The Liver King Lie...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double speed for the win! I’ll give this a watch,…I can’t stand LK….Looking forward to all these clowns getting exposed someday…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do not soil the king's good name, he only stacks liver with the earth and the sun. He has never
Double speed for the win! I’ll give this a watch,…I can’t stand LK….Looking forward to all these clowns getting exposed someday…
Ya but he's getting exposed by another scam artist, also that's a pretty big scumbag move on mpmd, your running a company and then expose all the personal private information.

Is anyone even getting exposed? It's all kinda common sense that he's on gear.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I personally liked mpmd but his whole turkesterone drama kinda turned me away from watching him as much as I used to. Especially since he knew he was being full of **** and tried to play dumb

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was under the impression Derek had lab tests to prove his Turk was legit. But I will admit I know about 1% of that whole story.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I was under the impression Derek had lab tests to prove his Turk was legit. But I will admit I know about 1% of that whole story.
It was from my understanding that his did have actual Turk in it but it was severely under dosed from what the label was claiming I could be wrong tho

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i havent seen the full video ?

so the doc after a year was like let me send ( all emails from my client ) to derek ?

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Liver King looks like the fabled Jacked Grandpa and is a fake natty like Mike O'Tren and his ilk. That video sure made me laugh and smh at the same time so more of these fakers will indeed be exposed.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liver King cycle...

10iu GH (Omnitrope) per day
Ipamorelin
CJC no DAC
Ibutamoren
IGF-1

120mg Test C/week
120mg Deca/week

$10,000 per month, most of it for GH.

Guy seems really obsessed with getting his IGF-1 levels up for some reason.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liver King cycle...

10iu GH (Omnitrope) per day
Ipamorelin
CJC no DAC
Ibutamoren
IGF-1

120mg Test C/week
120mg Deca/week

$10,000 per month, most of it for GH.

Guy seems really obsessed with getting his IGF-1 levels up for some reason.
I'm guessing that was probably his cruise dose of gear. Guy looks like he uses a lot of gh with that turtle shell.

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Oh, I forgot... 50mg winstrol/day.
Winny and Deca, but he apparently dropped the Winny after 5-6 weeks because it messed with some of his values (presumably liver and cholesterol). This was his cruise dose, at least it was supposed to be.

10 iu of HGH daily, is a lot, at least from my perspective!

From my understanding he was also going to drop the peptides and just increase and change up sources for the HGH, because his levels, as per his bloods, we're sh*t. Kinda funny to think the bro spent $10k a month on bunk, "pharma grade" HGH.

The issue, assuming this is all legit (leaked by a BB coach, apparently), is that the bro made a $100 million plus a year selling an "ancestral lifestyle" and the supplements for said lifestyle (lol, an oxymoron) from the image that his physique was all natural and the result of adhering to his "9 [BS] ancestral tenants." I'm 100% sure that our ancestors didn't chug dextrose PWO and pin HGG twice daily!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He never dropped the whole Liver King character during the apology. It was more like a wrestler cutting a promo rather than a real person being genuinely remorseful.
well said ... i hope he loses his followers , such a shame people actually bought into that crap

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you eat raw meat tapeworms are an added bonus. Out of all of this that was his most reckless advice could kill someone with some kind of food poisoning.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean someone is selling a product that doesn't represent the results in the fitness industry!!!

I applaud how long he had everyone going.
This man is the top salesman in my eyes.
Now look at all the youtubers try to ride this traffic. They are no different.

And I don't follow or like him personally.
All humans lie folks, evan your mother lied to you at some point.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
listen to the joe Rogan podcast with Derek from more plates more dates. They talk about it extensively.

Also, anyone decently informed on this board could take 1 look at him and tell he’s on gear. No surprise

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I love jre
He laughed his arse off.
Clearly he was juiced to the max.
He just did it the best so far.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And the sheep will simply find their new Shepard..................baaaabaaaaabaaaaaa.

Derek calling someone out as a scam artist: SAID THE DESSERT TO THE GRAIN OF SAND! I'll take cGMP Regulations for $500 Alex!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Stephen Amell, Arrow

WHAT ???? REALLY ???

