The New King of Pre-Workouts Will Soon Begin Its Reign!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ORACLE by OLYMPUS LABS

Olympus Labs embarked on a quest to develop a pre-workout supplement that would provide an unmatched and remarkable experience, as predicted by the Oracle.

As a result of this endeavor, they created a new pre-workout product called Oracle, which delivers an extraordinary experience that includes unbeatable flavor, exceptional levels of euphoria, focus, energy, and mind-body connection.

The product also provides just the right amount of pump, achieving the perfect balance...

Read More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/the-reign-has-fallen/

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idgaf about pre workouts, GIMME FAT BURNER PLEASE

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least provide the flavors? Rainbow Pop is obviously one. What are the others.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you know Imperial Nutrition out of NJ? Are you/can you collab with them?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
But I see no ingredients…
new product releases generally follow the following parameters:
1. Build awareness of product (Hey BILLD, there’s a new product on the horizon.
2. Consumers digest this information and then brand proceeds to reveal more specific information in the following days, which usually reveals the formula.
3. Consumers are hyped and now aware of a new product launch so they mark their internal calendars of release date
4. Launch sales includes a limited time to save and be rewarded for following a long brand driven news

I hope I helped. We’ve talked internally and decided we’re going to do this in a two week timeframe, meaning product is revealed and launched within that two week time frame

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
At least provide the flavors? Rainbow Pop is obviously one. What are the others.
The goal is to launch one a month and not overwhelm since we’re gonna be launching so many other things in the upcoming months. Goal is one product a month!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new product releases generally follow the following parameters:
1. Build awareness of product (Hey BILLD, there’s a new product on the horizon.
2. Consumers digest this information and then brand proceeds to reveal more specific information in the following days, which usually reveals the formula.
3. Consumers are hyped and now aware of a new product launch so they mark their internal calendars of release date
4. Launch sales includes a limited time to save and be rewarded for following a long brand driven news

I hope I helped. We’ve talked internally and decided we’re going to do this in a two week timeframe, meaning product is revealed and launched within that two week time frame
Didn't the debacle on the Alphabulk "pre-announcement" give you insight on how well announcing products without any information works around here?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 229761
ORACLE by OLYMPUS LABS

Olympus Labs embarked on a quest to develop a pre-workout supplement that would provide an unmatched and remarkable experience, as predicted by the Oracle.

As a result of this endeavor, they created a new pre-workout product called Oracle, which delivers an extraordinary experience that includes unbeatable flavor, exceptional levels of euphoria, focus, energy, and mind-body connection.

The product also provides just the right amount of pump, achieving the perfect balance...

Read More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/the-reign-has-fallen/
might want to rethink your marketing strategy lol ;)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Olympus Labs @Olympus Labs Rep any chance this stuff will be available in sample packs perhaps in strong supplement orders? I’m going to buy a full tub but also like to have samples for friends to try.
second: any chance about a intro sale similar to alphabulk launch?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
@Olympus Labs @Olympus Labs Rep any chance this stuff will be available in sample packs perhaps in strong supplement orders? I’m going to buy a full tub but also like to have samples for friends to try.
I believe strong will be doing intro sales. I’m hoping one of the reps can answer!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe we have any plans on making samples at this time but Strong Supplement Shop will definitely be doing a launch special for this just like they did for AlphaBulk.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't believe we have any plans on making samples at this time but Strong Supplement Shop will definitely be doing a launch special for this just like they did for AlphaBulk.
Good enough. If I like it I will put some scoops in little baggies for them lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for panels! I promise I won’t tell anyone..

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
ETA on this preworkout? I’m in need of a new preworkout but if this is dropping soon I’ll hold it.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the stimulants in this clean or do they feel dirty like stim-x did? Are they related to yohimbine at all? I really liked some of your older products but re1gn didn't work out for me. I had to toss most of the tub I bought. Samples would be great before buying a full container.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are the stimulants in this clean or do they feel dirty like stim-x did? Are they related to yohimbine at all? I really liked some of your older products but re1gn didn't work out for me. I had to toss most of the tub I bought. Samples would be great before buying a full container.
You shoulda sold that ****

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oracle huh?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Overall it’s smoother than re1gn. Much smoother. The new MAOI we added has been used in studies with some great data. The goal was euphoric type of energy not the overly stimmed out energy.

re1gn was packed with stims . Maybe too many for the average user but this one is dialed right.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall it’s smoother than re1gn. Much smoother. The new MAOI we added has been used in studies with some great data. The goal was euphoric type of energy not the overly stimmed out energy.

re1gn was packed with stims . Maybe too many for the average user but this one is dialed right.
Thanks for the response. I will probably pick up a container when it comes out.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it doesn't cause a massive explosion in the shitter 20 minutes after consumption it doesn't qualify for this title

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
💣 Heads up, warriors! 💣

Oracle is set to launch on March 21st! 🚀

Mark your calendars, folks! 📅

Prepare for an intense surge of energy, laser-sharp focus, and unparalleled muscular endurance! This is NOT your ordinary preworkout! 🔥

🌟 ORACLE will transform your gym sessions into a legendary experience.🌟

🔮 The reign has fallen, and the ORACLE has spoken! Unleash the mystic power of ORACLE and become a part of the Olympus Labs legacy!

⏰ We're Counting down the days till March 21st! ⏰

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You all started this campaign almost two weeks ago,…now adding another week of suspense….You’re dealing with a demographic whom can barely handle a ‘rest day’ 🤷‍♂️

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You all started this campaign almost two weeks ago,…now adding another week of suspense….You’re dealing with a demographic whom can barely handle a ‘rest day’ 🤷‍♂️
What muscles do you work on this “rest day”?

