THE MONSTAR - MIND AND MUSCLE ULTIMATE ANDRO STACK

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
stack pic.jpg

Super excited to get this log rolling. Big THANK YOU to cheftepesh1 for selecting me to log this stack.

ABOUT ME
-BW @ 292 lbs as of this morning
-S 690 / B 500 (480ish currently) / D 740
-Age 29
-Time lifting about 13+ years

back.jpg

Stack consists of four products sold in a bundle from mind and muscle at the link below:
Ultimate Andro Stack - Mind And Muscle

-Liquid Labs TE
-Liquid Labs PR
-Liquid Labs Rise and Swell
-IForce Nutrition Reversitol V2

First doses of TE and PR went down this morning. Probably wont have much to report on for a while so please feel free to ask me questions. I want to make this log as active as possible. I will post my training for today and some nutrition stuff later today or tomorrow.

First impressions:
Tasted pretty good. Tab/Syringe system is pretty easy to get what you need out of it. Waiting 10 minutes between products was kinda annoying but nothing to detour anyone from taking both/multiple products. Just more of an inconvenience while getting ready for work. So far, so good. Cant wait to see what this stuff delivers.​

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the gainz

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Didn't sleep hardly at all last night. Was wide awake and wired. Super weird for me, hopefully this doesn't happen again.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
in for this one man. what kinda diet/exercise/supplements are you running?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
in for this one man. what kinda diet/exercise/supplements are you running?
Diet currently is around 2 lbs steak per day with carrots and rice (split into 4-5 meals) and then two shakes on top of that. I eat whatever snacks I want on top of that. Gallon of water a day with a nuun tablet. Lifting is a 6 day split geared entirely towards driving up my s/b/d as well as adding size. Deadlift once a week, bench twice a week, squat twice a week and then lots of secondary lifts and accessory work. I will be posting my sessions in detail throughout the log so you will get an idea of how I train. Supps aside from the ultimate andro stack just consist of fish oil, creatine and some milk thistle. Keeping the focus on the stack to get a good read for the log.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Diet currently is around 2 lbs steak per day with carrots and rice (split into 4-5 meals) and then two shakes on top of that. I eat whatever snacks I want on top of that. Gallon of water a day with a nuun tablet. Lifting is a 6 day split geared entirely towards driving up my s/b/d as well as adding size. Deadlift once a week, bench twice a week, squat twice a week and then lots of secondary lifts and accessory work. I will be posting my sessions in detail throughout the log so you will get an idea of how I train. Supps aside from the ultimate andro stack just consist of fish oil, creatine and some milk thistle. Keeping the focus on the stack to get a good read for the log.
A steak diet. That’s more my style.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this one.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Sleep has been fine after night 1. Glad that wasn't related. It's only day 4 so not much to report on yet but I feel really good. Gonna try to do a post detailing some of my sessions this week later tonight.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Still not much to report other than I feel good and am starting to feel thicker/heavier. Sleep has been great since that first night, no issues there. Should start noticing some things here in the second week. Training has been good this week. Thursday I hit some Camber Bar squats, which are fun. I bought the new Titan Camber Bar a few months back and have been playing with it for the past month. Taking a mini break from the barbell. Hit 545 lbs for 4 sets of 2 and then let it rip for 8 on the AMRAP. Today was an upper back accessory day filled with pulldowns, band rows, face pulls and db shrugs. I have two of these days added in right now to add size to my upper back, traps, rear delts. You will never meet a weak person with a huge back/traps/rear delts and vice versa.Tomorrow will be my main bench day. If anyone has any specific questions, please ask.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still not much to report other than I feel good and am starting to feel thicker/heavier. Sleep has been great since that first night, no issues there. Should start noticing some things here in the second week. Training has been good this week. Thursday I hit some Camber Bar squats, which are fun. I bought the new Titan Camber Bar a few months back and have been playing with it for the past month. Taking a mini break from the barbell. Hit 545 lbs for 4 sets of 2 and then let it rip for 8 on the AMRAP. Today was an upper back accessory day filled with pulldowns, band rows, face pulls and db shrugs. I have two of these days added in right now to add size to my upper back, traps, rear delts. You will never meet a weak person with a huge back/traps/rear delts and vice versa.Tomorrow will be my main bench day. If anyone has any specific questions, please ask.
This is just the start

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Strength is definitely picking up. Hit Bench today and hit a rep PR I have been shooting for for some time now. This training cycle led me to this point but I do feel like this stuff is starting to get saturated.

BENCH
-455 lbs for 4 singles and then a triple on the fifth set

MultiGrip Bar Bench
-375 lbs for 5 sets of 4

DB FLYES
-3 sets of 15

PUSHUPS
-137 total in 3 sets

PUSHDOWNS
-4 sets of 12

Pushups and flyes are back in. I have learned I have to keep pec specific exercises in or else they get deconditioned and way easier to tweak. This took me many years and many pec tweaks to figure out for some reason lol. Added in something as simple as pushups, which I never really even thought would be beneficial, and so far the little pec issues have been non-existent.

