Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nutrition Info
Three ounces of cooked snapper (about 85g) has 109 calories, 22.4g protein, 1.5g of fat, and no carbohydrates, fiber, or sugar.
here is my experience with 'snapper'...no matter the color of the wrapper it has always been pink inside….nuff said.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrition Info
Three ounces of cooked snapper (about 85g) has 109 calories, 22.4g protein, 1.5g of fat, and no carbohydrates, fiber, or sugar.
Snatch and sniff?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrition Info
Snatch and sniff?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw the CEO of Sparta replying to people on Facebook, 7 months the scratch and sniff was I’m development.

He’s saying it will make more sense in a few months with the overall launch

Personally I think it’s 7 months of wasted time

And very gimmicky.

Time will tell

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can see competitors going into stores and smearing dog sh1t over all the scratch and sniff labels lol. Seriously though that's a lot of time to put into something when 90% of your sales must be online and therefore it can't be utilised. Do people order it, scratch and sniff and if they hate the smell return unopened for a full refund.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just saw the CEO of Sparta replying to people on Facebook, 7 months the scratch and sniff was I’m development.

He’s saying it will make more sense in a few months with the overall launch

Personally I think it’s 7 months of wasted time

And very gimmicky.

Time will tell

I don't think it is necessary for people like us, but I can see someone at GNsee, going "Oh that smells really good, I'll get that one"

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think it is necessary for people like us, but I can see someone at GNsee, going "Oh that smells really good, I'll get that one"
Yeah I know, I’m calling it now.

It’s going to cause the start of a zombie apocalypse

Spread by protein tub scratch and sniff panels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so, the label is going to have scratch and sniff on outside so you can smell before buying?

to me if I see something at grocery store that has even slight defacement I aint buying, I see lots of issues with this....now if it's like going to a paint store and looking at samples only sniffing sample instead that's fine--but what about online sales?

here is a tip...if somene buys a protein include scratch and sniff sample cards in the order.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
here is a tip...if somene buys a protein include scratch and sniff sample cards in the order.
If someone buys anything then include them, that’s a fucking brilliant idea right there. Don’t put it on the protein only, put on cards and **** to pass out, like the do with perfumes.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If someone buys anything then include them, that’s a fucking brilliant idea right there. Don’t put it on the protein only, put on cards and **** to pass out, like the do with perfumes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I received the GHOST Chips Ahoy protein and opened the tub, it smelled amazing. When I drank it, it tasted horrible. Just sayin.
lol...I've tried flavored coffee that was just like that. now I stick with house blends.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Caramel
BOGO50 + 10% OFF = 7lbs for $60

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Actually a good idea, especially if they had some for other flavours in their line. If I can already smell the tub by it being open, I don't need a card to tell me what it smells like haha

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually a good idea, especially if they had some for other flavours in their line. If I can already smell the tub by it being open, I don't need a card to tell me what it smells like haha
Yeah but if you included smells for preworkouts and BCAAs etc, man that’s a good marketing strategy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympus Protein

Flavors:
PB Crunch
Fruity Cereal
Cinna Cereal

1F
4C
25 P

Ingredients
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Peanut Flour, Hydrolized Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Flavor, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt (Sodium Chloride), DigeZyme® (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase, cellulase)., Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s get some logs going on the protein- safe to say it’s the best tasting protein on market by far

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest isn't this what samples are for? I get they will be more expensive but far better at accurately representing the product. How about including a sample of an alternative flavour maybe stuck to the inside of the lids on tubs. That way they are sorted at the factory, retailers and distributors don't have to manage them, it wouldn't be open to abuse with people stealing all the samples from GNC and trying to sell them on etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so, the label is going to have scratch and sniff on outside so you can smell before buying?

to me if I see something at grocery store that has even slight defacement I aint buying, I see lots of issues with this....now if it's like going to a paint store and looking at samples only sniffing sample instead that's fine--but what about online sales?

Great Idea !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I received the GHOST Chips Ahoy protein and opened the tub, it smelled amazing. When I drank it, it tasted horrible. Just sayin.
True Story !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let’s get some logs going on the protein- safe to say it’s the best tasting protein on market by far

I would love to Do A Protein Logs, I have Proates and at least (1) Shake every day !!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the UK cereal market isn’t as good as the US one.

However some bargain shops over here stock US cereals.