MandrakeAU

Awards
9g serving size based on 20 serves. Interesting. Is there going to be a label reveal prior to launch? Will we also be able to expect launch day reviews?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
9g serving size based on 20 serves. Interesting. Is there going to be a label reveal prior to launch? Will we also be able to expect launch day reviews?
It’s actually 6g per 20 serves.

I want to preface what I’m about to write by saying that Oracle is a proprietary blend. I know I wrote earlier we live in a world of consumerism where brands must understand customers and customers must understand brands to reach a mutual understanding, and want to take this moment to be fully transparent.

I set out to formulate an unconventional pre-workout, a preworkout that was truly centered around synergy and most importantly innovation. I tested hundreds of ingredients, new and old, and invested over ten thousand dollars on seeing if there were any real life value to ingredients being mentioned in research papers that hadn’t been on the market before. In order to achieve this I had to pay suppliers money just to obscure samples for me or synthesize them.
It

it was a lengthy and expensive process. In our years of hiatus I have been developing. Tweaking and updating formulas over and over again.

I did not want to take the approaches of:
A.) superficially ramping up the formula with various dose heavy ingredients like citrulline, betaine, etc because I felt they’d serve a better purpose in a daily ergogenic product.

B.) making a conventional pre-workout. This baby was designed to elicit fast results and synergize each ingredient with one another with as compact as a formula as possible that enabled superior taste and acute results

if this formula had ingredients that weren’t new to the market I would have made it fully transparent but because we are bringing a number of new ingredients to the market with this, that have been alpha tested, etc we felt it was fair not to disclose the doses.
There are a ton of armchair formularies and companies who could simply pump and dump our ingredients if that were the case (which they have) and put us at a strategic disadvantage by taking the ingredient, disclosed dose, and throwing it into their products which puts us at a strategic disadvantage.

innovation in most cases is protected with patents so this is our way of protecting our hard work for you the consumers.

we have the track record of creating industry crushing preworkouts and even though we live in a more legally restrictive world we came through in the clutch.
As always the products are satisfaction guaranteed so if you take it and do not find it to be the case you are fully welcome to refund

as it stands now our daily ergogenic new triumph will be fully open and transparent. This is a case by case basis.

I really think you all deserve this being addressed and I’m hopeful you guys will be receptive as there are other highly respected companies here who do virtually the same thing

MandrakeAU

Awards
It’s actually 6g per 20 serves.

I want to preface what I’m about to write by saying that Oracle is a proprietary blend. I know I wrote earlier we live in a world of consumerism where brands must understand customers and customers must understand brands to reach a mutual understanding, and want to take this moment to be fully transparent.

I set out to formulate an unconventional pre-workout, a preworkout that was truly centered around synergy and most importantly innovation. I tested hundreds of ingredients, new and old, and invested over ten thousand dollars on seeing if there were any real life value to ingredients being mentioned in research papers that hadn’t been on the market before. In order to achieve this I had to pay suppliers money just to obscure samples for me or synthesize them.
It

it was a lengthy and expensive process. In our years of hiatus I have been developing. Tweaking and updating formulas over and over again.

I did not want to take the approaches of:
A.) superficially ramping up the formula with various dose heavy ingredients like citrulline, betaine, etc because I felt they’d serve a better purpose in a daily ergogenic product.

B.) making a conventional pre-workout. This baby was designed to elicit fast results and synergize each ingredient with one another with as compact as a formula as possible that enabled superior taste and acute results

if this formula had ingredients that weren’t new to the market I would have made it fully transparent but because we are bringing a number of new ingredients to the market with this, that have been alpha tested, etc we felt it was fair not to disclose the doses.
There are a ton of armchair formularies and companies who could simply pump and dump our ingredients if that were the case (which they have) and put us at a strategic disadvantage by taking the ingredient, disclosed dose, and throwing it into their products which puts us at a strategic disadvantage.

innovation in most cases is protected with patents so this is our way of protecting our hard work for you the consumers.

we have the track record of creating industry crushing preworkouts and even though we live in a more legally restrictive world we came through in the clutch.
As always the products are satisfaction guaranteed so if you take it and do not find it to be the case you are fully welcome to refund

as it stands now our daily ergogenic new triumph will be fully open and transparent. This is a case by case basis.

I really think you all deserve this being addressed and I’m hopeful you guys will be receptive as there are other highly respected companies here who do virtually the same thing
Wow. Thanks for the in depth insight into your new pre. I've always had mad respect for OL, Re1gn was the first hardcore pre I ever tried and it always brings back fond memories. I've still got a tub I keep in the freezer for when I want crazy good workout. I'm super excited to what you've come up with, it's incredibly rare to see real, genuine, innovation in the PWO space today.

Most pres are, as you eluded to, simply using existing ingredients that are already in use. With regards to the prop blend, it's definitely not a deal-breaker for me, but I hope you'll be disclosing the caffeine content at a minimum. We've seen companies hiding obsene amounts of caffeine or alpha-yo in prop blends before, I would never expect that from OL.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Wow. Thanks for the in depth insight into your new pre. I've always had mad respect for OL, Re1gn was the first hardcore pre I ever tried and it always brings back fond memories. I've still got a tub I keep in the freezer for when I want crazy good workout. I'm super excited to what you've come up with, it's incredibly rare to see real, genuine, innovation in the PWO space today.

Most pres are, as you eluded to, simply using existing ingredients that are already in use. With regards to the prop blend, it's definitely not a deal-breaker for me, but I hope you'll be disclosing the caffeine content at a minimum. We've seen companies hiding obsene amounts of caffeine or alpha-yo in prop blends before, I would never expect that from OL.
Yes caffeine content, and all of trademarked ingredients we use will be disclosed it’s more of the Novel ingredients won’t be