The triple felt really good. Big win mentally. Long time fighting just to add a rep. This entire training cycle has been really good though so I went in expecting to get it. Nice when that actually works out lol.

I am oddly down a few pounds in BW but we will see what happens in these next few weeks. I am feeling bigger and thicker so really that is a better indicator than the scale. Plan is to go up in weight while on this stuff and couple that with the peak of this training cycle and smash a hard earned bench PR.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Things are going great so far. I am gonna post a catch up post tonight with some detailed sessions from this week when I have some time to sit down and breathe lol. If anyone has any questions for me please ask.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Training has been really good this week. Things are definitely getting saturated at this point. Today was day 11, all doses done. Monday I hit deads with a top set of 705x2. Followed with some trap bar work, barbell power shrugs and face pulls. Tuesday I had BENCH against bands, 345lb bar weight with looped monster mini bands for 4 sets of 2 and then 2 sets of 4. Followed that up with a bunch of incline bench, extensions, pushups and overhead pressing.

I am starting to feel heavier and more powerful but also a little more lethargic and out of breath lol. Will post a weekly weigh in every Saturday to keep in consistent here in the log. This is usually around the time where things get interesting so I am ready to get weird.

I made some blocks to pull off of last weekend, they turned out pretty cool. I will be implementing those soon.

blocks.jpg

I train at home. Here is one side of the gym. You can see a lot of my toys such as the camber bar, log, trap bar, ohio power bar, elitefts ssb, ohio deadlift bar on the platform, titan rack, pulldown station, etc. Not pictured are things like dip stand, bench with fat pad, farmers walk handles, dumbbells, husafel stone, etc.

gg.jpg

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14. Sitting at 291 so I recovered a few of the lbs I had lost last week. I am hoping to get somewhere close to 300 lbs BW when this is done. Had a fantastic BENCH session yesterday. Feeling really good. Snapped a few pics after my back session Friday. Wanted to get a few pics after all the pec/shoulder/tricep work Saturday but my wife and daughter were in the pool and I wanted to get in with them. Next time. I know I have said this many times but PLEASE feel free to ask some questions. Last thing I want is a dead log...

AHM.jpg
BACK2.jpg

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17. Still no sign of life on this planet. I have become my own best friend. Send help soon.

LOL. Kidding. Cruising along. Getting noticeably bigger but minimal weight gain if any at all yet. Strange. Strength is humming along as well. Took my TE dose before training since I trained really late tonight. Incredible pump. Wondering if it was a coincidence or due to the TE. Hit Pulldowns 7 sets of 15 with various grips, DB shrugs 90 lbs each 5 sets of 15 with 30 second holds after the 15th rep, pulldown/facepull hybrid for 4 sets of 15 and then some neutral grip band pulls 2 sets of 30. Only purpose for this session is to flood my upper back/traps/rear delts with blood and force some growth. You will never see a strong dude with small upper back/traps/rear delts and vice versa. Took PR right after. Training has been really good. Looking to get back to the barbell tomorrow for squats. I usually come back strong after a cycle of ssb squatting so we will see how this new camber bar cycle treated me. Time to eat and sleep. As always, feel free to ask questions, comment, show signs of intelligent life in here so I know I am not talking to myself.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre a large man! Great lifts, great gym, great log, keep it going brother!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you? Those are some big numbers you got.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking swole bro. Traps look sick.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man i hope to one day have maxes like that. Itll take a while but ill get there lol
I benched 95 senior year of hs lol. Pretty sure squat and dead were sub 300. 150lbs bw. It's just hard work and consistency as well as a mindset shift to push new boundaries. You can do it man.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I benched 95 senior year of hs lol. Pretty sure squat and dead were sub 300. 150lbs bw. It's just hard work and consistency as well as a mindset shift to push new boundaries. You can do it man.
Wow thats crazy. Bench was the hardest for me to get to move. Highest i got in highschool was 225. Squat was 400 and dead 450. Then i got into drugs and lost all my strength. Now im at bench 325 (last max strength is up since all these maxes)
Dead 545 squat 415. Shooting for 405 b 500 s and 600 d by the end of year

