• Best Answer
Sugar Free Peach Preserves!

Now that sounds good!!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love the taste of skittles drink mix, if the C4 drink matches that taste i will buy over all the other energy drinks just because i like that flavor so much!!! :love:

any idea when skittles flavor will be available at more locations?
I love skittles too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope my Vicious Labs Juice Daddy taste like Peach Preserves !!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know it-skittles are by far my favorite drink mix...if the C4 drinks taste like the drink mix i will be buying C4 as my regular energy drink.
Every ate like the Halloween mystery ones… beside the rotten one. The others are fantastic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Every ate like the Halloween mystery ones… beside the rotten one. The others are fantastic.
i like the tropical best, all of the originals taste great except for the grape-i can usually tolerate most grape flavors but the skittles grape just seems off to me---unfortunately they have been out of stock at a lot of places here--i might have to break down and finally make a amazon purchase, lol.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like the tropical best, all of the originals taste great except for the grape-i can usually tolerate most grape flavors but the skittles grape just seems off to me---unfortunately they have been out of stock at a lot of places here--i might have to break down and finally make a amazon purchase, lol.
Care package? Lol