The New Product Release Thread

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered some moab. Fairly new to the market.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know with some products the packaging cost more than the product in it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RTD’s are more convenient, just buy a pack throw them in the fridge and use as and when

Less time cleaning shakers etc

We live in a fast moving world now Unfortunately

Ain’t know one got time to pour a scoop of pre in a shaker no more

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like a mad Scientist every night mixing my Drinks up for the next day !

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RTD energy drinks are quickly headed to becoming a saturated market.

I don't like Total War but if I were in charge of marketing I'd make that bottle shaped like a grenade.
Yeah, especially the shooters. 5 hour energy isn’t relinquishing the energy shooter market for a while though. They own such a massive amount of the market.

Side note: saw a nootropic shooter from Biotest that had an excellent profile. Prop blend, but looked to have a huge amount of ALCAR in it; curious if it tastes okay because of that.

Also your packaging idea is good in theory, but probably difficult in practice. There are not a ton of RTD shooter manufacturers out there and custom making bottles for just one company may not be as profitable. The cost would eventually just get passed to the customer.

I’m sure for the right price one could be made of course.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoutout to TheSolution for some killer Black Friday sales going down and incredible service. He had unbeatable deals on everything I ordered, saved me substantial coin, and had my order shipped 30 MINUTES after my invoice was forwarded. Tracking was live within the hour, unreal. If you want in on the deals and giveaways, get on his mailer.

Thank you Bob for taking care of us on AM.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shoutout to TheSolution for some killer Black Friday sales going down and incredible service. He had unbeatable deals on everything I ordered, saved me substantial coin, and had my order shipped 30 MINUTES after my invoice was forwarded. Tracking was live within the hour, unreal. If you want in on the deals and giveaways, get on his mailer.

Thank you Bob for taking care of us on AM.
Word.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget the extra package I sent in the mail with goodies :)
Right! Can’t beat it; I also appreciate the big raffle you have going on - that is a huge hoard up for giveaway.

I bought Hyde power potions for what I pay for Monster at Sam’s Club per can, in case anyone is wondering what kind of prices I’m talking. Legit.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New UK brand; bio hack pharmaceuticals

IMG_4922.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

And here’s is the formula for there new pump pre

IMG_4920.JPG

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel they’re advertised max dosages are quite high.

Nootropic: 4.5g choline is a ton, as is 600mg of caffeine.

Pump product: why would you ever need 10g Citrulline?
Not a clue, but even if you use one scoop you get 40 servings of the pump,

Anyone actually ever tried 10g of cit? Surely there’s diminishing returns there

Yeah 600mg in the other pre does seem high but so was anabolic designs stampede untamed at the 3 full scoops and it was pretty smooth

But I do think that know one really needs 600mg of caffeine, if you do then surely a stim break is needed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yeah 600mg in the other pre does seem high but so was anabolic designs stampede untamed at the 3 full scoops and it was pretty smooth

But I do think that know one really needs 600mg of caffeine, if you do then surely a stim break is needed
There’s so much darn Theanine in the stuff someone might really get away with 600, but I’d rather take half the Theanine per scoop and feel more of the stims so I end up taking less caffeine to feel energized.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yeah I’d imagine dimples moshing returns. I don’t think I’ve ever gone above 6g of Citrulline. Hefty dosage of glycerol in there also. Pump + BP stabilization

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There’s so much darn Theanine in the stuff someone might really get away with 600, but I’d rather take half the Theanine per scoop and feel more of the stims so I end up taking less caffeine to feel energized.
Also has the other stim in there too though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try it at (2) scoops !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BEAST73 Nice, With your workouts I bet the Radiate+ has you really sweating !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m really stoked about the formula I just sent for pricing.... going to fill a MAJOR void in the industry. Something for the guys AND gals :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can happily confirm we’ll have two new single ingredient products ready for pre order by New Years Sales time and possibly a third in a very unique and under represented category

Both in the non stim weight management/thermo category and both will Stack very well with Glycøshield and the Shielded Stack. I’ve decided to go this route instead of adding to Glycøshield to keep the versatility of the product line

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to the EAA Product?
Did you ever finalize that production?
I remember you ran a giveaway guessing the formula.

Or did you pull the plug on making it for a future release?
Waiting until we can afford to make it (so we can sell it at a realistic price). As a small company, i can only order so many units at a time. A formula like that needs to have at raws purchased for at least 1,000-1,500 bottles for it to make sense financially.

I’ve learned so much this past year about what it takes to put out new products and all that process entails. It’s TOUGH! And it’s helped me understand why things happen how they do (from a consumer standpoint, being a consumer for many years prior to starting HPS)

It’s also even more difficult to scale a company when it isn’t your full time job lol, but anyways, I’m always happy to talk business with customers who are curious about the industry, obviously in another thread though. An educated and informed consumer keeps the industry honest and productive / progressing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’d imagine dimples moshing returns. I don’t think I’ve ever gone above 6g of Citrulline. Hefty dosage of glycerol in there also. Pump + BP stabilization
"Dimples moshing"

Haha

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
For the record, Doug Miller just posted in a story on instagram the profile of Peak X. 20 servings a tub for clinicaly dosed servings ;) or 40 for half the dose

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this why you venture towards more fatloss and fatburning based ingredint profiles? Are the powders that much more financially and is this why you stated away from the EAA, Pre and other popular categories of the industry?

I know you like to stay very lean year round, and use those types of products year round (GDA's, Burners, Muscle Hardeneres, Natty Anabolics). Just curious if we will ever see the major cateory items like EAA's, Pre-Workouts in the near future.

The profile for the ergogenic/EAA was nice, but as me and you both know they simply do not sell.. .Hence why PES, Ergonine, Iforce Finish Line and many others have taken them off their line
Mostly due to over saturation and there’s only so many ways to get creative with those types of products. I don’t like doing things like everyone else (in any aspect of life) as you well know lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the record, Doug Miller just posted in a story on instagram the profile of Peak X. 20 servings a tub for clinicaly dosed servings ;) or 40 for half the dose
Been waiting for that one. Looks great to me and I’ll be grabbing some as soon as it drops.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He referenced it on his IG story mid of the month with clinical doses hence my last statement above in regards to following up fury X. He leaks a lot of things on IG story without the final product in hand

He has an amino product coming for merica labz that has 30g raw actives which will be a powerhouse way above man Iso EAA
What are raw actives and what do they do?