The new Helios is THE BEST supplement that I've ever taken For BPH (prostate swelling)!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome, brother!
I haven't dosed it below 1ml yet.

... I'm going to try applying to the stomach, since you seem to have gotten excellent results with that.
google:
'topical abdominal application of tumeric'

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright Gentlemen, Helios has been restocked, and is Ready to make its way to YOU!

... And for the next 2 days, it is still Mix and Match BOGO Free, along with everything else on the Apex-Alchemy site!

Take advantage of this great sale while you can!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can attest Helios is the best supplement I have taken for bph I have taken. Only half a dose a day got rid of my problem! I tried Super Beta Prostate Advanced and the results are much better for Helios.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the best dosage for bph and best site for application? Seems it’s either between .5 and 1.5 and stomach applications?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the best dosage for bph and best site for application? Seems it’s either between .5 and 1.5 and stomach applications?
@thebigt and some others prefer stomach.
I generally use thighs.
The effective dosage for bph varies, depending upon the individual. Anywhere from 25mgs to 100.
I do well at 80mg, personally.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I generally use thighs.
The effective dosage for bph varies, depending upon the individual. Anywhere from 25mgs to 100.
I do well at 75mg, personally.
yes, i like lower ab area right over groin...as far as dose? i haven't tried the new helios.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I generally use thighs.
I do well at 75mg, personally.
How many sprays and mgs is considered a “full dosage”?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some Helioplex but I only use it as needed for pain, I will give it a test run for BPH at 63 years old it is a problem. (you young guys will see someday)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some Helioplex but I only use it as needed for pain, I will give it a test run for BPH at 63 years old it is a problem. (you young guys will see someday)
it took me a min to realize it, but yea.. it makes a giant difference.. use helios every day for a few months and reap massive benefits far beyond what you have seen if that is all you have used it for is joint pain.

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is coming back out right? My left shoulder is giving me fits