It wasn't black pudding that I ate for after my return to school...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Watched the video. Liver King really likes GH, which explains the gut.
GH gut is NOT real, when GH grows things it's permanent your hands your feet your organs everything. But look at any pro bodybuilder who had what you thought was a GH gut that is now retired they no longer have that gut. That protruding gut is from overeating and storing fat around the organs.

Liver King doesn't have that anyways he just has overly developed abdominal muscles or surgical implants one or the other

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You mean someone is selling a product that doesn't represent the results in the fitness industry!!!

I applaud how long he had everyone going.
This man is the top salesman in my eyes.
Now look at all the youtubers try to ride this traffic. They are no different.

I couldn't agree more.

Everyone supposedly hates liver King now (I already didn't like him lol) but Mike ohearn actually made a good point about liver King. While the guy is a scumbag for using lies to make his money which is pretty common in that industry, he also did a lot of good in the sense that he got people to get up off their butts and start doing stuff, he was a good source of entertainment for many people and outside of everyone's ridiculous obsession with knowing who's Natty or not......who cares, everyone should have already known he was on steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm sure a bunch of you have seen me say this many a times in other threads but I don't have an issue with fake natties, when young kids believe that you can achieve these physiques naturally it teaches them to work harder. It teaches them that they need to get their diet correct it teaches them that they need to do all these things correctly to achieve a physique and even though that physique's not attainable, they're going to learn all the important things that everybody else skips over when they hop straight to steroids. That 17-year-old kid that grinds away natural for 4,6 or 10 years trying to perfect his diet in training is going to make it way further when he figures out the truth then the kid who was 17 years old that hopped on gear and never learned how to work out or eat properly

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note, did anyone see the video of mpmd training some guy at a gym? Is Derek selling lies with his perfect camera angles in his videos that make his delts look all beefy when in reality, while they are his best body part, after seeing the video of him working out with this guy his belts just stick out because the rest of his physique is pretty basic. And I'm not claiming to be some big Jack bodybuilder either but I didn't see anything representative of someone who knows much about training

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
aside from eating raw organs like a zombie.. ( By the way, why don't Zombies bulk with all those organs they eat huh? )

I remember that he made a video where he said that you had to expose your balls to the sun....

@Smont do you have the Link of this Video ?

MpMd is a guy I like. But at my level. Especially on the research he does on sarms and peds I don't care about the training part. I can't give my opinion on it

Last edited:

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, he definitely motivated a lot of people in a good way. Hell, how many times has someone asked you or accused you of juicing and you lied? I don't look like liver king and I lie all the time about it.

Have a great day folks I have to go get that morning sunshine on my balls c ya

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Above all, do not shave them! No sunburn !
🥥🥥+ ☀ = 🍩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
aside from eating raw organs like a zombie.. ( By the way, why don't Zombies bulk with all those organs they eat huh? )

I remember that he made a video where he said that you had to expose your balls to the sun....

I never did .. and you?

@Smont do you have the Link of this Video ?

MpMd is a guy I like. But at my level. Especially on the research he does on sarms and peds I don't care about the training part. I can't give my opinion on it
No I don't really watch his videos. I only see clips of him that other people post. I do know what your talking about but I only saw it through someone else's videos

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a punishment, the Liver king should be forced to fight Hasbullah. LK would get murked by Hasbullah in the cage.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a punishment, the Liver king should be forced to fight Hasbullah. LK would get murked by Hasbullah in the cage.
I would eagerly pay the PPV fee for this fight 😂

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the Rock gets caught he'll sit down in an interview and all will be forgiven

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That will be interesting when the rock gets caught. I don't think Hollywood will let it happen.

Some good fights on tonight!!!
See if I can stay awake till the main event.
Working every day all day lately.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When the Rock gets caught he'll sit down in an interview and all will be forgiven
One of my good friends makes the workout equipment Rock uses. I’ve heard nothing but good things about him. Doesn’t mean he’s not on gear but at least he’s an ok guy.