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats crazy. Bench was the hardest for me to get to move. Highest i got in highschool was 225. Squat was 400 and dead 450. Then i got into drugs and lost all my strength. Now im at bench 325 (last max strength is up since all these maxes)
Dead 545 squat 415. Shooting for 405 b 500 s and 600 d by the end of year
Nice man. Just keep plugging away. So many different variables but the main thing is to just keep pushing forward. It's almost like an experiment. You tweak different variables over and over until you find what works. You ride that out and then you do it all over again.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice man. Just keep plugging away. So many different variables but the main thing is to just keep pushing forward. It's almost like an experiment. You tweak different variables over and over until you find what works. You ride that out and then you do it all over again.
This is the most important thing. The more you learn your body the more you can grow.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
This is the most important thing. The more you learn your body the more you can grow.
Exactly. Some things that work for others just flat out wont work for you and vice versa. Switch up variables, experiment and see what works for you. It wont last forever. When you stop improving, make some changes!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Day 22. I haven't gained any weight this cycle. I gained a few initially, lost some then gained that back but I am pretty much where I started. I am pretty disappointed in that. I was hoping to get up to the 300lb mark. At 8 lbs away before starting TE and PR I thought it was a lock. This would have helped my bench and me mentally a ton. I have been eating a crap load and have stayed hydrated and the scale is just not budging. I look a little fuller but nothing drastic. Strength has been a little higher but nothing crazy out of the norm. With 8 days left, I really don't know how much more I can really expect. Hopefully these last 8 weeks and the PCT duo do me good. Got deadlifts today then block pulls, power shrugs, face pulls and some other little accessory movements. Gonna be banging some oceano to get the juices flowing:

[video=youtube;AgPonr7TXug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgPonr7TXug[/video]

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25. Deadlifts went terribly on Monday. Bench 2 session and today's squat session went much better. Today went like so

CAMBER BAR SQUATS
-645 lb single

SAFETY SQUAT BAR SQUATS
-435 lbs + Orange micro mini bands on each side (no clue how much band tension is at the top of these)
5 sets of 3

LEG EXTENSIONS
-5 SETS OF 15

DB LILLY SHRUGS
-4 sets of 12

Going to start adding speed squats against bands in after the heavy main work. We'll see how that impacts my squat over the next few months. Also been thinking of picking up some slam balls and a sledge hammer and doing some slams and swings for cardio a few days a week. The session Monday was flat out awful, don't know what happened but I was so weak it was ridiculous. Definitely threw me for a loop mentally but I rebounded. Excited to see how Saturday's bench session goes. Might shoot for a PR if it feels there and then shoot for an OH press PR as well. Time to eat big and get ready.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27. I weigh myself every Saturday. Still no weight gain at all. Pretty shocked I haven't managed to put on a single pound during this cycle. Calories were even increased so I don't know what is going on. Strength is all over the place. Terrible day Monday, deads felt like I was pulling against bands they were so slow. Bench 2 and Squat day were fantastic. Another stinker today with my main bench work. Missed my top single, decided to take it again and missed it again. Not sure where I am going to try to go from here but I will weigh my options and probably hit the reset button. Not sure why my strength has been so feast or famine these past few weeks or why I haven't gained any weight but it is what it is. Time to draw up a new plan and get ready to start the second phase of this stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 25. Deadlifts went terribly on Monday. Bench 2 session and today's squat session went much better. Today went like so

CAMBER BAR SQUATS
-645 lb single

SAFETY SQUAT BAR SQUATS
-435 lbs + Orange micro mini bands on each side (no clue how much band tension is at the top of these)
5 sets of 3

LEG EXTENSIONS
-5 SETS OF 15

DB LILLY SHRUGS
-4 sets of 12

Going to start adding speed squats against bands in after the heavy main work. We'll see how that impacts my squat over the next few months. Also been thinking of picking up some slam balls and a sledge hammer and doing some slams and swings for cardio a few days a week. The session Monday was flat out awful, don't know what happened but I was so weak it was ridiculous. Definitely threw me for a loop mentally but I rebounded. Excited to see how Saturday's bench session goes. Might shoot for a PR if it feels there and then shoot for an OH press PR as well. Time to eat big and get ready.
I’ve always wanted to use the camber bar. Never had the chance.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I’ve always wanted to use the camber bar. Never had the chance.
I bought mine from Titan Fitness. I was a little skeptical at first since it doesn't have a weight rating but this thing is a tank. 85 lbs and solid. I got it after all was said and done for under $100 bucks shipped...Steal of a lifetime. Definitely humbled me the first few times I used it.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Day two of PCT. Deadlifts went fantastic on Monday to finish out the TE/PR. Much needed after how they moved last Monday.

DEADS
-680 X 3

BLOCK PULLS
-585 X 3 sets of 5

POWER SHRUGS
-495 x 3 sets of 5

FACE PULLS
-2 sets of 20

My lower back has been fried ever since. 3rd rep with 680 was brutal. Felt like both pecs were going to rip off and lock out was ultra hitched but I had to get it. Block pulls are still foreign to me. They don't feel natural yet. Will probably shift focus to them for a while and pull off the floor secondary for volume. Or I might focus on block pulls and do trap bar work after to really get the lock out dialed in. Unfortunately since Monday I have had a mini breakdown for whatever reason. No motivation to train and just overall feeling down. Haven't trained the past two days just been eating and spending extra time with wife/daughter. Will be back at it tomorrow.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
PCT has been going ok. Not a whole lot to report. Didn't end the cycle well and had to kinda reassess things. Getting back on track now. Will do a full write up towards the end of pct and keep updating here and there throughout. Any questions please ask.