I’ve fallen in love with this one, it’s just delicious

If anyone makes or is going to make this please do!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3 new flavors of proven whey from Gaspari
Blueberry cobbler
Cinnamon French toast
Neapolitan

84D562C7-1F04-4D4C-B42A-4746C19A9057.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
48939230-EF1F-460A-BF0F-63D594D8C711.jpeg

100% Whey Protein Isolate & Classic Whey
In the BRAND NEW Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob you do know you post the same pictures twice at a time and have been for quite some time

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blueberry Cobbler = YUM !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C4 Ultimate coming to Project Clear next

Project Clear = label transparency as well as have no artificial colors or flavors.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In the lead up to the launch of Performax Labs’ first-ever protein powder IsoWheyMax, the brand has now revealed the product’s clean nutrition profile. IsoWheyMax is a top quality protein powder made with fast-absorbing whey isolate as well as Velositol and DigestivMax to support muscle protein synthesis and digestion.
Like most isolate protein powders, Performax Labs’ IsoWheyMax is a fairly lean supplement. Per serving, it provides 24g of protein, 3g of carbohydrates with 2g of that coming from Velositol and a gram of sugar, half a gram of fat, and 110 calories. The brand also transparently lists its protein, saying IsoWheyMax has 26.4g of whey isolate yielding 24g of actual protein.
Performax Labs will be launching IsoWheyMax in a 2lb tub with delicious four flavors to choose from in Chocolate Milk, Vanilla Cake Batter, Mocha Latte, and Cinnamon Crunch. The product is set to launch exclusively through the reliable retailer Natural Body on Monday the 11th of November, and with a special introductory offer.
ADAB101A-FBFD-4D6B-8CCB-9128B01FE1C9.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the lead up to the launch of Performax Labs’ first-ever protein powder IsoWheyMax, the brand has now revealed the product’s clean nutrition profile. IsoWheyMax is a top quality protein powder made with fast-absorbing whey isolate as well as Velositol and DigestivMax to support muscle protein synthesis and digestion.
Like most isolate protein powders, Performax Labs’ IsoWheyMax is a fairly lean supplement. Per serving, it provides 24g of protein, 3g of carbohydrates with 2g of that coming from Velositol and a gram of sugar, half a gram of fat, and 110 calories. The brand also transparently lists its protein, saying IsoWheyMax has 26.4g of whey isolate yielding 24g of actual protein.
Performax Labs will be launching IsoWheyMax in a 2lb tub with delicious four flavors to choose from in Chocolate Milk, Vanilla Cake Batter, Mocha Latte, and Cinnamon Crunch. The product is set to launch exclusively through the reliable retailer Natural Body on Monday the 11th of November, and with a special introductory offer.
View attachment 188018
Will be interesting to see how prices compare to Olympus

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just baught some massmaxt and the fatburner, don t tell me you have better version of theses comming up!! ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core/Merica Labs:
Doug Miller mentioned Core MRP Carrot Cake is just about finalized
He is also working on a greens product which he highlighted on his IG Story.
No word on the new flavors of merica Energy (Blackberry lemonade or Blueberry Lemonade)

Ghost:
Greens are being finalized
Cherry Limeade BCAA coming Soon
Ocean Water Legend should be finalized as next flavor

MTS:
New outright bar coming for Black Friday
2 New Vegan Outright bars Should launch this week or next
New Flavors of Machine Fuel (Black Friday)
New flavor of Clash (Black Friday)
New MTS Whey Flavor (Black Friday)

Carbon:
Layne Norton States on his Instagram story that Carbon will make a return in the future.

Ill try to see what else I can figure out for upcoming BF/CM Deals and new products.

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember when 5lb tubs of whey were like $24.99 and we all thought they were over priced.

Well, then it came out most of the protein count was fake in like literally every brand out there.

Anyone remember that one brand that had like the best tasting **** ever, turned out it was 3 grams of protein and 35 grams of carbs, something hilarious, but the label said 24grams protein and 1 carb.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I remember when 5lb tubs of whey were like $24.99 and we all thought they were over priced.

Well, then it came out most of the protein count was fake in like literally every brand out there.

Anyone remember that one brand that had like the best tasting **** ever, turned out it was 3 grams of protein and 35 grams of carbs, something hilarious, but the label said 24grams protein and 1 carb.
Mind to let me know which brand it was? I rememeber the "cheap" protein days that tasted amazing. Allthewhey and Muscle Guage Nutrition were 2 that I went through a bunch of and feel they were not up to label claims.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mind to let me know which brand it was? I rememeber the "cheap" protein days that tasted amazing. Allthewhey and Muscle Guage Nutrition were 2 that I went through a bunch of and feel they were not up to label claims.
those are the companies!!!!
Complete garbage.

Last edited: