The Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul – A JOKE MATCH!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So for the longest time I wasn’t going to write an article about this because quite frankly I believe that lending attention to a fluke fight like this only contributes to the problem at hand. What are we really talking about here? Are we talking about Jake Paul as a rising star in the world of boxing or are we talking about Mike Tyson as a desperate hasbeen that is trying to make one last buck at the expense of his body?
The reality of the matter is Iron Mike Tyson is a boxing legend that defined an era. Even after he was defeated by Buster Douglas and did his stint in prison the boxing legend was still able to put on some pretty impressive performances. He had rivalries with guys like Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis. He was able to inspire countless generations to take up the sport.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I really think Tyson is gonna win and it's going to be epic.

Is this a stupid idea? Probably.

But if it's happening.. well, I know who I hope wins and it might sound crazy that a 57 year old could do it - but if it can physically be done, Mike Tyson will pull it off and make history.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can’t stand Jake Paul even more than mayonnaise…..and I HATE mayonnaise. Would love to see Tyson beat his ass like it’s his job.