3.2g
Agmatine replaced by 1g Nitrosigine
50mg Actigin added and replaced L-Norvaline
Caffeine bumped to 250 from 202
rhodiola, NADH, and Rauwolfia dropped for 100mg Neurofactor
87DB8474-2EA9-42CB-BF5B-7691AA44766E.jpeg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
rhodiola, NADH, and Rauwolfia dropped for 100mg Neurofactor View attachment 194774
Love this formula just hate ba. Nice clean feel and it packs more of a punch than it looks like it would on paper. Maybe one day they’ll try peak02 instead of ba.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have A LOT more in store

The RTD Energy drink to come (Should be open-label)
More flavors of whey - Oreo, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Marshmallow Cereal Milk (all have been beta-tested)
More flavors of Gamer
Ghost Glow -- Skincare / Healthcare
Expansion of Peach to BCAA, Legend, and Pump (Possible for Ghost Pump)
More Flavors of BCAA / Legend -- Ocean Water was heavily tested in the previous YT Videos.
More Greens Flavors - At least 2-3 with one of them being a berry mix-off

I am sure there is more that has not been forecasted in their YT
Between Ghost, Core and Morphogen there are not other company putting out new products as quickly as they are during COVID
Alpha Lion has been busy. I got some of their new GDA on the way.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Have you had a high dose of Hordenine before? 150 mg should get you feeling REAL good. That was the amount in 2 scoop in the old Nutrex Outrage. It also had 350mg caffeine. loved that stuff.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Have you had a high dose of Hordenine before? 150 mg should get you feeling REAL good. That was the amount in 2 scoop in the old Nutrex Outrage. I loved that stuff.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you had a high dose of Hordenine before? 150 mg should get you feeling REAL good. That was the amount in 2 scoop in the old Nutrex Outrage. I loved that stuff.
Just too many companies trying to cash in. I’ll try some zynamite solo and add it to my stack to assess

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love this formula just hate ba. Nice clean feel and it packs more of a punch than it looks like it would on paper. Maybe one day they’ll try peak02 instead of ba.
I like the look of this, wish it was full dose Nitrosigine at 1500, but 50mg of Actigin is a cool addition.

Swapping PeakO2 in for Beta Alanine I think is a good swap (I still like BA but hate big doses all pre due to tingles, I’d rather split over the day), but it probably limits taste and flavor options.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you used dihydroberberine before?
I don't believe I have but have read good things about it. I think I have just used:

C&P Predator
CL Blue Sugar
SNS GlycoPhase
Vicious Labs Blood Drive

I had GlycoPhase just yesterday before a big cheat meal and my morning fasted bike ride was awesome today.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
rhodiola, NADH, and Rauwolfia dropped for 100mg Neurofactor View attachment 194774
Like the formula. Simple and effective. And at a reasonable stim dosage (IMO :D).

But why the olive leaf? One of my favorite general health supplements, but don’t really care for a low-ish dosage in a pre.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using it for months in another GDA formula and its the best GDA ingredient I have come across.
I have read all the data on it as well, and it looks great, my only question is why that is the only ingredient. I understand it is supposed to be 5x more bioavailable than berberine and therefore work better, but a lot of the other ingredients in most well-formulated GDA's work synergistically and have a purpose, so why not include them with the dihydroberberine as well? I saw evogen has a GDA that contains it and other ingredients, but for some reason, I though evogen was not a trustworthy company, perhaps I am wrong there.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have read all the data on it as well, and it looks great, my only question is why that is the only ingredient. I understand it is supposed to be 5x more bioavailable than berberine and therefore work better, but a lot of the other ingredients in most well-formulated GDA's work synergistically and have a purpose, so why not include them with the dihydroberberine as well? I saw evogen has a GDA that contains it and other ingredients, but for some reason, I though evogen was not a trustworthy company, perhaps I am wrong there.
I agree completely, the only reason I would buy the Alpha Lion one would be if I wanted to stack additional dihydroberberine on top of what I already use, but I already take 300-450mg/day which is plenty.

If you are looking for a good, straight to the point GDA that has dihydroberberine, look into C.U.T.S by Natual Science Creation. Highest dose on the market that I am aware of.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sweet, appreciate the info!!
Anytime! It really comes down to preference and whether or not you already like berberine. I have blood sugar problems that run in my family and love using berberine, but my stomach gets upset from using high doses of it. So this is where the dihydroberberine works its magic and why I love it.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The gains candy are usually harder to find single ingredient products for people.

I think this could be a decent option for some, like Sox mentioned, I love berberine but this could be perfect for those who need the benefits and shy from regular berberine due to intestinal discomfort.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All hype not worth the cost. Just take more berberine hcl for less cost overall. Most studies we know of used berberine not this silly trademarked stuff. Dhb study was only done in rats.

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All hype not worth the cost. Just take more berberine hcl for less cost overall. Most studies we know of used berberine not this silly trademarked stuff.
Also full disclosure, I purchase certain products from NNB and they are great but sadly not this GlucoVantage, Dihydroberberine is not one of them. Don't get suckered into the PricePlow hype..err..paid advertisement

Dhb is around $500/kg when you order 1,000 kilos or more!

Berberine 98% I think I pay $90/kg, have to check my last invoice. And that's no minimum kg order

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5492.JPG

New enigma looks pretty solid .. haven’t seen this many eaa/ coconut in a mix